Does anyone know any good "tab sites" for guitar

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mikedogg, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    As the title says, I am looking for any sites that have accurate guitar tabs. Cheers.

2. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  3. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
  4. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    Generally speaking I've never found tabs to be very accurate - some are better than others but not one I've ever learned a song from was perfect. Internet tab being the worst of them. It really depends a lot on the artists or songs being tabbed/interpreted though so some simpler songs could be really darn close or spot on.

For me if I have to rely on tab to learn a song, I'll use it to get the general idea or the notes, but then I'll either figure out my own way to play it or try and find a video of the original guitarist playing it - usually the way I figure it out is closer to how the original artist plays it compared to any tab. Again though it largely depends on how technical a song might be, or how unique the original guitarists techniques are.

5. DSparil

DSparil Guest

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3080
    guitar e tab and 911 tabs are both ok too. Whenever i'm looking for tab on something I just google it and sort of pick and choose what tabs to use from a variety of places. I never stick to one resource alone, as i've found that some tabs are just flat out wrong. I'm sure you'd find what you're looking for between ultimate guitar, 911 tabs and guitaretab though!

6. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti