Nvidia GeForce 314.22 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by harkinsteven, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    LOL!!! Laugh at everyone who has stutters in Crysis3 and don't own a GTX Titan, much less TWO of them, I laugh at the poor unfortunate souls, HAHAHAHA cus I'm a MAHAHAHA GURU who couldn't get 3 GTX 680s to stop stuttering in Crysis3 therefore it's hardware related, HAHAHAHA!!!! :rolleyes: Sorry, your obnoxiousness made me do it.

2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'd update from your dual core. Then you wouldn't feel the need to wag your tiny epeen around. :)

3. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    LOL, I don't have an epeen to wag around and my dual core will be updated soon enough, don't you worry Heav! Lol!!!

4. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    lol there should be its a £430 card

5. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    its not really stutters it feels like loading map issues that the crysis devs need to fix with a patch

6. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    jump up in the air in certain bits and do a full 360 spin and it may pause for a split second

7. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    your the one that should be laughed at for coupling that 670 with and old ass cpu like that, i find that quite hilarious.... maybe grow up a tad ;)

8. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    Burnt_Ram
    its a waste of your time feeding Dragondale13 this troll is clearly hungry for attention

9. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    i think it's a bit excessive buy 2 titans for play crysis 3 on low... i really can't understand this stutteer...

10. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    + :funny: 1

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hi

How is Hitman Absolution with that SB-E? still lower gpu usage drops? :)

12. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    much better stays in and above 60 fps, a expensive upgrade but i was very sensitive to the minimum framerate :( so had to take the plunge

13. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    yah, your right. but, i just couldn't help myself ;)

14. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    LMAO! I love how you guys think I care about WHAT any of you think about me.If Hilbert himself has a problem with me, that's another story.Tisk tisk, I wish I had less of a real life to actually care what you covergirls think, but I don't....Lol, covergirls who think that THEY'RE the last authority on Pc building and configuring because they have expensive hardware, LMAO! Ganging up on the Dragon because his posts number, what, 50? LOL!!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  15. Stompya

Stompya Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-NTITANOC-6GD-
    You are good to laugh at.

16. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    Just played some Crysis 3 multiplayer all maxed out SMAA 2x on 1440p - butter smooth ! Do not see a reason to touch Titan, let alone 2 of them on my resolution...

17. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    ...and somebody said they had to replace 3 GTX 680s with 2 Titans, for stutter free gameplay and brag about it.How can anyone with even half a brain not pull dude's card for that.Then I get picked on for doing so as if I'm jealous of him or ANYONE else having two titans.He could have 6 for all I care, that wasn't the point.But whatever, uckit.

18. Cnstntgrdnr

Cnstntgrdnr Guest

GPU:
    R9 Fury
    I asked this earlier but it got lost in the storm, I got a black screen when uninstalling the 314.07 whql drivers and had to force a manual restart before I could reboot in safe mode to run driver fusion and do the typical procedure before updating to these.

Things are ok with them drivers so far, haven' t tested many games apart from resident evil 6 and bioshock infinite but I was a bit concerned about the black screen thing. It was the first time I encountered this. Should I be worried?
    Thanks!

19. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I personally don't think you have anything to worry about if the newly installed driver is causing no issues or the card is acting fine.Tell me, do you uninstall OC software as well when you uninstall drivers? I know some people don't but imo it's best to uninstall them too and reinstall after the driver.But that's just me, maybe someone smarter maybe able to shed some light on it cus in the end WTF do I know!

20. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    If this is on a Windows 8 install I recommend you turn off "Install Drivers Automatically". This has been known to cause black screen issues with driver installs.

Seems when windows 8 sees no driver installed it try's to install It's driver over the top of whatever driver you just tried to install.