Reporter facing 21 years in Prison for reporting a police officer assaulting a teen.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by harkinsteven, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  2. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    If we are doomed, then everyone else is ****ed and they just don't know it. Good ol' rushing to judgement, the same crap in any language.

and that's what these silly lib's do, they antagonize and bait the police in order to get a response. even though naturally i am joking around, i bet every cop who had someone point a cellphone/videocamera at them while they are trying to do there job and yelling crap such as " the world's watching" or "i've got you on video" has fantasized about pulling out the taser and putting the kid/hippy in there place.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  3. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Who cares man,yeah it was wrong,but youngsters have no respect today as discipline has been taken away,so what he slammed his head into the desk,big whoopie doo,the kids are pussys today in general anyhow,they cry for the slightest thing yet have the biggest mouths as they know they cannot be touched.

Bring back the ****in Cane!!

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Harkin, WTF is your issue with the US?

Again, this is something that has absolutely nothing to do with you or your country (Ireland, according to your sig).

5. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    just like that bus monitor a month or so ago, kids know/think they can just act anyway they want with no repercussions.

6. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    oh boy.

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    anti US thread, see this going well

8. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    According to your logic USA should also mind it's business but instead your country is destroying many lives and dreams around the world.There might (probably will) come times when the american government will start executing citizens on the streets.Then the rest of the world will have to come and invade you to protect you the normal hard working people which i respect :)
    I don't think harkinsteven have something against the US of A he's just showing bad stuff that happen to normal people and he probably dislikes your laws and government just like i do.

9. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    I don't see how this particular case is evidence of a "doomed" America. If anything I think it may actually show the exact opposite. There have been many cases of recordings of cops lately where the citizen recording comes out on top in the court system.

I highly doubt they'll start executing citizens in the street. There is a reason why NRA people have a liking to guns. ~80m citizens are armed with over 270,000,000 firearms. Good luck going up against that.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  10. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Kid got what he deserved.

He is a thief and disrespectful.

11. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    His examples of "bad stuff that happens to normal people" seems to be strictly related to the US. He's nothing but a conspiracy theorist with an agenda.....plain and simple. Based on the thread you started, you appear to be no different.

12. mykledw

mykledw Guest

GPU:
    MSi RTX GT 2080
    I'll second and third that................^^^^^:biggun::biggun::flip2:

13. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    I don't know, actually that video made me feel pretty good about the US. Cops are dicks all over the world. Seeing the kids record it happening, and tape their thoughts afterward is pretty encouraging. Better than the common belief that we would just bow down to the police and pick our nose while thinking that if the cops do it, it must be a good thing to do.

@rflair; ... what? He stole... from his sister. A haha joke, you must have no siblings. If a cop beat me up every time I picked on my sister...

14. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Gee ANOTHER anti-USA thread on Guru3d, whouda thunk it?

15. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    The kid's not going to prison. Of course not.

Every kid involved, its obvious from their little testimonies here, was being a stupid little twat. The first kid could've simply given back the purse until they left. The reporter kid was asked to the office, and refused.

That said, obviously, administration overreacted to what is essentially nothing. I'd be very willing to bet that this kid has a history of being a prick.

Of course, this altercation is obviously a comment on the entire US and how terrible we are.

Can a ****ing mod step up and ban these *******s creating threads about every ****ing thing that happens in this country as if it doesn't happen in their's? Please? You're allowing your ******* users to alienate your American fans. It's getting real old, real fast.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012

16. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    No, no that's not true i'm different!If you think i'm hater you are wrong.Might dislike lots of stuff in your country but you have to understand that it's inevitable for world's superpowers as USA to be criticized in every possible aspect.There are no perfect solutions to anything.USA is kinda the example for lifestyle and culture in many countries and people start talking a lot more if something wrong happens over there.Just to make you calm i spit hundred times more on my own country than your.You should not be bothered by what people around the world say ;)

17. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    WTF it's wrong with you guys STOP IT NOW , why all this antiamerican treads ??? for the Last 7 days , i haves seen plenty of this same BS , Moderators should take care of this kind of Doom treads asap and close it on site , we all know how this " Another antiamerican tread " its going to End. I'm American and very Damn proud of it.

End of Rant.

@ Mods please close this tread.

18. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Sykozis i'm not anti-us at all. But I am against people abusing other peoples rights. Whats going on in America now is crucial because if the secret government succeed then these policies are going global. You probably don't believe that and that's your right but from everything I've studied over the years leads to this conclusion. My only hope if that America claims its freedom's back ASAP.

19. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Then you haven't studied enough. There have a been a number of major cases here in the US with police brutality and phone video/audio recordings - and in almost every single case the courts side with the recorder and laws were put in place/changed to reflect the incident.

The US does have a number of problems and is falling behind in a bunch of different things. I really hope that my generation will be able to fix that. But in the mean time this country isn't anywhere near what people here make it out to be.

20. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Well i have contected The Boss , this tread and some people here need to stop the hating ,insulting , irrespectfull comments against us American people , Hilbert wil take care as it seems some mods dont give a Darn in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.