Windows 8 x64 Enterprise build 9200 leaked

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by yosef019, Aug 4, 2012.

1. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
  2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    This is the final version?
    Do you need a serial number to use it< because no point in downloading if you cant use it fully.

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    It was the European version that was leaked.....not really worth downloading if you actually use WMP.

4. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    30days trial i guess? or maybe enterprise does not have it ._.

5. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    Requires Code or KMS Activation Server if I remeber correctly

6. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Non "N" version also leaked.
    I'm using this right now. What a crap - the same performance in some case it's worse, the same interface, but without Start. No new file system. The same old sh!t.

7. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    It actually does have a new file system, but it's for storage configurations.

8. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 480 8gb
    I just installed this. There's a screen glitch of some sort and I get driver stopped responding sometimes so still some things that need to be ironed out. Other than that issue I like it. Took me about 20 minutes to figure our where everything is and now I have no trouble at all other than some apps I use aren't compatible with 8 so I have to wait for that. MPC-HC video interpolation works as well just have to use haali render instead of evr.

The start menu kind of still exist but instead of a pop up start menu your entire desktop is the start menu like a second superbar but it's your entire screen and you can pin stuff there. If you want to view all your apps just right click the screen or press space and click on the small circle on the bottom right named all apps and the traditional start menu will show up but it will be on your entire screen as opposed to the traditional window. Not a big deal at all. Other than that big change there's really nothing to bitch about.

A good addition now is if I insert a CD or in my case an RW cd I can format it like a USB and drag files onto it and the drag and drop process is combined with the write process so when it's done dragging it's on the CD and you can just eject. Very streamline. I don't have to use a third party app for that anymore.

9. bodean

bodean Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Thanks. Just installed it!

10. bodean

bodean Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Cmon people. ENTERPRISE = COPY THAT PEOPLE PUT ON 1000 MACHINES AT ONCE == NO SERIAL NUMBER NEEDED

11. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Ummm, the serial number is embedded in the installer. So, yes, technically it does have a serial number. That's how MS tracks Enterprise installs since they're licensed based on the number of systems the purchaser intends to install on.