Nvidia GeForce 320.00 Beta - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    World of Tanks is resetting his NVCP profile to default.

For example, I disable SLI for it and then run the game.

After I quit, I go see the profile and its back to multi-GPU

Happens only with this game so far and seem to be present in the latest WHQL driver too.

2. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    working fine in far cry 3 with my gtx 660.

one difference i noted is that with 314.22 my desktop clocks were 324 gpu/100 mem. now its 324 for both.

3. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Has anyone else removed KB 2670838 update that is supposedly causing the BSODs with recent Nvidia drivers? Did it stop crashing after removing that update?

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    rubbish drivers for gtaiv - slightly smoother but shadow and texture poppin like it hot compared to 314.21.

going back to 314.21

5. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    For anyone still having these issues, I scoured this thread and found two likely culprits...

- Remove Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
    - Remove Windows Update KB 2670838

I'm just wondering if people still having issue would try these suggestions and let us know if that resolves it for you.

6. V1tol

V1tol Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    Got installed this since February 18 and have no problems wit this set or 314.22

7. ChandlerL

ChandlerL Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 1.5
    Ah someone else found it over on the Nvidia forums. For those interested, the reason why it was tough to find was because the game is listed as:
    "Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter"

Find that in inspector and you're good to go.

Regards,

Chan

8. sqook

sqook Guest

GPU:
    3000 + Gt 525m(o.c)
    problem autodesk all :(
    gt 525m
    3ds max render problemm :/
    autodesk setup litehtml.dll problem...

going back to 314.22

9. BarryB

BarryB Guest

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    Had the few seconds 'freezing' issue again while web browsing!! System just stops for about 4 seconds as though 'pause' has been pressed, event viewer shows:

Code:
    Warning: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
    Code:
    Error: The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\Video5
    CMDre 00000001 00000080 00000000 00000005 0000000b
    Uninstalled, rebooted and installed 314.22 so hopefully no more freezing!

10. anamericangod

anamericangod Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 SOC 1GB
    GTX 460 SOC here, had tons of black screens and crashing to desktop. Lots of random freezing as well. Went back to 314.22 and everything is smooth again.

11. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    i have black screens but not crashing to desktop just no signal on the monitor...im on tri sli of 680's

yours are always crashing to desktop ?

12. anamericangod

anamericangod Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 SOC 1GB
    It was a variety of things. Sometimes crash to desktop, sometimes the game would hang, sometimes even just navigating Windows would freeze. Haven't had any of that happen with any NVIDIA drivers in a very very long time until the 320 beta.

13. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    thx for you reply im trying to find out mostly i get this on BF3 but today ma kid was playing transformers and the same happened just no signal on LCD...my cards are on water i had this happening before due to heat, but sometimes it just happens on desktop...its very weird really

14. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    I could not repro this

15. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Im using the quadro version of 320.00, but as there dont seem to be any huge difference between the two, I will post here anyway.

I play mostly BF3, Most Wanted 2012, F1-2012 and Assassins Creed III at the moment (BF3 I play almost all the time around the year(s)with small periods of downtime). These drivers have not given me any grief at all (and I do have the 2670838 hotfix installed, but I have IE10 disabled from control panel), and performance is as good or even sometimes better than 314.22 or other drivers for that matter. No slowdowns, no drivers stopped responding, no blue/black/grey screens at all, these drivers are one of the best drivers Ive had with my GTX670SLI setup. Im not saying, not at all, that you guys who are having issues, that it/they are user errors or hardware problems or what ever these retards with "perfectly working systems" that come here and think such high and mighty thoughts of them selves as some kinds of PC JEDI Knights who are uncapeable to make errors. No im just saying, these are great for me, maybe not for all of you, but for me they are dream drivers! SUPER SOLID! BF3 does not drop under 60fps (vsync enabled as usual for me), at any moments, not even on a 64player matches. So these are totally keepers for me, and wont change to any other driver that cant copy the performance and stability of these 320.00 drivers. So this is my story! ;)

16. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    That card has a pretty high factory overclock. Try lower your clock speeds and see if issue goes away.

17. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Does it occur at NVIDIA reference clock speeds?

18. Halfmead

Halfmead Guest

GPU:
    GigaByte 2070 Super
    Having tried the 320 driver i reverted to 314.22 again, the 320 caused my Rift game to randomly crash to desktop (no crashes in other applications).
    Had 314.22 prior with no problems and now 314.22 again with no problems. I have not made any system changes other than the driver clean installs.

Performance wise it seems a good driver..when it works ;)

Edit: reference inno3d gtx 670 btw.

19. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
  20. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    At factory clock speeds?