Nvidia GeForce 314.22 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by harkinsteven, Mar 25, 2013.

1. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Update your profile! :) Just to prevent people from being tards, and going... "You don't have a TITAN, your profile says GTX 460!". That was...an example by the way.

2. RyuKeN

RyuKeN Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce TITAN
    @GhostXL

okay :)

3. V1tol

V1tol Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    What's weird in there? Newer drivers allowed your cards to open their potential. GPU usage increased, so did temps and fan speed. And you rolled back.

Also, try to overclock your CPU more, because in some games even for one Titan it is not enough sometimes.

4. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    No need to overclock etc. All my games are running perfectly with my configuration right now. I get the same performance with the 314.21 beta drivers,as I do with the 314.22,but with less noise and less heat.

5. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    There was an Nvidia driver i forget which one it was i think it was the 175.** it caused some peoples cards but not everybodys to actually fail due to excessive heat.

I remember testing in on the 280's and it was ok for me but for some people there cards popped!
    No joke!

6. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    196.25 I think.

7. Turdhat

Turdhat Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 X
    Same for my 580. Nice increase in pretty much everything and where it counts ! Min frames per second ! Not only that but for the heck of it I pushed the clock up to 955 from 945 and no problems. Tomb Raider still beats a 580 to death unless you drop some settings but if I have to compare screen shots to see the difference what does it matter. Smooth 60 fps is all I want.

8. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  9. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah thats the one, remember now.
    I knew there was a 75 in it somewhere.

10. crateria

crateria Guest

GPU:
    2x Gigabyte GTX 680 2GB
    For some reason now with 314.22 if I pull a lot of mobs in WoW my gpu usage on each 680 goes down to ~5% and my fps in turn drops to about ~5 as well.

This never happened before... reverting to older driver until fixed but is anyone else experiencing this issue?

11. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I reported BSODs earlier, but it turns out it was because of Opera. PC has been running fine every since I uninstalled that.

12. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    I've put the OSD rendering to Vector 2D for MSI Afterburner and so far everything seems to be good. No crashes for BF3, for now. Been playing Bioshock infinite for about 2 hours and im loving how well it runs with SLI. ;)

ps; For those with crashes/stutter try the newest beta for MSI Afterburner without installing the OSD server or Vector 2D if you use it like me all the time.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  13. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    Any solution for CRYSIS 3 stuttering?

14. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    I just had a "driver stopped responding" error while using firefox, watching some flash movie? I havent had any issues until this one with these drivers, but almost everytime Ive had the same error in the past, its almost, almost everytime been a flash/browser combination? So something in flash is buggy, or the drivers get buggy with flash? I havent had any issues with this driver until today, and it did recover from the driver crash, so no big deal. But still, it worries me, because I dont like these "drivers stopped" errors, as they often end up in (some cases) a BSOD?! :( These drivers have been rock solid so far, so im not very worried, but still it gets youre attention for sure!?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  15. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    Yup wait for patch or new drivers ;)

16. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    The solution is better hardware.
    I went from 3x gtx 680 2gb to 2x GTX Titan, then the stuttering was gone :)

There is just not enough juice in GTX 680 ;)

17. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I agree one 680 didn't cut it for Crysis 3.

18. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Who would spend that much money to play Crysis 3 lol, boring game. What stuttering though? As long as you don't go overboard with the settings, it should be fine. Game runs fine on my end.

19. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    better drivers are the least of crysis 3' problems at the momment! the 1.3 patch completely broke performance. mainly a MP issue, but now im reading that alot of people are having issues with SP aswell since the 1.3 patch....

20. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    Nope. I play WoW daily and I have never experienced this issue. Then again, I leave my settings at "Let the 3D application decide". Maybe try that?