clarkson

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CyberPaddy, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Exactly i agree,Clarkson was around in the days when speaking your mind was acceptable( and still is in my opinion-old skool),the Thatcher era(not neccessarily great but nevertheless) which is a good thing,**** em i say,if u cant handle the truth then gtfo or change your culture or whatever it is you need to change without feeling embarrased.In the old days headlines like this wouldnt have even been mentioned...diversity has gone over the top nowadays.

2. Kovoet

Kovoet Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080Ti
    Clarkson for Prime Minister.

3. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    Oh, deary dear, those boys at Top Gear have offended the delicate sensibilities of the bubble people again. Whatever shall we do? Clarkson has always spouted rubbish and people love that of him. He calls things as he sees them and is hardly afraid to do so to their faces. People need to grow a pair and stop being so thin-skinned. He's 'offended' me numerous times but I just laugh it through because I don't make diamonds with my seat.

4. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    5 million people watched that episode of Top Gear and 23 people complained. That's basically a rounding error. So actually no one complained. Literally nobody complained.

This 'news' story is being propagated by a media company which will write anything to get people to read their outmoded product.

Also the BBC and Ofcom need to address their complaints system. Being really generous a TV program should be regarded and having no complaints unless 25% of the viewing audience complain. So for this show's complaint tally to be considered noteworthy at all it would require 1.25 million to write in. Even then 75% of people watching would have had no problem with it at all. Therefore nothing needs to be done about it on any level watch-so-ever.

Anyhoo... happy new year :grin:

5. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060 laptop
    I would love that to happen.

6. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Lol at 'rounding error'. Wouldn't it be great if they wrote to the complainers and told them that they are so statistically insignificant that they are considered not to exist.