The Witcher 3 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sAAdC, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    CD Projekt RED's awesome level has been over 9000 for a long time now. :D

2. Biały Wilk

Biały Wilk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
  3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lol Dragon Age.

4. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4070
    I thought so too, perhaps a better looking Skyrim, but not "next gen" until I read this :

"CD Projekt RED has provided the screenshots you see here from its current in-game assets running on its Internal PC development hardware. However, the renderer - the part of the engine that translates the game files into what you ultimately see on screen - is still in development and will boast significant improvements by the time The Witcher 3 ships. "Right now you see the game in the old renderer, but it's going to be taken to a truly next level," says gameplay producer Marek ZSiemak. In particular, the developers tell us that skin shaders and the dynamic lighting model will be markedly more advanced in the final version.

http://tech2.in.com/news/gaming/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-world-will-be-20-larger-than-skyrim/737052

This is game is going to blow our minds I think.

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I'm sure of it, will grab the collector's edition! I'm curious if witcher 2 saves will be of any use, I hope not even though I stil have them it's 2 gb of save-games and I have no clue wich ones are the right ones and the choices I made in each playthrough. :p

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Yeah i missed the collector's edition of W2 because of the stupid retailers in my country, but i'm not going to miss W3 collector's NO SIR! NOT AGAIN!:D

7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
  8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    If it was gameshop.ro than all I can say is they only got like 1 or 2 boxes and one went to me. muahaha :nerd:

I will make sure NOT to preorder the TW3 CE at them though lol, waaaay too risky!

We Are Rebels: The Business Of The Witcher And CD Projekt Red

9. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Yes it was that site:D,u are a lucky man:D

10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The Witcher series are the only RPG's with this theme that i actually quite enjoyed, so they must be doing something right, even Skyrim held little interest to me even though i tend to enjoy open world games more.

Could never get into Dragon Age Origins and i hear the sequel was worse so i doubt i will play DA3.

Sales wise Witcher 3 has no chance again Dragon Age 3 though.

I'm a fan of CDP Red, so hope they are sensible with their money as they risk going the same way as GSC and the Stalker series if they do anything stupid.

11. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    The Story Of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I really like what I'm hearing so far, every person that finished Witcher 2 know that it ended it a cliffhanger with a vast "evil" army marching towards the borders of the North, wich was very weakend by the events of Witcher 2. So much story potential and this coupled with an open world gameplay... damn this will be EPIC!

PS - judging from the concept art Geralt will have a BEARD in Witcher 3, **** yeah! :rock:

12. Biały Wilk

Biały Wilk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
    Making ice giant in Witcher 3,short interview with a developer.
    It looks like part of story will be on Skellige islands. In Andrzej Sapkowski books pirates from Skellige are based on nordic culture. I'm a bit disappointed with Witcher 2 because in books there is a lot of slav culture and developers are swifting away from it. Just look at Witcher 1, 100% of slav culture, mythology,music and nature. I hope that Witcher 3 will be more "słowiański", I have enough of generic fantasy worlds.

13. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    That's not only hilarious, but a bit sad. So people who are looking forward to a third DA game (I think most people stopped giving a plap after the second) know to expect a rush job? At least that's how it reads to me. I'm fully expecting another half-arsed title from them after that little snippet. They should be taking the time they need to release a 'good' game, not rush one out early so it doesn't have competition.

14. Biały Wilk

Biały Wilk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
  15. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1

16. Biały Wilk

Biały Wilk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
  17. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://www.oxm.co.uk/50661/more-wit...ures-climbing-fallout-style-combat-and-boats/

18. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  19. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  20. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Witcher is the game that i've been always skippin but one day i forced myself to see what is all this fuss about.

Now after playing first two games (amazing btw) i cant be more excited about this, lets hope it will live up to expectations (and we know it will) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.