GRRR! My girlfriend piss me off!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, May 7, 2012.

1. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Good point. At that point, I would take a long hard look at why it is you love her.
    In that specific give and give situation, I should think it's important to see that it should be give and take.
    I think (emphases on think) at that point, what it was that you loved about her is gone, has changed, or was never really there to begin with. Your love then being misplaced.

I have a feeling that OP is not in that situation, but who knows.

And @Anubis and killer, that may work for friends, but you can't let every dispute with a girlfriend end with a draw or you "winning". Sometimes you are wrong, and people who you hold closely should not default to the cold shoulder even if you are right.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    lol, was just saying, it isnt my situ :)

3. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    This!

4. Sprecker

Sprecker Guest

GPU:
    Zotech 680 4g
    Me I just strait up remove the thought from my mind. Kiss her good night every night and kiss her good morning every morning. Usually by the next day I can't remember what bothered me. There are times when she just gets ignorant with me for reason I am not allowed to know about and that ends 100% of the time with me telling her how it is and why it's like that. Then after some silence and alot of TV/video games I kiss her good night go to sleep and when I wake up I kiss her good morning. It seems to be work as the reset button for our relationship. With out the kiss the bad just seems to fester for some reason.
    At no time in history was there 2 people who spent any amount of time together as a couple and were 100% OK with everything the other did. It's life. Chose your battles if it's something really substantial like spending the rent on a bottle or staying out all night getting plastered while you're at home with the kids/pets/no one. If it's just something petty like a shirt on the floor, she ate the last of the icecream or insists on talking at the climax of every god dam TV show/movie you have ever watched together (my wife loves to do this and is really good at timing it so she takes over plot points and punchlines. It's her gift) then just remove it from your mind and learn to deal with it. If you can't deal with the petty things good luck with ever having a real relationship.
    You like some one for the things you have in common and you love them for things you don't.

5. GSB

GSB Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 650
    lol mr hand even don't want me, ain't done that for years and I used to do the other one (had a great asian "massage" place 2 towns over) but the cops ruined that lol

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    As others have said, the best you can do is talk to her. Take some time to calm down first though. My wife and I have had many fights....and though we both completely suck at it, we've learned that sometimes the best thing you can do it simply talk about it. The key though, as Cyberdyne said, is patience. It takes a LOT of patience. If you can't be patient and communicate effectively with each other, the relationship won't last.

I'm 31 and have both the wife and kid and no money.....do YOU feel better now?

Actually, for being only 19....very sound statement.

7. Anfield82

Anfield82 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 7970
    For real?

8. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    That's a bit demented..... I like!!!

10. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    I'm also 31 and have both the wife and a baby and no money.....AND a big pile of debts...

do YOU feel better now?

( :D lol but it's true...)

11. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Much :D

Sad, but true.

I dunno, I've always been a bit celibate. It's beyond me why I'm not a hormone driven lunatic.

That just might be my new slogan... I LOVE IT!

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  12. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
  13. Jayaitch

Jayaitch Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 460
    Introduce her to the World of Warcraft - if like many others out there, she won't bother you for a good few years.

14. Foamy4

Foamy4 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 4GB
    This man knows what he's talking about. ;)

15. Weecka

Weecka Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX4080 OC

^^ this. That's what u call a proper Bi*** slap :p

16. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    I used to just put ignore mode on, and start gaming. But now it has got so bad it has taken my mojo away and I don't want to game as I cant concentrate.

So I starting going out and just get smashed, first was once a week.. now 2 times a week, slippery slope right there but I don't care as unlike you I don't think I love her any more as I have been constantly taken for granted.

Some would say leave, well I have a daughter so easier said than done with the biased courts in this bastard country.

So I will just go to the FPS thread and make my self feel better :nerd:

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  17. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Update: You guys are Great!!!...Thanks for your support.....Makeup sex is Great!!!

18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Yes....yes it is....

Nope....I have the debt too. I was just trying to avoid making myself feel worse by leaving that part out....

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  19. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    Haha.. we're in the almost same boat then :bang:
    I even can't buy the latest hardware, always the second generation when the price has fallen.

@OP, glad you feel better and had good time :D

20. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Makeup sex would be good and all, but if all else fails just give her one of these.

[​IMG]

Put the fear back into her and remind her of your dominant male status... Works in the animal kingdom. :D