Tomb Raider: Lara Croft Reborn

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by BABA-The Hacker, Dec 9, 2010.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What do you mean by what i've put in bold?

2. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    TressFX is much better that downsampling :wanker:

3. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Well shes on, i take it Exclusive Full Screen is the one to pick ?, and ive just ramped everything else to the hilt, so will see how she runs after :D

4. brian19876

brian19876 Member Guru

GPU:
    e
    Any of you guys running 3d vision what video setting are you using i keep getting slow downs to 20 fps im on 2 580 sli. What is weird is if i run the game in 2d surround at 5880 x1080 i almost never dip below 45 fps with everything max except hair But in 3d at 1920x1080 I dip down to the 20s

5. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Nope, exclusive Fullscreen runs in windowed for me, just the Fullscreen is the norm, that right ?

EDIT: Ticked both Fullscreen and Exclusive Fullscreen, and that seems to be the norm to. :p

EDIT2: Just ran the benchmark, everything maxed to the hilt, 1080p, Minimum 44 odd, max 66 odd, average 55 odd. not bad :D

Now to play :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  6. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Just done the cages bit, before getting squashed by the massive boulder while that guys trying to grab me again :D

7. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    First QTE are a bit .. well you dont have really the time at first to see what key hit.. But they was not specially annoying, if needed to do them 2times, you allways start at the beginning of the action ( not like some games where you start back to the last save, checkpoint ) .. And there's not so much then ( sometimes just need use "E" for use the grap, after a jump when all is falling down ) .

Anyway, excellent game so far, surely one i can put on the top 3 of the games i have play lately.. In general i rarely watch the cutscenes, here i take a real pleasure to watch them.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  8. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I still get hardware freeze with latest patch.

9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    While playing Tomb Raider, you mean?

ManuelG has posted on the NVIDIA forum that new drivers will be out "very soon", at least that is what someone quoted in one thread over on the GeForce.com forums, although I've been unable to find ManuelG's original post.

If that is true then it may mean NVIDIA will release this driver next Monday/Tuesday as they do not normally release them before the weekend in case people have major issues with them. Hopefully, we'll all be able to play Tomb Raider without it freezing our PCs sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

10. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Obviously, yeah. I do hope that they they release them soon, would like to play the game with all settings enabled.

11. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ Anarion - Sorry, of course, it is obvious as this is the Tomb Raider thread. I thought I was posting in the driver section though for some reason.

12. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    **** happens. :grin:

13. beseitfia

beseitfia Guest

GPU:
    SLI x2 MSI Gtx980 Gaming
    Guys now I'm able to run the game maxed out without crash with tesseletion off and with the hitman absolution profile..By the way i m still having some weird glitches on vegetation even with graphics on low..it s kind of flickering or i don t know..does anyone has this problem ? How to solve it? Thank's..

14. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    Well, I got to test the game out and TressFX is pretty nice (it was on an HD 7950) - it's not perfect, but it's the best hair I've seen in a video game. I'm hoping that we see some more of this in future games, performance hit or no - I would rather run Tress FX than AA in most games. :nerd:

* for those interested it was a FPS hit of 37 (90 to 53) enabling TressFX on that particular system - all other settings at max.

15. evohan

evohan Guest

GPU:
    Asus DCU2 GTX670 4GB SLI
    have you any shadow distance problem ? when turn my camera , some shadows to lose on a line

16. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    A new update has been released:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_updates&appids=203160

17. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Good, another update. :)

18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    what 314.21 ?? who what where
    ;

19. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    It's not released yet from what I could find.
    (Nvidia driver section on these forums and the GeForce.com website.)

The 13.3 beta 2 AMD drivers are out though and has further improvements for this game. :)
    (The 314.21 drivers from Nvidia should arrive in a few hours I guess if it's still to target a "today" release.)

20. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    They're not on the FTP site either.