GuildWars 2 Irritating problem not solved again..

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by kurtferro, Jan 21, 2013.

1. kurtferro

kurtferro Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE NiTRO R9 390 WB
    I tried with all configuration possible, with default profile, with forcing and without, nothing change, it's seems a light effect because i can see that line on my character if i go on, is a strange effect, i found a discussion on gw2 official forum stated 7 months ago, and most have this issue with ATI:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/tech/strange-lines-on-floors

i don't think we have your option in radeonpro but i will try to look better.

2. Vengeful#1

Vengeful#1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7970 OC 3GB
    Just wanted to report i have this issue too in certain areas within Gw2. I assumed it was a driver issue as it has come and gone with different drivers. Might be worth reporting to the AMD driver team?

3. TheDukeSD

TheDukeSD Guest

GPU:
    MSI GT 1030 2GH OC
    Content removed because trolling and insulting other users is tolerated for some people in this forum. I do not stay in places where such behaviour is tolerated and everything I did in such places is removed.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Arenanet will never fix the problems or features needed. Best to move on to another MMO.

5. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

From my experience with WoW, I'd rather GW2 never have a real party search tool (if you're considering WoW's dungeon finder "real").

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    no such problems here with my rig. if, only it was a better game. doing events, standing there pressing a few buttons gets old very quick, whatever happened to gameplay mechanics... also I wouldn't say game runs bad on AMD cards, it runs poorly on nvidia too. it's heavily cpu bound.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  7. kurtferro

kurtferro Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE NiTRO R9 390 WB
    Finally, with the 13.4+cap1 I don't see more lines :banana:

8. Night Walker

Night Walker Guest

GPU:
    evga 980ti 1.45ghz
    Did you try 13.5 b2? With 13.4 i was getting really low fps with my 7950 and with 2 7950 on CF. For me 13.5b2 works better.

9. kurtferro

kurtferro Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE NiTRO R9 390 WB
    Not again but i will try later

10. kurtferro

kurtferro Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE NiTRO R9 390 WB
    I tried with the beta but the problem is back and the performance seem even worse, for now the best driver for GW2 seem to be 13.4 + cap1

11. kakarot

kakarot Maha Guru

GPU:
    pny rtx 4090
    I have the line issue as well with any driver other than 13.4+cap 1 as well. I hope it sticks as fixed from now on