Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer gameplay.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by airbud7, Aug 11, 2012.

1. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Looks good, I'm a sucker for CoD. It gives me 3 - 4 months of enjoyment with my mates and that's not bad for £40.

2. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    Looking great. Massive graphics upgrade and gameplay upgrade. Can't wait to see all the new features! Best COD yet!

3. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Love COD, played thaem all since the original, BUT noob weapons REALLY spoil it for me, especially air support where you can kill loads of people at the touch of one button without even seeing them and if they are on the other side of the map and have just spawned. No skill at all in that.
    This looks as though it has even more noob weapons to spoil a great game.
    I will still probably get it, but a little concerned.

4. mameira

mameira Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 470 GTX
    And this, my friends, is a CoD player. :stewpid:

5. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    piece of crap game, let's watch the cow heard boys buy this in october, replacing their toys for the 5th time in the past 5 years in october.

hitman absolution, now that is a game worth waiting for!

6. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I played some Cod and BF(BC) games and usually liked BF more. Perhaps I'll get it just for the single player, as I think that the new Medal of Honor is really likely to be superior.

7. Ukraver

Ukraver Master Guru

GPU:
    msi r280x oc
    its dx11 this year , is any other cod dx 11 ?

and to the im stupid brigade and spray and pray come on lads if u wanna run about spray and praying then u do that but come on servers were people take the game serious and see how far you get , i play both bf3 and cod like another poster said there two totally different games both fill a niche

i do respect u might hate the game and you are entitled to your opinions but plz respect other cod players , id like to see some people come and play in trl l and other cod leagues and call players noobs cause they play cod its pathetic as im stupid smileys

8. mameira

mameira Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 470 GTX
    No. why? because 5% write like you.

Thats the 95%.

9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    COD4 Promod > Whatever the **** came after that.

10. syncore

syncore Guest

GPU:
    XFX 6990 4GB + XFX GTS250
    It's fine for casual console gamers, but as a serious competitive PC-title: no.

11. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Unfortunately, there's no way to deny it. COD4 was cheap over here, long lasting, and had much better community (at least on PC; I haven't played it on consoles). There were great user-made maps and mods, and it was good even stock.

I didn't even bother plaing MW2 and MW3; Black Ops had enjoyable story, but the multiplayer was just bad for me. Some might probably like it, but after playing BFBC2, and MoH (especially before balance patching, it was awesome), it didn't suit me at all. I could also see no reason to choose it over COD4... It will be the same with BO2. Perhaps I'll get it just for single player, but with EA increasing prices, I'm not sure. I also enjoyed BF3, but it wasn't a great improvement over BFBC2. There were some glitches, balance issues, hitbox and cheating related issues that weren't patched for a long time. Perhaps new MoH will be "the new CoD", or perhaps I'm just cheating myself, hoping for something fresh. It may as well turn out that we'll need an indie shooter to introduce something remarkable or make the old stuff in a better way. The players don't need the same game refreshed over and over and DLCs released every month. There were games that were just good and enjoyable to play for long long time. Can you remember Dust and Aztec maps in Counter-Strike? They've been there and they will be for years. You don't need "DLCs" with game modes, skin packs, funny hats or new weapons. You didn't need unlocks to keep you playing - it was just game mechanics that was great.

Meanwhile, I'm back to BF3, waiting for new MoH and Borderlands 2.

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  13. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    The game is like Tom Clancy meets CoD. And it amazes me how each rehash can get even more spammage than the previous. Shock knives, wave fields and shields? OMG

Yeah no thanks.

14. Luumpy

Luumpy Master Guru

GPU:
    470gtx s/c
    Garbage for little kids on consoles.

15. blinx

blinx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus 680
    Looks like most of it was prerendered and only bits of real in game footage that resembles it derp

16. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    I'm pretty good playing Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament 1 (there is something faster than that? lol) but pretty bad in CoD. Make of that what you will.