Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Am I the only one who's server filter search only turns up 2 or 3 games that have more than 5 people on it? For being a new game that sold pretty well the servers look like ghost towns no matter what preferences I put into the search filter. Is the server filter broken?

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    A server patch is also rolling out today R20.

Servers without the update will not show up as they are needed for the new patch but they are slowly been pushed so expect to see more and more servers popping back up.

3. 200+club

200+club Guest

GPU:
    evga gtx580 cl-ul 3072
    not sure i will reinstall but i love unlocks being able to be purchased.
    some of us dont have 100's of hours to play and never will but still would like to use all the weapons.
    what i love about it most is it pisses off all the xp farmers and cheats that infested this game from the minute it went live. its one way to get back at the scum!

4. KodY

KodY Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280X Vapor-X
    ^Right, not everyone can play regularly and reach higher ranks (thankfully I still can :p).
    They did release something like this for BC2, too. So personally I have no problem with this.

But damn, a 1.6 GB patch? And I thought they improved their backend patch system so we wouldn't have to download such large files again.

5. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    sofar the patch is ok imo but, they totally ruined the MG36! took away the extended mags so now you get a clip of 53 yet the M249 and RPK has 200?? WTF. plus they added more recoil, totally made the gun useless, it wasn't the greatest LMG by any means before the patch. now it's garbage. *rant off*

6. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    im really pissed off. but really!!
    each time i want to play BF3 i have to go thru the whole process of getting a new password, i want this madness to stop and EA/origin aren't responsive to my issue^^
    ... So what do i have to do to have origin remembering my password ?

i wont allow origin to launch at the start of my computer, no special case unno!

sorry guys im so annoyed about that and sincerely hope some one could help me. fingers-crossed ^^

sorry i didn't went thru the whole topic...

7. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    ....Really? i mean really....really? do i have to say really again?

Apparently you don't understand how big this patch is? how many things changed, were tweaked, added, and etc?

...what? you're pissed off because you don't remember your own password? sounds like user error

however, origin does have a remember password button, it's clearly there, right in your face, you can't miss it

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  8. Beast

Beast Guest

GPU:
    -
    Jeeps still require 2 rockets to blow up. I thought the patch was going to fix this.

The only things I notice is the parachutes, they turn sharper and the MAV. It blows up when hitting people or vehicles.

While prone on a MAV it still doesn't fly, but I played a round on Noshahr Canals TDM and saw people on the crane..so WTF.

Other than that I don't notice any real changes to the weapons I use (G53 & G3A3) supposedly they now have less recoil and are more accurate.

*edit*

Tanks only require 2 c4 :banana: about f*cking time! :wanker:

I hated having to place that 3rd c4, "1 down, 2 down...hold on wait, 1 more" *tank pulls away* ****! *boom* vehicle damaged..*tank kills me*

"1 down, 2 down....3 down" ah **** he jumped out the tank *boom* blow up me and him before he shoots..:wanker:

9. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Here we go guys..let the whingeing begin:giggle2:

10. Beast

Beast Guest

GPU:
    -
    4char

11. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    Just had a play and i`m one happy camper, the jeeps now have horns yeehaaa:) and i can see my ping.

12. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    like...

no, my issue is that when i close origin because i quit the game, the next time i log in i get the message saying that my password/ loggin isn't correct. My loggin doesn't change. never.
    However -each freakin' time- i need to go thru the whole process of making a new password.

^^

13. S3nt3nc3

S3nt3nc3 Master Guru

GPU:
    FirePro W7000
    I love how heat seekers (don't)work lol

locking->locked->fired->miss

11 times in a row while goofing around with friend on empty server.

They just fly by (!) or explode behind enemy jet/heli if he is going 300+, which is pretty much all the time ;]
    Same with stinger/igla.
    Oh and stinger/igla now lock so fast that you have to really have that finger ready to release ECM immediately whey you hear the beep.

14. cloudman

cloudman Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus CU II GTX 780
    I stopped whining at 60. Now at 64 I just noob hunt :)

15. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    haha 41 here, as you get older you tend to realize that nothing in life is perfect...

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I am 10% Done getting Update.

xD

Is that confirmed that you can see your own Ping??????!

That would be cool not having to ask others what it is..

17. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    LOL. :nerd:

18. Beast

Beast Guest

GPU:
    -
    yep you can see your own ping now. :banana:

19. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Grenades replenish WAY to quick now

20. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    "haha 41 here, as you get older you tend to realize that nothing in life is perfect... "

Not looking for perfect. Just hoping to have it feel decent. As in, not cheap. My main weap is the M16A3, and to this day I am still surprised by most kills I get. Kills seem more a matter of luck than skill. Which imho feels..... cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.