Crysis 3?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    why dont these devs listen more to there dear gamers. Comon Crytek...
    This is a rendering issue as well.

Heat and speed and memory and power and now my head hurts.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    You won't be forced to use the bow. So why complain about it?
    And really, 'why use it'... why not?
    It could be a really cool weapon to use, and could be really fun with stealth sequences.

Why give you a knife stealth kill in Crysis 2 if you've got guns? ;)

Also, Jcazz, the hell are you talking about?

3. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    i dunno why bother. nothing nevermind. smells like teen spirit thats all. :bathit:

4. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLMuKg57thY&feature=related

Gameplay...almost looks like early versions of somesort of EQM evolving or coming into play.

unreal 1.

Everyone should go back and open there cdroms and figure it out agian. :infinity:

Gotta love phoney ass walking, gameplay, graphics, and just about everything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtQt4eYaPc

PC version. caugh. console. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8flEiFdlNk

Nice crosshair btw.

Original computer programmers or Console programmers. or are they the same. i dunno.

Crysis 3 back to topic, sorry folks.

5. Zen0

Zen0 Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Exactly! Thank you.

I'm so sick of hearing people say that Crysis 1 looks amazing and that it looks way better than Crysis 2. The truth is it doesn't! Crysis 1 looks like crap now. People really need to get over it. I think people saying Crysis 1 looks amazing clearly haven't played the game in a while and are basing their judgement on how amazing they remember it looking. Anyway....

Crysis 3 looks amazing so far. The setting is great and can make for some interesting gameplay.

Notice the grass/trees look so much more better this time too:
    [​IMG]
    ^ Note the detailed branches on the trees in the background and the blades of grass in the foreground. Best looking trees I've seen in any game :D

6. MrMicrochip

MrMicrochip Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX 1070 Phoenix
    IF those are ingame pictures, I hope they are but they look more like a screenshots with that special photoshop something :)

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Those are in game pictures. Maldo does his sh*t right. The devs over a crytek need to hire this guy.

8. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    go back and watch my vid of original crysis.

that nice screen shot is great and not realtime rendering sorry buddy.

Render what crysis should of been and Crysis 2 and 3 wouldnt even been around. fact is, this game is only running 30fps. Crysis with HD Textures. Full HD. u just barley got Crysis running in full HD and now were talking about Crysis 3.

Crysis one will always be a better game, Go port that up ur console.

Crysis 2 sucked.

and in those vids, HD trees, Rocks, Veg, and some other things are not in the game files as this would render my 3x 5870 System to its knees @ 1920X1080 without AA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BukMBjThtMU&feature=relmfu

25-30fps @ 1920x1080 4xaa...no HD tree, veg, rocks, and couple other items HD objects,

Now they want to introduce bow and arrows...great. are we hunting dear and rabbits?

i like how cute it all got in the end.

Nvidia and AMD.....

Core i7 atleast lasted through 3 9800GTX and 3 5870 and is about to go through 3 more of somthing new soon, and STILL pumping calculations strong without changes...i like how intel also gives me the freedom to choose my CPU and memory combo as well...

Cant be upset with a company that provides options...

Lions and tigers and bears oh my.

I really like how Nvidia used to be about speed.

wait that was 3dfx nm.

9. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    actually as i always thought, what i like about crytek games, keep a part the gameplay aspect, is the amount of detail in the set design, the tree modeling , the wreckage of buildings and streets, this is what makes me want to play crysis 2, for it's amount of detail in that aspect, hope that crysis 3 will have bigger levels.

10. Jcazz

Jcazz Master Guru

GPU:
    Tri-fire 5870
    ^ understandable

11. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
  12. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

I suspect Crysis 3 may not actually have wind due to the settings such that the foliage will be mostly static instead of moving. This means it will look great in screenshots, but in gameplay will make it look a little lifeless environmentally wise. Also it looks like they don't have to worry so much about shadows for the foliage (tree foliage etc), which again because its not moving is a lot less computationally complex if they were present.

Still, the screenshots do look good, but how that translates into gameplay is a different story.

13. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Bhahaha, why on earth would they do that? Also what do you mean about the shadows?

14. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    It'll be released in 2013 not 2003.

15. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Crysis 2 was still a big and open game compared to every other modern FPS, though i found last year to be a particularly poor year for the genre when it came to the SP campaigns.

Was playing a bit of the the first game last night, and then comparing it to the 360 version, and visually the difference is no different to every other console game, maybe less as there are a few CE3 improvements thrown in on the 360 one.
    There is a bigger difference between the PC and 360 version of MW3 than there is between both Crysis versions lol, which proves that the first Crysis game is nowhere near as special as many people want to believe.

I'm actually looking forward to this, in the same way as Far Cry 3 in that while i wasn't a huge fan of the first two games, the third game does sound like they are listening to the complaints from the first two and fixing them.

16. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850

Sure it does....

And as for the trees, well take a look at Crysis..1.

Honestly Crysis 2 is a bland game and visually inferior to C1.
    Obviously its a matter of opinion and we disagree.

As for C3. No thank you. No port for me.

17. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    There are no trees in the first vanilla Crysis game that look that good, it’s been less than 12 hours since I last played it, so it’s still fresh in my memory and not clouded by how you thought it looked when you first saw it in 2007.

With the big change in location between the first and second game people are always going to disagree on which one they prefer, so I prefer to stick to the facts from a technical point of view, and CE3 has everything CE2 had and more, and that point can’t be disputed.

18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  19. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    have to agree, Crysis 1 was a PC game, which they said would not be coming out on the consoles, as they couldn't handle it, Crysis 2 is out on the consoles, so how can it be better than Crysis 1, it can't be, as if the consoles couldn't handle Cry 1, then im pretty sure they couldn't handle Cry 2 either, if it was better :)

Forget about Dx11, as the fact is, Crysis 2 is a Dx9 console game, it was only given a D11 patch when it was ported across to the PC, because Nvidia offered them cash to do it.

20. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Different engine.

If Crysis 1 was re-imaged with the Crysis 2 engine (including updated textures) it would look much better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.