Crysis 3 Alfa Trial MP Nvidia key

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by yosef019, Oct 31, 2012.

1. PNeV

PNeV Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Copied from the Crysis 3 Thread, the update made my Very High FPS go from 40-50 to 20-30, and it also is very stuttery. Have to put it to High to keep the FPS above 60

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, my first impression was aaaahhh, Killzone!

3. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Sadly one map, cant really see how look the game.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  4. cole2109

cole2109 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080TI
    If anyone have another spare key please PM me.

5. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    No need with your setup tbh. The only thing you could upgrade would be the GPU, and I'm guessing most titles run just fine for you right now. The next gen cards aren't that far off either.

6. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Super
    what do you mean by next gen cards ? GTX 600 series is more than enough for next 3 years:).

7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    GTX600 will be brought to its knees even this year so no its not enough...

8. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Agreed.

I love my 7950 setup, I don't expect it to be maxing games in 3 years time. There's never been a graphics card released that has maxed games for three years straight with playable frames.

9. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    even this year?
    with what Blur cry 3?
    LOL

10. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Never said it'd be a good game. Not to mention the awful console ports that get pissed out left and right. You could argue many games have already brought it to its knees, especially when using higher resolutions.

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I'm sure a little hardware talk won't be too out of place in a Crysis thread, now ..
    gtx 780 is Kepler -same as 600 series, however it's a refresh so yeah it's gonna be bad ass but 1x 780 ain't gonna beat 2x 680s for starters.
    the only game outta the box that's gonna bring 600 series cards down in value (bringing them to their knees is reserved for things like the Dawn demo), without applying AA and post processing blur effects is crysis 3 (nothing this year and nothing next until C3 -even then after a few driver refreshes you'll manage a nice visual experience with 1x 680 even less, but sure 60fps 1080 ULTRA settings (even with aa + post processing disabled) you're looking at 2x 680s or 1x 780 perhaps -a highly OCed one if nvidia still let us do that then.
    but sure don't be surprised if half nvidia users are vram limited when c3 appears.
    imo there's some very nice 600 series out there right now, you talk about them like i would the 400 series -which are sweet cards for sure.

12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah man, the 480 runs everything great. Might get a GTX 770 or a HD 8950 at some point next year. or a used GTX680 or HD 7970 on the cheap.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  13. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I look forward to seeing what the new cards do, I hope they're not just refreshes. But honestly, the only thing that would concern me with your card would be power use. Otherwise it's fantastic.

My intent isn't to bad mouth them, don't get me wrong. But 'maxing things' and 'running things so they look good' are very different. When you remove certain effects, of course the cards manage well. Just as AMD's 7000 series do.

Adding extra options, however - they can be brought to their knees. Within a year, I fully expect people running 1080p to be getting frame rates that are unacceptable to them. For me, 40 + is my aim. I'm mainly into RPG/RTS titles. The Witcher 2 takes a dramatic **** on me if I enable ubersampling, of course that's an extreme example and as you said - an option most discount.

There are bad console ports that can bring such cards to their knees. World of Warcraft, on Ultra in a 25 man raid can bring those cards to their knees in a high end OC'd Ivy bridge system. I'm seriously not joking about this. My point wasn't to insult the 600 series, or 7000 - far from it. It was to point out that someone thinking any GPU no matter how high end it is right now will be good enough for three years, when it simply wont cut it in the not so distant future.

14. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    @Darkest, yes i've heard about those games that're in the RPG genre, i'll give you that, and yes i hear what you're sayin, so yeah, cool beans i'm gonna make me some breakfast now (it's 2am here, i do night shift, it's my night off :p ).
    GG

15. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I feel that, got tomorrow/today off so I'm relaxing. Enjoy the food!

16. PNeV

PNeV Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Allow me to take time aside from talking about the visuals and performance and actually discuss the game itself. I have played the game for 2 days and have Uninstalled it. Why? I personally find the Multiplayer absolutely garbage. There is simply no balance, at all. Why can I fire 40 bullets into someone only to have them turn around and kill me in 4?

Everyone just uses that stupid Mortar which is a one shot kill. Sniper hit detection is WAY off. The amount of times the Kill cam has shown H:00 and A:00 is a joke. Maybe I have just gotten too used to Counter Strike, but Crytek really need to fix this. It may be enough to put me off buying the game full stop.

Bottom line: Whose ever Armour runs out first, dies.

17. Slikar

Slikar Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    Agreed :)

18. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I never installed it in the first place, had it been campaign i would have.
    Crysis 2 MP in the end got really fast gameplay but was loads of fun last year through the summer nights, and even continues today ..well maybe not this week anyways.
    I'm mostly looking forwards to the campaign tbh where i can take my time and go at my own pace.
    I do miss online fps games tbh and haven't sat in my gaming chair for months, i've yet to check out borderlands2 co op even, thing is there's some really nice SP games around these days that's all i suppose but maybe Crysis 3 MP will be widely received and have a big following -unlike crysis 2 MP (they made a mistake with the 2 stellar map DLCs by not giving them away free imo -they was very difficult to get -couldn't use paypal etc.).

19. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yay... balance issues.
    In an alpha build. No way.

20. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Super
    ahaha :D thats quite impossible. even the GTX 660 Ti can handle games at 1080p ultra within this 2 year (at least) moreover it has OC capabilites and performance goes up to GTX 670 and even more, and I didnt mention GTX 670 or GTX 680 yet :)...

Like crytek said, they believe that they are already have the next gen graphics and when it comes in february 2013 it may have ultra option and starting from 660 Ti and any equivalent card can handle it.

AND I think that other games will not be as demanding as crysis 3 in graphics. :)