Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  2. ginger_hammer

ginger_hammer Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 780 CU2
    Is battlelog login down?

3. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Yes it is.

4. HaruhiAA

HaruhiAA Guest

GPU:
    GTX275
    My favourite part is where the stats reset isn't resetting your stats.
    It doesn't change your all time stats, only the four boxes above the reset button and no you don't lose unlocks, level or anything.

Maybe its time to start looking into things before you slander someone's good name and calling them a cheater.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Go play somewhere else please, if you have nothing helpful or constructive to say, keep it to yourself..

6. HonoredShadow

GPU:
    msi 4090
    To be honest, I don't understand why people cheat. Really cheaters please come in here and tell me I would love to know. The only thing I can think of is that they are insecure in life, maybe a little bit of a failure and need something to feel good about.

That's all I can come up with. Of course they believe their own lies and will say this is not so! The brain has a wonderful way of blocking out what you don't really want to know and hear.

They are ruining their own game, they are ruining this fantastic experience that others want to play right and with skill. Others, like me have spent a LOT of money to get BF3 running at max and the experience get's ruined by someone that wants to make a profit from hacks AND does not TRY to better themselves in life in general AND in the games they play.

I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING to be honest.

7. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Most cheat just to be an ass. They get a kick out of harassing people and watching others getting annoyed/pissed. I say this based on knowing a few hackers IRL during high school/college. None of them had any delusion about their ability to play a game. That was never their point.

Which makes it a whole lot worse of course.

8. HonoredShadow

GPU:
    msi 4090
    So in a way, they DO have serious issues in life then... :)

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I remember in a BFBC2 match that had 2 hackers on the opposite team, their bullets would automatically hit you just by looking at them.. They were shooting from the other side of the map so you could see their bullets fly out at you when you looked at them with a sniper, peeking, shoot one round then quickly take cover then hearing their bullets miss you by an inch xD

They sat in the server until everyone left, I stayed just to see what happened and when it was only 2 players left apposing them they left, I switched teams and me and the last player duked it out lol... even the people on their own team left lol.. because they couldn't get any kills..

But yeah, Hackers really suck.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  10. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Usual answers of a cheater why he does it:

"because i can"
    "because its fun"
    "because it makes ppl ragequit"
    "because i want to show how insecure this game is"
    "because i want to catch other cheaters"
    "because everyone else does it too"

11. Bohi2_OGU

Bohi2_OGU Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX690
  12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  13. Bohi2_OGU

Bohi2_OGU Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX690
    Yup according translator tools its say that, France is not my native language.
    Well if many red show up and that result title then its hard to believe its not an cheater thats imo.

14. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Some Admins are really idiots. Last Sunday I played with my friends. When we joined our team was loosing big time (almost twice). After some time we turned things around and started to win. We communicate through Skype. I saw heli just above me and took lucky shot with RPG. Instant kill of course. Next thing I know I was kicked by the admin with the reason "using prohibited weapon RPG against infantry" I told myself WTF? I told my friends to finish round and win no matter cost and at the and to write something from me to that admin.
    Few minutes later my other friend shot heli with RPG and was kicked. Two of my other friends could not save the game and told us that our team lost. That really sucked.

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I've gotten permabanned on one of the servers I use to play on. I knifed an admin one too many times. Reason for ban = hacking. LOL. :D

16. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I've been banned for "hacking" on some of my better days. People just can't accept that some players or better, or even lucky. Most people are ignorant with what an actual hack looks like.

17. DF-1

DF-1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    any sale on premium yet? cant afford the $50 for it -_-

18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    EA Head Boss has mentioned there will be no special sales like Steam because it lessens the worth of their software... or something like that lol.. I forget the exact quote.

I don't think there will be sales on premium until all the content included for it has been released.

I looked in EB Games to see what BF3 was being sold at now... it is now $36

I bought it for $88

*sound of brain nerves exploding when thinking of EA Head Boss's comments*

I can't find Premium in EB Games any more, I saw it the there last week.. mmmmm.

19. KodY

KodY Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280X Vapor-X
  20. DF-1

DF-1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    I was just about to come back and post this to help my fellow gamers out! Thanks!

i'd have liked it for $25, but I'll just get it for 37.5 im such a cheapass :giggle2:

edit: went ahead and got it, :rock:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.