The Walking Dead comes to Miami (warning: face-eating inside)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Uncle Dude, May 28, 2012.

1. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    America = super power. America = all the worlds eyes on you.

Don't like it? move to another country. **** has been happening for years. I'm Arabic and need I say the ammount of racisim I have gotten?

Seriously get over yoursleves already. I can hear those tears hitting the F and K key again...

Now BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:

Wah! That's just all too fast! Must make immediate plans for use of that hot air balloon.

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I don't give 2 ****s about race. People are people regardless of race, religion, nationality or gender. The amount of racism you've had to deal with doesn't justify the obvious bias against the US that's tolerated on this forum. Considering the humanitarian and financial aid the US provides to other countries, even to the detriment of it's own financial state, there's little reason for anyone to trash the US. I'm sorry that you have to deal with racism, but you're not the only one. I'm white living in a city that is prodominantly black and Mexican (yes, I mean people that actually immigrated here from Mexico). I can't walk down the street without hearing racial slurs. Does that give me the right to trash every other country on the planet? No, instead I do my best to treat everyone the same regardless of how they treat me. You can use any excuse you want in an attempt to justify the bull**** such as "america = super power" or "it's been happening for years"....but at the end of the day, they're still just bull**** excuses and it still shouldn't be tolerated. The country being trashed shouldn't even make a difference. If a user is going to trash another country, they should get an infraction for it...or at the least the thread should be closed.

4. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    Its good that you treat everyone equally. That is a lesson all should learn from, but again why must you always get so over emotional about things on this forum? Your life cannot really be that meaningless for you to have to get so mad about this? You live in America and Americans (not all) are pro America so then you should be happy?

As for race.. yes maybe that is out of context on my part so lets cast that aside for now. This is the internet my friend. The internet has little to no rules unless on a forum such as this where subtle guidelines are laid across the board.

I understand you like this forum, but again "internet". Don't make the internet your escape from things. Thread should not be closed. Sure people (well 2 including yourself) took great offence to the comments regarding the US. What do you want to do? have those users punished or banned? You seem calm and centered in real life it seems so try to be the same on here buddy.:nerd:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you think they are ignorant in saying so, then leave it be? be the bigger man and just stay on topic of the thread..

5. Foamy4

Foamy4 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 4GB
    Should that ever be the case I would instantly leave this forum. I'm all about free speach, it's what my country stands for. There's a limit yes, but most of it is just satire.

6. Nobody of value

Nobody of value Guest

GPU:
    MSI 6950 2GB/water
  7. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    @sykozis and RedSeptember
    IMHO, it's not about equality or race or whatever.
    It's simply about distorting the facts.
    And blatant ignorance.

8. Nobody of value

Nobody of value Guest

GPU:
    MSI 6950 2GB/water

Don't forget idiocy.:)

9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Saw the uncensored face(or what was left of it) pciture of the guy that got eaten on a news site. Seriously, he got almost his whole face eaten... while still alive!

I first thought that this was some hyped up sensational news, it's really bad though. As for killing him, well they could have used a tranquilizer or something, but I can imagine the shooter being quite schoked by what was happening before his eyes...

10. Jayaitch

Jayaitch Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 460
    Double post*

11. Jayaitch

Jayaitch Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 460
    Seriously, he got almost his whole face eaten... while still alive!

This why the perp should have been gunned down in a hail of bullets the moment the Police arrived.

He's not the victim here - think of the poor guy in hospital.

12. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    @Cyberdyne - agreed

13. k3vst3r

k3vst3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KP3090
  14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Every other article I've read said it's this new stuff "bath salts" that apparently is still available at online retailers.

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Well then leave. I'm tired of every one of these threads turning into a bash America thread too.

And P.S. weird **** happens in Canada too.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/29/world/americas/canada-body-parts/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

16. Jayaitch

Jayaitch Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 460
    F**ked up stuff happens all over the world.

The "Only in America" people are deluded.

17. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
  18. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    there are plenty of cannibals around i don't see why the white news have to make a big deal out of it just because it's a black man...oh wait :3eyes: :stewpid:

19. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Oh sh!t, over on Liveleak they posted the photos; the guy's face is gone... One of the most gruesome things I've ever seen.

20. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    sweet mercy
    :eek: