Nvidia GeForce 320.00 Beta - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 23, 2013.

1. dajife

dajife Guest

GPU:
    SLI Gigabyte 980 G1
    Hybrid Physx not working with this drivers to me, revert back to 314.22 and working again.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  2. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Dead Island Riptide crashlog max settings 1080p vsync on that stuter:
    Code:
    ‏‏Bucket של תקלה -699592295, סוג 5
    שם אירוע: BEX
    תגובה: לא זמין
    מזהה Cab:‏ 0

חתימת בעיה:
    ‏P1‏: DeadIslandGame_x86_rwdi.exe
    ‏P2:‏ 1.0.0.0
    ‏P3:‏ 5171b2a5
    ‏P4:‏ StackHash_5861
    ‏P5:‏ 0.0.0.0
    ‏P6:‏ 00000000
    ‏P7:‏ PCH_28_FROM_ntdll+0x000411DC
    ‏P8:‏ c0000005
    ‏P9:‏ 00000008
    ‏P10:‏ 

קבצים מצורפים:
    C:\Users\yosef\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE97E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

קבצים אלה עשויים להיות זמינים כאן:
    C:\Users\yosef\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DeadIslandGame_x_26544effdc7065a46af85ae2e278c861f1f4adf_0e6bf4b9

סימן ניתוח: 
    מחפש מחדש פתרון: 0
    מזהה דוח: 7e4ae482-ad89-11e2-be8e-00268333e79c
    מצב דוח: 1
    ‏Bucket שבוצעה עבורו פעולת Hash‏: 062aedaabb7ab0f806af5bce514fd6d9

with flash player is only happend in last beta
    before Flash Player 11.7.700.191 <- this new one gona try folow this post i send crash if it be
    EDIT: No crashes so far with new flash player 11.7.700.191 beta

3. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    You should be happy he is even on this forum...
    He isn't obliged at all to do this.
    If he doesn't give an answer on your question, on which he in fact already gave the answer that they will be looking and/or working on that, then it's like that.
    Hence his phrase "We’re working on a fix for the power reporting error and expect to have it available in a few weeks."

Nowhere can this be understood as trolling by him.
    If I was him I would indeed ignore you by the way you talk.

If people like him would stop visiting this forum, because of trolling by you, then I wish your account here would be deleted asap.

:puke2:

4. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    ManuelG, any details about fixing the damn nvidia desktop colors thing ? They reset each time Windows is rebooted.

5. TeethDestroyer

TeethDestroyer Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX Titan
    Hi Manuel.

Yesterday (I dont have much time to test) run Crysis 3 without vsync to see the max power usage. Don´t go above 102% even with slide of power limit up to 106. These 102% are peaks of power draw.

In others forums I saw with screen captures of msi afterburner that many people get up to 106% of power draw. With last drivers my card don´t use the 106%, only up to 95-97%. But, as you said on nvidia´s forum, seems to be a bug related to latest whql drivers where power draw are not displayed correctly on msi or evga precission. We probably saw less on screen than really was.

The card is overclocked to 1045 Mhz. (the more stable I get), with stock boost of 980 (pretty low, seems compared to others)

Sorry about my english. Seems to be not very accurate...

Thanks for reply

6. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    +1 to this

7. LeZaSh

LeZaSh Guest

GPU:
    gtx460 1gb soc @900/4000
    +2 to this

8. Fusion_XT

Fusion_XT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 X 2139/5400
    +3 agreed.

But an update about the issue (%power on Titan) reported by ManuelG himself 6 weeks ago would be very nice! :)

A simple ''We are still working on it'' is enough for me. :nerd:

9. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Lars Weinand, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager from Nvidia said in another forum, that Nvidia now allows manufacturers to have control over the "voltage control features", for the 690 Series. Is this the answer for the new HD7990 ;)

10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Its the game (Riptide), not the driver. It was the same with Dead Island 1.

Max settings, 1900x1200, vsync ingame disabled and also using 4xMSAA in inspector with "0x0000F0C1" plus shadowmap size 2048.

@RedruM-X

agreed!!!

11. Mysteryboi

Mysteryboi Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC
    Would work for me instead you get ignored i think being frustrated and rude after 6 weeks of waiting is called for they may as well of said yeah we will fix it in a few months ... i would just go refund my titan and wait till later

p.s

Then you got the users who suck up his ass for coming here like his gods gift to us his doing his job fixing broken **** his company puts out early to make a quick $$ stop kissing his feet

12. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    tested a lot now..
    so far so good.. games work..not really improvement, but no fps loss, but in some cases some fps gains..so im happy..Also, no corrupptions or errors ingame, not in bf3, war thunder, warframe, TombRaider, doom3, anna, l4d2 and some more..But these are the main games i tested over one hour in a row..

BUT, i had my first BSOD
    with these drivers..also flash video with browser...
    happened before with some rare NV Beta Drivers..

And no, there was no OC involved..0x124 often turns out as NV error with drivers..happened before.

Greetz BEtA

13. helder

helder Guest

GPU:
    970 OC, 780 Ghz, 290X Tri
    Is your problem affecting the performance of your machine for games, benchmarks, applications or all three? If it's primarily about getting higher benchmark scores, then why are you so angry about it? It takes time to iron out the issues in the drivers sometimes.

14. Mysteryboi

Mysteryboi Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC
    I don't bench so no

As for games they all run fine but your missing the point you pay top dollar for a supposedly top product and not only does it have performance issues and various bugs but its also taken them well over 6 weeks to fix the issue at hand ? your talking about a multi million if not billion dollar company that's taking all our cash for things they advertise but don't deliver

Another thing that annoys me is why they put so many power saving features on a top grade card if i wanna save power ill do it my way or ill buy 1 of the lower grade cards that consumer less power

But if i want something that's gonna chew up my power give me higher bills but in return give me top notch performance game performance wise as well as overclocking then that should be my choice

The only reason they add in these throttling features and power saving things is so card's don't perform top notch and we need more of them hint why it takes 2 / 3 titans to run crysis maxed out they want us to spend more money otherwise they wouldn't be locking **** and putting throttling and power restrictions on there cards its all part of there horrible marketing tricks

Just like releasing a new card every few months to reel in more $$ there almost as bad as game developers who are releasing games yearly now and with that comes poor quality products for a quick cash grab

If they don't fix there products soon im claiming a refund for a faulty product and going to switch to amd i haven't used amd since my 3870 days but im seriously considering it

15. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Well, maybe energy is cheap where you live, I don't actually know. It's quite expensive over here and both noise and heat are always an issue. So yes, they put these things in because customers do care about them.

I guess you've never bought something *really* expensive, otherwise you wouldn't ask for refunds on such small items especially when the "issue" at hand isn't really one.
    It's a kink to iron out, not a real issue.

16. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    This might help you keep your colour profiles in the meantime:

CPKeeper - http://goebish.free.fr/cpk/

It also helps colour profiles stick in 'troublesome' games like the ARMA series.

17. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    Please return it and get a refund so the AMD forums can put up with your crap instead of us.

18. Klapcos

Klapcos Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980Ti @1.5Ghz
    Throttling issues alot worse

I have ALOT more throttling issues with these drivers. Actually it's only gotten worse with 310.xx drivers and up. I resorted to modding the bios numerous times to no avail. Completely disabling this gpu boost bull**** to get max performance and it would still ****ing throttle down heavily to about 862Mhz and lock there.
    The custom cooler on there is very good never ever reaching 65C on heavily load for hours. Up and down on GPU usage when playing Crysis 3 never hitting a steady 99 or 100% gpu usage. I'm about to rip this card out and sell it and buy something else, maybe AMD again.

PS. If you have similar experience let me know. I have loads of details and experience on this issue. Ask and I will provide details and screenshots or even video proof.
    I have a reference GTX680 from last year march. eVGA

19. Mysteryboi

Mysteryboi Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC
    Guess im not the only 1 good to know lol except i refuse to mod the bios and void my warrant for there **** over priced cards

Energy isn't cheap where i live and noise and heat are only issues to certain people and can also be managed by the user if need be

If its about customers caring about these things give the option to either have the card without there stupid power saving / throttling for people who don't want it or sell cards that have it and cards that don't

If something isn't working to its full potential and has problems then i don't care if its worth $1300 , $13,000 or 130,000 i will take it back and get a refund or make sure the problems are fixed within a realistic time frame

You wouldn't buy a ferarri that had its engine speed limited to 70kmph and had bugs with its electrical work inside the car

The titan is basically the ferarri of video cards and its full of bugs , misleading marketing on performance and simply isn't working as its meant to and has not been fixed within a realistic timeframe

Been a member here for 5 years and this is the first time complaining about a nvidia card so shut up and rack off :flip2:

20. Klapcos

Klapcos Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980Ti @1.5Ghz
    I was thinking of buying the Titan but as you provided your experience with this throttling etc. I will not be spending my money on a sub-par overpriced card.
    And I thought GPU Boost 2.0 would be better HAH.