Remember Me

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by nanogenesis, Jun 5, 2013.

1. antonyfrn

antonyfrn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070 SUPER
    Extremely Linear if there was an award for linear games this would win it for the next few years hands down. I'm pleased I didn't buy it, the looks nice but your forced to go where the story wants you too. I played up to the first memory thing/mini game. The game totally holds your hand and pulls you along indicators everywhere showing you where you should jump, drop and run. It doesn't like/want you to explore the world much I have not found any interaction with NPC's in the world unless they have the giant orange indicator above them.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i wacthed you tube videos. looks like DEV put alot of effort in this game but it is already fulfilled me with watching videos. i mean i dont need to play it. watching is enough lol.

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rude :p

4. mansonfamily

mansonfamily Member

GPU:
    MSI 2080 Ventus OC
    Sorry if I am wrong, but grain effect is present in hole game or only in cutscenes ? Because I can see it only in cutscenes and intros. In this case, what is good for the texmod ?

5. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    It's visible throughout the whole game. Quite literally. It's even there on the main menu :p

6. prodigalson1

prodigalson1 Guest

GPU:
    3 x gtx titan
    don't work for me too. steam version

7. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Looks visually quite nice but the reviews have put me off buying it at full price. I'll wait until it's cheap in a Steam sale before biting, I think.

8. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    What supersampling uses, because it crushes my fps...

9. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    It makes the game play at a much higher resolution than your monitor supports, then scales it back down.

10. Johnny5srv

Johnny5srv Guest

GPU:
    nvidia SLI gtx670 2GB
    You are much better off downsampling and using in game AA. Anyways, this game is pretty buggy even preventing progression at some points. Definitely wait for patches if you are thinking about picking it up.

11. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Yeah I hate it when they don't specify squat. Why do they even bother say it's super sampling, might as well say "filtering" just to take that 1 final step towards absolute ambiguity.

I still can't believe these basic options aren't right in the game menu, it's as if Capcom don't believe they can possibly show enough contempt for their customers.

So does anyone know of a method to remove the crap grain without my antivirus exploding? I either have to uninstall it or disable it to use Texmod.

12. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
  13. manoffaith

manoffaith Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX465 1GB
    Someone help please!

How to disable Motion Blur in this game?
    I've changed MotionBlur=True to MotionBlur=False in: Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\RememberMeGame\Config\ ExampleEngine.ini, but blur's still activated.

14. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
  15. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Ah nevermind, these UE3 games released in the near past, they all had freeze and stuttering problems, massive freezes and stutters. Only Dishonored i think was very smooth, the rest were so crappy, batman arkham city, bioshock infinite, etc.

16. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    I haven't had any issues with progress or with stuttering\freezing. It's actually been pretty bug free. Only issue I have is when I start screwing with UE3 commands. They kinda screwed some of those up.

17. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    I have a lot of stuttering, its worse than Bioshock Infinte.

18. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I know for me too, don't bother the stuttering, this is how people who don't know how to work with UE3, make their games.I don't know why the hell people continue to release games with this super old UE3 engine, infused with all sorts of plugins who ruin the game fluidity.
    The bad thing is that Thief 4 will be on UE3 engine as well, so that game when released will be a bomb, so sorry about the francize.

19. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    So how shady is Direct2Play? they have a key for $18 that needs to be VPN activated. Anyone use it or have problems with it?

20. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Likely the CPU. You have 6 cores but it doesn't make a difference as it seems the game is single or dual threaded. It will just split its time slices among the 6 cores but that doesn't mean it's not limited by the maximum of 1 or 2 cores. I find myself saying this so many times.