306.02-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by hanschke, Aug 27, 2012.

1. jez_uk1

jez_uk1 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    Adobe Flash video overlays are flickering green with this driver

680 SLI / Surround mode.

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Is this in multi player? do you have fps drops too or just this fps cap?

Well im experiencing some strange fps drops in MP, both dx9 or dx11.. i dont have fps cap issues, im using maldo mod's cfg and capped to 75fps.

btw, its still vanilla in MP but with adjusted lod, object detail, shadows, etc..

3. ZebMacahan

ZebMacahan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    3D works fine on my end, have a ASUS VG278H. The IR Emitter turns on like it should. However, sometimes it won't turn off after exiting a game. It doesn't help to disable 3D vision in CP either. Have to log out from windows to get it off. First time I came across this was with 304.79 drivers.

Anyways, these drivers look good so far. Mostly playing TSW at the moment, and noticed smoother gameplay with these than with 304.79.

4. alco

alco Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus gtx780 DirectcuII OC
    Just tested with BF3 (sli 580)
    got a green bar on the right side of the screen (1920x1080)
    image is going black every few seconds for a second

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    YES! Thank you so much! And for the Titan Quest fix as well as I just picked up the game (with Immortal Throne) for £4 the other from Amazon and was disappointed that it didn't run smoothly. I know it's old but it's still great IMO. :)

6. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    Well, that's sad, I thought my 6800GT would be supported at least until next videocard generation... :(

7. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    Very nice driver so far i realy like the AA in Darksiders 2 and the ambient occlusion shadowing game looks even better with these things on :)

So far no problems with these drivers, good job nvidia :)

8. Jraptor

Jraptor Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Nvidia 680 x2 SLI
    Got a problem here with the 64 bit version. I run two 680's in SLI. Upon install the screen went blank, then the fans on the cards kicked into overdrive (very loud). Then the install progressed normally, though fans still were going super fast. The higher fan speed persisted even after a restart, though not as high a speed (it went from quiet to very noticible). I'm rolling back to the 305.53 and waiting for WHQL.

9. Angushades

Angushades Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080 OC
    do these work for 670M asus G75?

10. jetfx

jetfx Active Member

GPU:
    Asus 670GTX DCIITOP 2G
    this is my post at cyberlink
    http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/23799.page

i really miss my power director 10. so many driver releases and no fix. theres no point on releasing the RAGE cause they all are beta drivers :bang: . im really looking forward for the new WHQL like never before. please don't disappoint me :wanker:

11. Headless Knight

Headless Knight Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    This driver is bad for me. I lost 1-2 fps in almost everything. Kepler down-clocking is more aggressive with it compared to 304.79 Beta.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  12. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    These new drivers work better with Darksiders II when forcing AA through the game profiles as the sun doesn't show through the walls anymore. However, Death is still not visible in the pause/upgrade screens so the 0x00001241 flag is OK but still not perfect unfortunately. I might be wrong but the v305.xx drivers I used also had the same flag but the sun showed through walls so it looks like it was fixed in the driver, otherwise the flag would be different, right?

13. geppwnd

geppwnd Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680
    I can't believe someone will comment on 1-2 fps lost lol. How did you know is 1-2 fps less in each of your games? Even though you lost 1-2 fps, your eyes won't notice it. If this drivers fix many issue and add better support for new titles and better image quality then it's great.

14. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    I noticed the GPU clocks rising more with these when idle... Gonna game with these drivers and post here my impressions later...

15. npdoss

npdoss Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming N780 TF
    i tried them they play max payne3 fine no crashes all at max settings @1080p smooth . and Mass Effect 3, Reckoning, Skyrim and Tropico4 all play fine no crashing or stuttering But i have an issue with dpclat it jumps all over the place with all the drivers i tried it was at 21 at idle and ~70 at load with peak @~110 with the gforce 275gtx but now with the gtx 680 it peaks at 800 which not too bad but still that usually happens when i have a driver issue.

16. Roman9441

Roman9441 Member

GPU:
    GTX970 4GB
    I'm confuse on the nvidia site I'm try to download this driver for my laptop !
    I found it in beta it said 219mb size but when download it only 172mb which is desktop version that i install for my pc but it just change the name to notebook version which have the same size!!!!

Problem only in usa website i'm try on my local nvidia website no problem may be should check the file

And it will not install on my laptoop !!!!!

17. Headless Knight

Headless Knight Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    For you maybe not noticeable but for others who bench it is.
    If you look to beat someones scores in some bench and you used to get 54 fps with older driver vs 53 fps it is noticeable I say as you can easily lose in the bench by losing this 1 fps. This mostly doesn't concern normal user who want to game only, but for us benchers it does make a difference.
    This is more important now Vs. older generations since the performance of current generation cards is so close. GTX680/670/HD7970/HD7950 all those cards almost perform equally when overclocked give or take 1-2 fps between each of them.
    -----------
    Also did anyone notice why they have two versions in GeForce.com? One is only specifically for the 660 Ti and the other for all other cards?

18. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    The only thing i noticed it could be me tho that text from letters are a bit fuzzy on desktop, ooh wel i probaly seeying ghost i think, because my brain says the letters and text were sharper with 301.42 its like everything is washed out a bit with this driver, but again i could be me thats wrong.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nothing wrong with flash (youtube) on my end. Using the latest 11.4 release.

20. peanutplanters

peanutplanters Member

GPU:
    eVGA 780 SLI
    This driver breaks HDMI audio when surround mode is activated. Had to roll back to 304.79 for this to work again.

Setup: 3x23" monitors with HDMI TV for accessory display. This breaks the accessory display HDMI audio (tested with Nvidia drivers installed and not installed)