AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 4 (12.100.17.0 January 29)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Feb 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Lowki

Lowki Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 Xt
    I still get stuttering in skyrim. I've done two clean installs of the driver. One with the amd driver cleaner utility and one with atiman. Still the same. So for the first time in a while i dont see any of the supposed benefits. Its alright the frame limiter option still works. Just wish it was built into the ccc also i wish they would include custom fan profiles! ( actually the unofficial beta seemed to cut out alot more of the stutter in skyrim then these)

2. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    @Lowki,
    i've got a stutters in Skyrim with any drivers - game engine sucks bad.
    But after sometime i decided to try RadeonPro with its advanced tuning capabilities...Flip Queue Size = 3 (4; 5) completely and entirely get rid any stutters or lag for me in all outdoors and indoors areas...i mean ALL. Just try it.

PS. don't use any fpsbooster for skyrim - those are just placebo-bogus that can might harm, performance related, to newer cards...they mostly made for very old gpu's. Fine and right tuned PC don't need any of those...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  3. Stonecaster

Stonecaster Guest

GPU:
    Dual Radeon 6990 2gig
    Good morning everyone. Need help, I have been trolling here for months updating my CCC and cap files, radeon pro and the works. I have tried everything to get my system to run World of Warcraft. Can anyone that has had any success help. My fps range from 100fps down to 5-8 fps doing the Heart of Fear in LFR. I am running a Alienware M18xR1 with I7 2860QM, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz, and Dual 2GB GDDR5 Radeon HD 6990M AMD CrossFire X video cards. I have tried everything I know of, if someone can suggest which CCC and cap file works best I will gladly give it a try. Any settings in Radeon Pro or do I need to uninstall it. My sons $500 HP laptop runs this game better than my Alienware. Thanks and hopefully someone can help me before this laptop gets slung against the wall.
    PS all other games I play are fine, Skyrim, SWTOR, Rift.

4. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Must be my system then, considering all other games are fine.
    dont get me wrong its constantly at 60fps but it does dip under 60 even if gpu usage is not high its strange.

must be a bug.

5. Luke7

Luke7 Guest

GPU:
    4 GB
    Deleted

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  6. BugMeister

BugMeister Guest

GPU:
    2x RX480 NITRO+OC(8G)
    sounds like Vertical Refresh rate to me..
    - disable it unless the application demands it..

7. Offler2

Offler2 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD 7970OC, 3gb

I had same problem with skyrim. One day i decided to re-install all windows system modules such as .net framework, directX, all vcredist packages.

Then I manually reinstalled driver (13.1 WHQL). Stutter and one type of flickering was fixed afterwards.

I believe that some vcredist installations may be related to such trouble, but i was unable to reproduce it since then.

8. CyBeR Junky

CyBeR Junky Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia™GTX 760 JetStream
    Ac3

Does Assassin's Creed 3 not exist for AMD/ATI Radeon?:pc1:

9. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Judging by the tests and benchmarks, AC3 runs equally bad on 2 or 4/6/8 cores cpu's...so yes, sufficient to say that this game does not exist for AMD/ ATI...or PC in general :lol

PS. But, based on "angryjoe" game review...we should care less about that game anyways ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  10. bnn1

bnn1 Guest

GPU:
    6950 ASus DirectCU
    Can i use this driver for my notebook which has APU A6-3400m?

11. tyRant.594

tyRant.594 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 280x
    Smooth one BF3, Black ops 2, tf2 and fc3. Nice

12. Nwanko

Nwanko Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FTW 2151/5000
    I get "Display driver has stopped working....." in MW2, MW3, and i have to restart my computer. Happens like 3-4 times a day. Depends how much i play.

13. AxelL

AxelL Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX1080
    Why it is pointing to the beta 6 download? I need the beta 4 hdmi audio driver witch is broken in 5 and 6 for me.

14. asder00

asder00 Don Di Driver

GPU:
    RX VEGA 64 Liquid
  15. AxelL

AxelL Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX1080
    Thanks! :thumbup:

16. Jeroentjeuh

Jeroentjeuh Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 oc
    i have this one tested ((AMD Catalyst 13.2 download Beta 6)) with crysis3 singleplayer, bf3 i got the same fps as the AMD Catalyst 13.2 download Beta 5 driver theres no difference with this one i tested with 1 gpu card sapphire 7970 reference

17. MybadOmen

MybadOmen Guest

GPU:
    Powercolor HD6970 2Gig
    Thanks for the 13.2 Beta 4 download . I was going crazy trying to find it. Also confirm HDMI audio issues with Beta 5 and 6. 4 was working good.

2 7970's Crossfire.

Thanks Again