intel i3 vs AMD FX-4100

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by mr_scarface, Jun 20, 2012.

1. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    What Country?...What rich natural resources?...We can FEED 3/4 of the World...
    Can you say Food Drop:banana:

2. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Good lets leave it at that. No hard feelings right? :)

3. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Yeah, in 2-3 years time when people using budget platforms are more likely to upgrade because their hardware simply can't keep up. I say that, because that's how long it will take before what you claim could begin to become a reality (and I'm betting it wont). Those that keep hardware longer, are using higher end equipment. Which will still be better than AMD's products right now in the years to come - in gaming and other applications.

Your posts are asinine, if you don't intend to discuss the subject anymore just stop posting. You make very little sense, and what little can be discerned from your retorts is either horribly wrong or you running away from the discussion. It's obvious you haven't a leg to stand on and I highly recommend you just stop replying as you claim to be your intent.

4. mr_scarface

mr_scarface Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 GTX
    what have you all done to my simple question thread :( i just wanted to know if the amd can keep up with the i3 cause im too broke to buy anything else and...well...umm...i dont know what the hell this thread has become

5. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Read more, learn more, i did off topic (sorry about that mods...), i can say food drop, and you will feed with what? Deserts? I don't think so. Oil? Mine ore? I really don't think so. People (large % jailbrakers tbh) from Europe (mostly) come to America not so long time ago, killed most of native Americans, introduced slavery to the continent that was never heard of that, and i don't see from where you get your pride so high. Nothing personal, but i would be ashamed of that. But that's another topic, and i can get ban from starting it (but it is more in domain of history than politics tho).

No problem ;), and i never threat to anyone.

Yes, I'm running away from topic, since i don't have enough time and power to deal with it. I must replay, because if i don't, it is some sort of bad manner.

6. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Sorry, it's mine fault.

7. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
  8. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  9. mr_scarface

mr_scarface Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 GTX
    i found another crazier deal. we spoke of it on pm but we will see what happens in the next few days

10. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296