Case to choose, HAFX vs NZXT Switch 810 or CM Storm Trooper

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Aioras, May 14, 2012.

?

HAF X vs NZXT Switch 810 vs CM Storm Trooper

1. HAF X

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. NZXT Switch 810

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. CM Storm Trooper

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. Aioras

Aioras Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    Hello guys, I'm plannig to finally give up on my old Haf 922. The reason is the short of space I'm running inside my actual tower for water cooling plus Cfx gpu set.

At this moment I cant decide between the three I posted avobe, but I'm open to sugestions of course.

I'm looking for design, space and water cooling capabilities.

Thanks!

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
  3. Aioras

Aioras Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    Sorry but I'm not lookig for a bench table at all, and for design.... Doesn't really fit my spectatives.

4. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Then go for the BitFenix Shinobi XL. It has more more room that both of the Cooler Master cases and it's not as flimsy as the NZXT Switch 810

5. Aioras

Aioras Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    I dont really like the Bitfenix Shinobi XL, I'm closer to the HAF X because I've been really happy the lats years with my Haf 922 and is very similar but bigger and better finished.

Thanks

6. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    This one.. http://thermaltakeusa.com/product.aspx?s=1341&id=2039 The best case ever designed for cooling of any kind. Air,liquid,or water cooling,the Level 10 has more than enough room in it's interior for the most advanced cooling you can buy today. Tons of room for future upgrades etc. Well worth a look.

7. Aioras

Aioras Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    It is superb but the money is a factor indeed... I think around 150€ as much.

8. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    How much is that in Canadian dollars? The Level 10 can be had for about $200cdn. One thing about that case,is no matter what you may want to upgrade later on,a case won't be on your list. It's a one time buy. Good luck,and let us know what you end up getting.

9. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    The corsair 800D is a beast also.

10. sexparty

sexparty Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 690
    http://www.nzxt.com/new/images/_upload/product_gallery/1996.jpg

NZXT Switch 810 seems to have the most room inside for a custom water cooling system and looks the best in my opinion. Next to that I'd reccomend the CM COSMOS II.

I have a Thermaltake Level 10 GT LCS and can't fault it. I bought it for the cable routing, already done water cooling and the design. Except it could have more room behind the case for cable routing but in my opinion no case ever has enough room in that regard.

From what I've seen the Switch 810 has great cable routing and goreat ease of access when it comes to fitting your rig. Just check the videos on it, great case that look really good to.