NVIDIA GeForce 310.33 Beta Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Michalko, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Mda400

Mda400 Maha Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti 3GHz/24GHz
    Anyone tried this driver and latest physX system software with Borderlands 2 yet? they still have yet to make a driver that addresses some crap utilization performance in it and since this driver has some good gains in other games along with new PhysX software, it could benefit.

2. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    There might be a bit of performance gain in BL2 but i might be wrong, performance issues still exist and will be fixed in the future patch for the game, good chance it will come this week

3. Ti3Kob

Ti3Kob Guest

GPU:
    980Ti @1505/7600
    I did try a few of them with my GTX680 system and indeed it looks so much better :D SSAO enabled, but indirect lightning and skylightning are too much of a hit for me in some places, especially running in 3D :bounce:

4. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    tHANKS feedback tomorrow

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I've only just found out about these drivers, through the NVIDIA Updater of all things (a first for me!) so I'm only just downloading them now.

I see they have a new version of PhysX that hopefully works with Unreal Tournament III (unlike the 9.12.0807 ones). Also, the release notes mention Ambient Occlusion adds for Darksiders... a bit late there, aren't we NVIDIA, as the game had its own added several weeks ago!!!

6. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Not necessarily as Arkham City uses DX11 whereas Borderlands 2 does not. I suspect the quoted performance increase is for DX11 as DX9 had no real issues in Arkham City.

7. AQUILES

AQUILES Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I like your skin nvidia inspector, could you tell me that you downloaded it?

8. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    It was working for me with v306.97; or put it this way, I didn't notice any annoying gamma shifts when forcing MSAA and hovering over items like I did with the earlier v304.xx drivers.

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The changelog looks good, downloading!

10. ipredator

ipredator Guest

GPU:
    Quadro K5000M
    Haha yeah, additional 3D is overkill :) But for some reason Skyrim doesn't look correct with 3D Vision, lots of shadows in a wrong layer and jumping into your eye if you know what I mean... I guess that's because I added too many visual mods that interfere with displaying 3D correctly.

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    yeah but both physx titles, so you never know ..

Logs in, states obvious logs out.

12. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    Lol i knew nvidia would counter attack ati's driver boost i luv nvidia

13. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    They didn't really counter anything. These boosts are most likely for ultra high res max aa/af in a certain area of the map.

14. Ti3Kob

Ti3Kob Guest

GPU:
    980Ti @1505/7600
    Actually, Skyrim has broken effects in 3D like water and shadows (as you did notice), but you can get some injectors and shaders to fix those and get an enjoyable experience :)

15. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    != means not equal to.

16. tyRant.594

tyRant.594 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 280x
    this is the FIRST drive Nvidia has put out that seems to stop the random stuttering in bf3 Holy S&*@&( I think im going to die hahaha. I will test more.

17. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Has anyone tried Sleeping Dogs with these? After a few weeks of tweaking I have finally gotten the stuttering in this game to a minimum, not sure if I want to upgrade until I am done with this game.

18. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Might be because everyone left BF3 for MOH warfighter today. I notice BF3 stutter is more related to peoples' pings in the game.

19. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    JUST a note , sleeping dogs works perfect with these drivers with my 550 ti. No problems at all.

20. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    Sadly Windows 8 still does not have the options for centering the taskbar in the center screen, nor the maximising options when using Surround Vision.