Xbox World reveals Next Gen Xbox?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Stone Gargoyle, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Silent_Takedown

Silent_Takedown Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3
    Whaaaaaaaaat? That's in no way, shape or form fair lol. My 360 slim couldn't get any shinier. Wish I'd got a matte black, I'm not sure it was available as matte when I got it, could be wrong though.

2. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    Look the other vids. Its 10 month old, 3D max render. Totally fake. It has the same video uploaded as "Just Cause 3" lol

3. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Hmmmm....not really that impressive.....i have seen games like Just Cause 1/2 do the whole flying over trees better than that tech demo.

Where did this demo come from?

4. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Pretty sure it's fake, the video was uploaded about 11 months ago for one. Probably just student 3d max render trying to pass off as next-gen footage.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    *removed*

6. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB
    looks pretty cool imo

7. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
  8. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    ^Must be my warped sense of humor, I actually found that pretty funny. :)

9. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    comments about the dust and fingerprints are odd...doesn't anyone clean?
    shiny or not, i dust and clean my expensive equipment. Even my gamepads and keyboards get the lysol wipes treatment.

10. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Looking very good.....look's quite sturdy so reliability wont be a issue, also due to its nature overheating wont be a issue this time......and judging by the easy way its pushing all those heavy graphics out it seems it will be quite powefull.

Cant wait. ;)

11. Silent_Takedown

Silent_Takedown Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3
    Hot damn! That rhino looks so realistic! Is that Far Cry 4 footage for the 720? Also, did I just watch Batman and Robin roll over and over again...on a giant piano?

Oh aye, don't get me wrong. I keep my stuff extremely clean. Was just saying that sadly all my stuff is shiny black and is a magnet for dust and the likes :). It helps a lot not having carpet any more though.

12. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    According to Examiner.com XBOX 720 or whatever they call it will be the most powerful Next Gen Console Toping wii u and PS4.

"[Xbox 720 is] slated to be the most powerful out of all the next-gen consoles. [It will be] about 4 to 6 times more powerful than Wii U and 2 to 3 times more powerful than Playstation Omni. The project has gone through many name iterations and will not be decided on until shortly before it’s E3 unveiling"

Well if those rumours are true that 720 will have a gpu that is equivalent Of Two 7000 series GPU in Crossfire then it will likely be 2 times powerful than ps4 interms of graphics horsepower.

Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-and-playstation-4-features-and-upcoming-games-revealed

Here are some early shots of "DRAGON AGE 3 powered by Frost Bite Engine 2" For Next Gen XBOX or 720 they call it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link: http://xbox720guide.com/2012/11/dragon-age-3-screenshots-for-xbox-720-powered-by-frostbite-2/

Are these screenshots fake i dont think so! Remember The director from Alan Wake game says the graphics on next gen xbox will be quantum Leap and this graphics just fits in the category and will even see better ones down the road.

Link: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/alan-wake-director-says-next-gen-consoles-will-be-quantum-leap/

Im already excited and as soon as i hear that next gen xbox will be available for preorder im gonna camp right in front of gamestop hahaha about time i will get almost pc level graphics on console without the high amount of electric bill every month.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I hope they wont increase game pricing. Its already a killer to buy console games, but when new gen comes out...I hope we wont have to fork out £50 for a brand new game.

14. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Don't complain please, at least you wont have to pay $100-130 for a game.

15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Well £50 is around $80 :) not that far off. Doesn't matter if i complain or not, i will be paying it anyway :)

Looking forward to it tho, wish we could see some footage before E3 :(

16. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    here in U.S.A We have what u called Gamefly u can rent games with no late fees u can rent as many as 4 games a month with no late fees u can keep it as long as u want just pay 33 dollars a month and enjoy 4 games with no late fees! i prefer it over buying a game.

http://www.gamefly.com/

17. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    LOL that entire article sounds like a entire load of bullcrap. The rumors are getting pretty crazy here...

18. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    u wanna bet that graphics will look liek that? and even better? im very confident ;) those are concept art graphics i posted it gives people an idea how massive the environment will be. Here's one from trusted source IGN.

Link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/dragon-age-iii-shifts-to-next-gen-aiming-for-2014

19. Wanny

Wanny Guest

lolwut those Dragon Age 3 pictures are concept arts.

20. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070