Geforce 301.34 driver (GTX 690)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by TechFreaK, May 3, 2012.

1. TechFreaK

TechFreaK Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX570 Custom OC
    It is, just add this newly created profile - open exe file and add to nvcpl profile..

Its similar when you add Steam games (exe files) to nvcpl.

2. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    i feel some kind of lag with this set,even if i have 60 fps,wth?Oo

3. BarryB

BarryB Guest

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    Modded my own inf and installed but the only issue I have now is that my PC won't switch off when I shutdown?

4. Jraptor

Jraptor Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Nvidia 680 x2 SLI
    I got a new system with dual 680's in SLI. The 301.24 and up are slower than the reference driver BMs and bug in the Heaven BM (when you hit run, it goes to a black screen). I am switching back to 301.10 as we speak.

5. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    I've been playing around with all of the 301.XX beta drivers on my GTX 680 and i just came back to the 301.10 official driver. The reason is because there is no performance gains in the other 301.xx and there are some compatibility issues in NFS: The Run with the 301.25. For some reason the the game exe itself stops responding when it changes levels or right after i finish a level. Since i changed back to 301.10 i havent seen any of the issues in NFS:The Run for now. Furthermore, I've read at the nvidia forums that all performance changes in the 301.24 were already implemented in the 301.10 release driver for GTX 680. ;)

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  6. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    301.10 are famous for pink dots during videos,if u don't have this problem,good for you

7. kcuestag

kcuestag Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980Ti G1
    I think I have the same issue, instead of shutting down, it restarts.

Anyone else getting this?

8. TechFreaK

TechFreaK Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX570 Custom OC
    Its probably a bad mod.. You need to copy paste 2 times (by A; NT 6.0, 6.1) and 1 time by names.

Try someones premade INF file, mine includes gtx 680 too but its international (uk driver).

9. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    :3eyes:

Never even heard of this problem and I watch a lot of videos on my PC - BR/ Avi and i've never seen this... Maybe this problem is apperant for lower GTX models since the driver is ment for GTX 680 only ?

10. Ricky78

Ricky78 Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N1060G1
    I have the same problem.

11. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    also some 290.xx driver series have that issue

12. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55
    edit

13. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Although Call of Dutry Modern Warfare 3 runs fine, for some reason ever since I got my GTX 680 and try to change the graphical settings then Apply them, it causes the game to hang and a console window appears with the following message "Direct3DDevice9: Present failed: An unknown error has occurred". This error has happened with all the 300 series drivers (or may be because I'm now using a GTX 680 and not a GTX 580?). The settings usually end up being applied anyway in the single player so it's not that big of a deal but not in the multiplayer for some reason, even though it hangs in the same way. I've validated both the single player and multiplayer game caches in Steam and they're fine. I've even deleted the Config.ini files.

Anyone else had this problem or know a fix for it?

Obviously, once the settings are applied then I have no reason to change them again so it is hardly a major issue, just a puzzling one. (I think the same issue occurs with the earlier Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 games as well but not with any other game).

14. eTheBlack

eTheBlack Active Member

GPU:
    GigaByte R9 280X W3X OC
    Also having this problem, and it is driver related problem. Uninstalling solved it.

15. Saabjock

Saabjock Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX1070XLR8

16. gpvecchi

gpvecchi Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme
    Do you mean: create profile with Inspector, open Control Panel, add program and choose executable?
    It's not working; you have to choose exe file and create profile via control panel...

17. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    Fun fact: I installed these on my old Geforce 6800GT, and its working great, WITH Adaptive Vsync! =)

18. kcuestag

kcuestag Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980Ti G1
    Well I'm from Europe so I wouldn't mind using yours.

At the moment what I do is "shutdown" and it will restart, I enter BIOS and shut down from there. :bang:

19. ZeroOne010

ZeroOne010 Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX550TI 1 GB
    Hey everyone
    I am new on this forum and living in The Netherlands

I have installed those drivers on an Asus GTX550TI when I watch movies
    with Windows Media Center the TV Screen is tearing my Tv is 60Hz
    resollution 1080p, 1920 * 1080 LG Full HD

Can somebody help me with this problem

20. TechFreaK

TechFreaK Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX570 Custom OC
    hm, well lets say i make a profile for BrawlBusters (its missing by default), if i add exe to nvcpl it shows it as c:/steam/steamapps/common/...

Now if i make this profile in nvinspector create new, add pb.exe apply and quit., then open nvcpl and by profiles add pb.exe it will show it properly.

@kcuestag

Well yes it could be your own inf mod fault.. And others you need proper inf Us for Us driver, Int for Int driver, check each download installer size, larger is international.
    Idk how others modded, i used all gpus from 301.24 (INT) so 680gtx is definitely supported or you can download it from laptop2go.

About PC turn off issue, i had something similar 1time with realtek onbord LAN (new driver) + newer nvidia driver, especially lan driver somehow interfered when i turned off pc, it would turn back on after 1-2 sec.. :3eyes:

First i installed older lan driver and then took battery out for 1-2 minutes, reinstalled the latest LAN driver and never had it again.

but what's this? :nerd: dx11.1
    [​IMG]

hm I dont remember that with older drivers or i didnt check properly. Can somebody with 301.24 check if its the same?