AMD Catalyst 12.x (8.950.5 February 24) AMD Official BETA

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    Clearly you dont understand market segmentation and profitability if you continue to say its irrelvent.

If 95% if their customers cant use the service with any decent performance, they arent going to enable it. period.

They arent going to piss of the 95% just so YOU (5%) can use it...

2. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Nice driver set this.

MLAA 2.0 working quite well, as well as the Adaptive AA setting for dx10/11 apps (7xxx cards)
    Done a little comparison here in BF3 for MLAA 2.0 vs SMAA , and MSAA vs Adpative MSAA

3. Osedax

Osedax Guest

GPU:
    2 x HD 6870
    Thanks for these.
    They work great.

4. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Hi

Can I ask how you solved this http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=477 runing crossfire and the ENB mod.

Regards

5. ipredator

ipredator Guest

GPU:
    Quadro K5000M
    Just go to your enbseries.ini in your Skyrim directory and change EnableDepthOfField=true to EnableDepthOfField=false
    Sad story to disable DoF but I see no other fix

6. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    To answer my question 12.1 cap 3 works great with this driver. Nice one OP, I can finally play BF3 online and have both of my gpus running. Wohooo!!!

7. Miroglu

Miroglu Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 4350 512 MB
    Thanks

8. Olvik

Olvik Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Thanks

9. Nwanko

Nwanko Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FTW 2151/5000
    Here's my thing. Tried to find the best drivers for Battlefield 3. I almost gave up. Installed the latest 12.2 from ati site,12.2 cap1. Then i saw this driver and extracted the content,manually updated the display drivers one by by(5850cf) and voulla.

Battlefield 3 MP and SP running flawlessly ultra-high setting 2xMSAA 16xAA 1920x1080 v-sync on or off,working like a charm.

No gliching,no shuttering,nothing.

Finally i can play normal.

10. Comrade_Jerkov

Comrade_Jerkov Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1
    That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to the official 12.4 release.

11. DarthElvis

DarthElvis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte gtx980 g1
    Clearly you don't understand choice and end user responsibility. Have an advanced options box or whatever, but give the choice. 6970 xfire would have no problem running ssaa/adaptive in dx11. The only reason AMD will not enable it is to force an upgrade. It's a slap in the face to people like me who spent up to $700.00 for our setups and now get dumped to the curb.

I've stuck with ATI/AMD since the R200 days, but Nvidia underatands choice and enables options whether the performance is poor or not. They allow their end user the choice in what they can or cannot enable. And after the Bulldozer debacle and being dumped at the side of the road with my 6970's, I'm done with AMD. **** them.