Microsoft Xbox One console shown

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 22, 2013.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ^^ LOL :D Back to XBO now? :p

2. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Ah yes - forgot it was called the Oxford comma. Surprising, seeing how I was educated there.

3. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Wonder how long it'll take Microsoft to overturn that decision. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.

EDIT: "Potential scenario" meaning, oops, too much negative feedback, our bad!!

4. Damage_Plan

Damage_Plan Guest

GPU:
    Glalaxy GTX660 Ti GC 3GB
    You all hate Xbox, that's OK.. You all think the new Xbox looks like a VCR hahha that's your opinion. Go ahead an buy your PS4 and keep trash talking... 'Cus in the end, your ridiculous spiteful comments will not hinder me in buying my Xbox One.

if it plays games and does all of the stuff it says it does than in my opinion its a success story!

PlayStation users are very abusive towards other gamers and its silly when you see the hate comments they spew. I will always enjoy gaming on my PC wayyy more than on console.

I also love the xbox because of its exclusives.. i also believe that despite all of you pro PS4 users and what you have to say, Microsoft will have no problem selling its new shiny box. I think its design is flawless, it looks like it was meant to be a part of your Entertainment center, not just an addition. it has a more solid look to it like the xbox360S does.

Maybe the power inside Xbox One is sub-par to PS4, that's quite ok because it still will play games and be as useful in creating beautiful and long lasting memories.. the xbox360 and the original xbox had no problem with slightly less performance than it's contenders in the past. besides if i wanted something that has more power, i will just use my PC.. simple. Consoles are built to focus on games and not the just graphics but it's quick access to those games and on the fly functions is the reason why the xbox 360 still sold very well. and thats why Xbox One will be successful as well, its all in the functionality. the PS4 is a nice console and cannot wait to see what they have to offer as well. They have a promising view to console gaming as well.

i can have a love for both Xbox and Ps4.. and believe it or not my First love will allways be my PS1... but Xbox is just fun and enjoyable and i will have no problem in investing in the next XBOX as far as im concerned i will be trying to get both consoles when they release this year! no fan boy retardation here!!! just pure and simple love for both consoles!

Last edited: May 22, 2013

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Potential scenario sounds more like if you were a scumbag who didn't pay full price for your copy (key?) of the game and if the publisher has an agreement with MS to charge the equivalent of the old online pass then the fee will be levied. They're just hiding behind words because they're fully aware that no gamer in his/her right mind will be delighted with "increasing avenues for expenditure".

6. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Gamers are the fertilizer of walled gardens.

I don't want to be a part of anybody's ecosystem.

7. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
  8. Megastitious

Megastitious Member

GPU:

I got raised up with Playstation as many others did, and M$ back then was doing the usual stuff.Selling computers.Years back i thought PS3 was superior to XBOX360, but in some detailed terms it wasn't and XBOX was better in the end, and i was wrong, and i can say i have a 360 right now.This time the table changes and PS4 is sure to be better in hardware terms, but all i saw M$ was doing yesterday, was showing off some fancy media tricks, with voice recognition.

Anyway, all i have to say is, that they were showing more care for the media ''sharing'', while you can share things with your friends worldwide etc.Its nice to share media with others, but when it comes to sharing ''gaming'' media,they all start playing the dumb out there, and they know that because you can't share a game from one console to the other, they sure know they messed up somehow.I'm also NOT a fanboy of anything to say the least.

9. Angushades

Angushades Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080 OC
    Serious lol, Now i aint as old as some of these gaming guru's in here but unless you have been playing games are since 95 then you don't know jack about video games!

10. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Here is another curious thing that I am wondering about is how many console will failures\warranty fixes they will have (what ever the new red ring of death is supposed to be now with the xbox-one because the 360 had quite a few at the beginning? I wonder if MS will learn their lesson this time?

11. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    yeah i'm with angry joe.

12. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Nvm.

13. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
  14. JulesCools

JulesCools Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black SLI
    I'm guessing that I'm not the only one thinking... you will be able to build your own XBox One... x86 system. Extract the OS. Change some code. Build a cheap AMD APU system. I'm sure this will happen.

15. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)

16. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    hah!, I actually prefer the look of the wired 360 controllers. As for the console itself the thing is a cosmetic disaster. You know I was really expecting Microsoft to ice the cake with there next gen. I would have thought they could atleast put W8 on there, something that really makes it stand out above the PS4.

Instead they decided to make a console that is on par with PS4. It like they had some ****ty little agreement with Sony to say that were not going to monopolize the Console market. :smack:

I won't be buying either until the late stages of the product cycle.

- Tekk

17. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    This^

The best thing and only thing I cared about the 360 was its controller for PC use. Proved that you didn't need a ton of gimmicky **** like the PS3 and Wii used when they tried to reinvent the wheel with controllers. The damn things need to fit hands comfortably and work.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/22/xbox-one-kinect-controller-hands-on

I hope it feels right but if not, then I'll still remain happy with my 360 controller.

18. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I also have a 360 controller and it is great controller for the PC.

19. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    what gimmicky **** did the PS3 controller have?

20. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    He may be referring to the move controller that was a gimmick however the dual-shock 3 is a masterpiece, I prefer it over the 360 controller.