Quadro 326.19 Out for Grabs

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Francko1979, Jul 16, 2013.

1. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    +1

imagine being an AMD / ATI customer. no idea when the next one is coming and when it does come its almost 100% likely to break another game. Nvidia's drivers are heads and shoulders above theirs and we have Manuel giving us heads up... uhhh, as a customer.... WINWINWIN

2. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    these drivers work great on my gtx460...did NV changed something for 400 series?
    these are keepers for me..no artefacts in games, (with OC), no probs with firefox or flashplayer, nothing...no freeze or crash on desktop ether...

gonna test some stresstest now and see how the temps are..but so far, one of teh best drivers i had so far..

BetA

3. Zurv

Zurv Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan (Quad SLI)
    Hello ManuelG,

Is the bug that the Sharp 4k Monitor (PN-k321 ) doesn't span the 2 screens like the Asus PQ321Q (the Asus is just a rebadge of the Sharp)

I have the Sharp - and drivers that do work on the Asus to get 60hz does not work on the Sharp.

If that isn't the bug.. maybe it could be added to the list :)

Thanks

4. Improv

Improv Guest

GPU:
    Patriot 8gb DDR3 ram
    Can we still expect it this week or is next week more likely.

Thanks!

5. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    It sounds like a coincidence to me, but this is why I mentioned trying R325 in the 320.18 topic.

6. incneet

incneet Member

GPU:
    RX 5600XT
    looks good! hey, can you upload this mod inf for GTX 460, please?

7. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    I mean, right. How can we even survive?

That's just horribly close-minded, seeing as BF3, an almost 2 year old game, is constantly getting broken and fixed with different Nvidia drivers.

On a positive note, ManuelG's presence as Nvidia support saves a lot of customer headache and allows communication, so keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  8. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    Nice. I forgot to ask, is this the first R325 driver to solve it? Or did you not try the other ones?

If this is the first driver to solve it, then perhaps NVIDIA finally addressed that issue.

9. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    damnit, i have talked to fast now..i just tested gametrailers and escapist, i cant go fullscreen there. just wont do it..youtube and such works fine..no issues..

it was working with the previous 326.xx one(preview Driver).

But besides that everything is fine..maybe its an firefox issue, but on the other hand, why did it work 1 hour before with the previous driver??

anyway, gonna keep this one for now, since game perf is more important atm for me..

i can watch the videos in Fullscreen with another browser. so no biggie..

edit:

erm, i ment the 326 series drivers in general..

10. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    argh...i deleted my setup pack after i installed..but behold..im gonna try the undelete, haha..

:banana::banana: Found it :)

i added all cards from the last preview driver (326.something).
    WORKING ;)

Download: 64BIT inf...
    IMPORTANT: Rename to nv_dispwi.inf mediafire renamed the inf, since i have a lot of them in there, lol...

11. SyntaX

SyntaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    no, i had still the same issue with firefox & 326.19 like with all 320 drivers :bang: back to 314.22 again.

12. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    what flash player version you using?
    and browser

13. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Yeah. A driver is usually cleared or blocked for release just a few hours before it is to be posted so I usually try to avoid mentioning any dates as a bug can be discovered in final testing but I rather wanted users wait for the official Geforce driver if possible instead of hacking a Quadro driver. Mainly because some issues users report are fixed when user performs a clean install of the correct driver and also if I were to file a bug early, our QA team would still ask that the end user test with the Geforce driver before QA proceeds.

14. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Erm, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, but you missed my point completely which was that ManuelG should never had said that drivers were coming out later today if they hadn't even finished testing them!!! That was just tempting fate, especially as they don't have a great track record of keeping to estimated release dates any way but to delay a driver at the last second on the day it was announced is just, well, embarrassing really. Is it any wonder people get frustrated and annoyed?

I'm not in any hurry for these drivers personally as the 326.01 ones I'm using at the moment are pretty much fine for everything I'm currently playing.

15. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    Than why are you making a fuss? nVidia fixing issues is a good thing, so if it delays it a little bit, that is benefit to end-users.

16. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    It's just a driver dude, no big deal. You should be enjoying the sunshine rather than waiting about for a driver :p

17. Improv

Improv Guest

GPU:
    Patriot 8gb DDR3 ram
    Would this week be a possible estimate? or is the earliest you can say next week.

18. incneet

incneet Member

GPU:
    RX 5600XT
    Thnks, BetA! :)

19. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    @ rewt

firefox fullscreen (flashplayer) is fixed now..i updated to latest beta flashplayer (Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.115 Beta), now it works perfect..
    So all is good here..in short, the 326.xx series improved my happines, hehe.
    Keepers....

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  20. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    It been a while since nvidia released a major driver over 320 series. the issues that plague it make users need it more than ever... is there any estimated time? i hope we get it this week...