Jailbreak On iOS 6.1 Confirmed To Be Working.

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by PhazeDelta1, Jan 29, 2013.

1. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
  2. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I was just gonna post this. Time to love my iPhone again.

3. N0sferatU

N0sferatU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra
    yay to hack your way to basic functionality on a phone. Gotta love Apple. Fan boys will enjoy Super Bowl Sunday :p

4. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Lets dissect your very condescending and unintelligent post an iPhone has all the basic functions of a cell phone out the box it makes calls sends text and email so first part of your post is just trolling if you have nothing constructive to add to a discussion don't post. Btw what can you do with android without rooting and custom roms anyways.

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    - Run ANY desired launcher other than stock
    - Edit, move & rename icons
    - Having widgets are possible without the need to root
    - Very customizable

Until I think of anymore that's about it. By the way I'm not trolling, just answering your question.

Ps. Nice to know a Jailbreak On iOS 6.1 is available for Apple users, at least they can tweak, hack & customize as they please...

6. nick0323

nick0323 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus DUAL RTX2060S
    MobileIron doesn't work on jailbroken iPhone's. The amount of women I've told in the office to take their iPhone's back to their husbands and undo the jailbreak is annoying...especially when they don't know what it is.

7. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I know your not trolling but the post I quoted was an obvious trolling atempt. I agree with all your points on things that the iPhone can't do stock but it does not keep the phone from operating like the previous poster implied. :cheers:

8. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    Enjoy your lagdroid.
    iOS over android any day.

And no I don't have an iPhone.

9. N0sferatU

N0sferatU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra
    Haha keep telling yourself that...

...and yes I made a "trolling" comment earlier (and used to own an iOS device)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiY1kSTHZw

10. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    Watching the 2nd video atm.
    I don't want to start this endless argument about x vs.y, for me iOS is better than android simply because it works period.

I've used android 2.3 myself and tried ICS on my mates Note many times, it's still laggy compared to iPhone.
    Not as much FPS lag anymore, but responsivenes in general. iOS offers little features, but they work and are simple to use in my experience.

I'm currently using WP and I find this to be the perfect balance for me.
    No stupid limitations like bluetooth file transfer (at least on Nokias) or having to spend 1h in iTunes to get a simple ringtone. You can use WP8 as mass storage as well, so no need to use Zune.
    Snappyness of the iPhone, without the stupid limitations of iOS, check.

However, it's not perfect either ;) it's still a new OS so it has some annoyances like only 1 general volume (same volume level for everything, headphones, speakers, games, music etc.) or no forward button in internet explorer.
    You get used to them though.

11. N0sferatU

N0sferatU Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra
    I think the poor iSheep here just made a contradiction :bang:

:)

12. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    Umm no?
    For me the phone "works" just fine even if it's missing features :3eyes:
    Anyhow, I'm not taking any part in this argument anymore, as it is pointless.
    Happy with my Nokia lumia 800.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  13. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Wow the drone is breaking out the iSheep name he's serious now lmao. STFU and GTFO.

14. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    He's obviously a nerdy troll, just ignore his posts. easy

15. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    I'm too using Nokia Lumia 800 here.... Happy with the OS and phone itself but compared to IOS and Android i feel it lacking in Good Quality apps in market place ......also many apps which are free in other two platform are paid apps on windows phone
    ........ Anyways cant wait for tomorrow when Nokia releases W7.8 update for us W7.5 user..... I'm really looking forward to bluetooth share ability on 7.8 which is the only feature that i really miss on Windows platform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u14y6MpLEYU

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I personally prefer Android over iOS as it suits my needs and I prefer the greater freedom, but iOS is clearly the better OS for day to use and unless Apple start making hundreds of different phones, all with different hardware that won't change anytime soon.

Good news about this, know a few people who have been waiting.

17. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    Yeah the marketplace is really sucky :(
    I remember on my iPhone one of my daily/weekly things I did on my phone was check the top app list, because it got updated so frequently.
    On WP7, you can expect to see only a few decent/good free apps in a year, and no I'm not kidding, at least I haven't found any useful ones in the top lists.

Also you can use this little trick to get updates faster via zune:
    http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nok...is-available-quot-but-zune-won-t/td-p/1499014

Just make sure you follow the instructions, just updated mine to 7.8, took ages lol (it comes in 3 updates), it's not that impressive tbh, the only nice things are BT transfer and the new start screen, that's about it, nothing else is new :/

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  18. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    Hmm... to jailbreak or not... Guess I can now decide for myself to do it rather than the answer simply being a flat out 'not' regardless.

19. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Just try it out and see how you like it I plan to JB my iPhone 4S and my iPad4 when the JB is available my iPod is a glorified CD changer no need to JB it.

20. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    I jailbroke my iPhone once and to be honest, I had it for a few days but I didn't really find any of it useful enough to justify the lag they came with at least back then.