Riva Tuner Statistics Server on 64 bites game clients?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by marelesef, Nov 24, 2012.

1. marelesef

marelesef Guest

GPU:
    sdfsdf
    Hello guys,

I am using HWinfo64 and i have tried many versions of RTSS, latest one i tryed is 421b5.
    The game i am trying to use this on is World of Warcraft.
    Everything is ok when I create a profile for wow.exe (the 32bit client) but when i try to use a profile on the 64 bit client wow-64.exe nothing happens.

Are the 64 bit games not supported?

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    No.....

3. psychic717

psychic717 Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    Anyone knows if this will be added?
    Because there will be some new games that are natively 64 bits (Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs and probably more)
    I already miss my riva tuner statistics while playing BF4 :p

4. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    How can you miss it? It will distract you from the actual gameplay...

And the answer is no as it has already been answered so many times by the developer.

5. psychic717

psychic717 Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    I have it working on every game, it doesn't distract me at all (I changed the color btw).
    I didn't know the developer had already answered this, I didn't find anything related to this topic, besides this one of course. That's too bad... :/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  6. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  7. psychic717

psychic717 Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    I respect his choice of not wasting time on this.
    But I don't agree about it being a small thing. Because it seems most next gen games on PC will be 64 bits, not just BF4.

8. Domingo

Domingo Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 (Gigabyte)
    Looks like the new COD is 64-bit as well.
    While I'm sure it's a ton of trouble and not worth it right now, it does look like the writing is on the wall for the future.

9. tuk

tuk Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX REV 2
    Unwinder/Dev has made a big mistake not supporting x64, funny how he has time to release many updates in a short time frame, updates that don't seem to do anything different from previous versions, another funny thing is how he says it only effects a tiny %, then goes onto complain about all the threads full of people asking for x64 support, he then claims we can play x32 version of bf4 which is nonsense, so are we to install 32bit windows and play 32bit games cos he cant be arsed moving into the 21st century ....just another dev that doesn't listen to user feedback.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  10. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Get your ban, bye. Tired to see EVGA users thinking that can post everything in EVGA forum and spreading their habbits to this place.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013

11. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Bunch of ungrateful c*nts. Be thankful there's an OSD app to use in the first place.

12. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Just amazed at times about demanding people that don't have a nickel or a minute invested.Just boggles me.

13. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Don't feed the trolls. That's a typical comments of typical EVGA Precision user, sadly. At least this one don't wish me to die of cancer or don't tell that our commies land will be invaded by US tanks soon. Hope the concentration of such idiots here will be reduced soon when I finally remove OSD from Precision.

14. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    I really do not like people who dont keep there word or who are unthuoghtful.
    Just do it pull the osd plug on them bitches,then they can cry to someone else they think they own.

If evga cant keep there trash inline thats there problem....the guru family members will help deal with the trash in the ab section you know that

15. DaFaRsHeR

DaFaRsHeR Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 Twin Frozr IV
    Can you be persuaded to update RTSS to 64 bit OS?

Hi I am a new member on the forum. I am not looking to get banned with my first post so am being very careful around this subject as it seems to be a little raw!

Unwinder, sincerely thank you for RTSS which I have used religiously to lock my frame rates in conjunction with Afterburner and EVGA Precision X (occasionally) given the responses I am seeing around the forums I need to ask you the following question to get the answer from the "horses mouth" as it were(please dont get upset): Do you intend that RTSS will stay a 32 bit only utility and will never be updated to a newer OS? I do not condone some of the unfriendly comments made to you at all but is there a way all 12 million BF4 users can persuade you to update the program for use on a 64 bit OS? If so I am happy to make a donation via paypal and am sure many others would too.:)

16. DaFaRsHeR

DaFaRsHeR Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670 Twin Frozr IV
    Sorry, for the above question. I have now read other threads on this subject and realise Unwinder has made it absolutely clear he has no intention of doing this because it will affect other work he has. A real shame IMHO but business is business and money is money after all! With Shadowplay not working properly and no RTSS there are a lot of PO'ed 64 bit OS owners out there as the forums indicate.

I guess I'll remove RTSS....RIP old friend!

Let's hope another programmer/developer comes up with an OSD utility tens of millions of people can use on 64bit Operating Systems!

17. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    yo daf
    he last reported in this thread ok?
    its the lack of reading that pisses me off,its right on the last page it dont take much to read it before you ask

use the f'in x86 to have osd what seems to be the problem??"??

12million retarts playing bf4 we are a brainless bunch...not!!!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  18. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
  19. psychic717

psychic717 Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    Hum...yes, it works for 32bit.
    So, you mean that people who want rtss should switch their windows version to 32? Sure, that's a solution.
    But I don't see people switching to an outdated version of an operating system and only use 4Gb of RAM even if they have 16Gb, just because rtss works with bf4 on win32...

I'm glad he is making an effort :)

20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    no i meant that its old to run in 32b...i know i did not say that but was what i meant to say.
    But it works in ultra just make sure to change setting in the game file to get over the locked into low issue in 32b