Call me paranoid but...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Nomadspy, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Well, if you learned history instead of BS, you would know that mine Country has always defend itself from others, and never caused anything.

I think you don't have enough knowledge to even discuss about this topic, and i can't explain to you why and what. You didn't learn history, that's all i have to say to you, if you are interested, you can find all informations and facts about wars in 21. century and who caused it, and why.

PS: NATO, US and EU was so worried about Albanians on Kosovo, that they had to bomb them with Uranium. +They would never have chance in Bombing anyone to stone age without Nuclear weapon. And we, who hated so much Albanian people, give them better living standard and so much freedom in our own land, and when separatists (terrorists) connected with US mafia (goverment) and drugs, people, and organ mafia wanted to cause something here, we fight (lol) against them, easily, and suxcessfully, but that was not in interest of EU/US, so they had to bomb us. Any honest real Albanian person who lived on Kosovo before 1999 (3% now), will tell you where he wanted to live, in independent Kosovo, Albania or Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) and you will hear the last one. And those terrorist didn't killed just civilians that was Serbs, but also Albanians who didn't want to be involved in that. But well, you know better then me, because CNN says different.

Pro democratic payed by... well, no one liked him anyways. It is to bad they didn't killed him earlier to be honest.

2. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    Can't say anything more except that the victors write the history.We the Eastern Europeans would remain the evil ones no matter what.West is light, East is dark.They are the good ones.The piece keepers of the World.Can't understand why do we actually exist...

3. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Well, we don't need to argue with them, but to learn them, if they want to learn, or if theya re interested, people are people, no matter where they live.

If not learn, then, one day, it may and surely will happen to them the same, and that is all about. Not to happen again to anyone, but yet still happening.

4. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super

:3eyes:

I rest my case

5. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    I thought politics was a no no for this forum?

6. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    It's Democracy here sorry...freedom of speech and **** :D

7. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    oh ok cool :)

8. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Yes you are paranoid...

BTW... Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity....

[​IMG]

9. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    On a private forum hosted outside the US? No, absolutely not.

We're all guests here, and have to abide by what hilbert, finch and the other moderators say, if we don't like it, we leave or get banned.

10. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    The insanity is serious mental condition and millions of families suffer by it.That's all you have to know :)
    And I'm not looking forward to play FarCry 3 :D

11. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    You guys are soo wrong its sad.

12. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    Nope.

13. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Why thankie :p I knew a girl from Sofia , So i know a few words , I just love the Bulgarian accent

I forget your 19 , All teenagers want a revolution , No mater what country your from lol

Its the age , I remember when i was 19 , I thought i knew it all , Didn't trust anyone over the age of 30 , Hell i didn't think i would even make it to 30 years old myself lol

On this Russian thing , I imagine if you ask any of the older people in the country that lived through the take over and occupation by the soviet union
    in the 1940,s They would tell you a whole different story

I know saying take over and occupation is a bit harsh and simplifying what really happened , But if you read Bulgarian history doing the 40,s its a complicated time and Russia had a big influence in the direction Bulgaria took

14. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    +1

don't know why people think forums are meant to have free speech, the internet is free and open (mostly) from world government influence, you can do as you please.

15. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    ok paranoid but...

16. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Well, just in case you don't get it wrong, i didn't talk about Milošević, nor new president (tho, he is puppet also...), but about Đinđić, he was payed, just to be clear.

I'm interested to explain me how we are wrong, and about what? For things i said, ok, maybe people are not the same everywhere, but very similar, they got eyes, hear, nose, legs, arms etc :D, and some of them care not only for themselfs.

17. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Spot on. I'm a proud American, but I'm not blind to the U.S.'s evils. Nor should anyone be of ANY nation, U.S.S.R. included. It was a competition between the two (at the time) superpowers who wanted to expand their spheres of influence, just as any hegemon or aspiring-hegemon would.

- PR-0927

18. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    [​IMG]

19. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    The history of over half of my continent in the Cold War :)
    Did you just implied than outside of the US there is no free speech and democracy? lol I didn't thought that we had US's "free speech" and "democracy" speech so internalized :D

20. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    No, but that's what i've seen many people assume was the reason for being able to say what they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.