AMD Catalyst 8.93 (Nov. 18)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by marthand, Nov 21, 2011.

1. bonob

bonob Master Guru

GPU:
    radeon hd 6970 2 go
    this new ccc hav so much more to offer it's great, for the perf i can't see a visible boost but i ve tested only on 3d mark 11 and skyrim, but it's a nice release.

2. syncore

syncore Guest

GPU:
    XFX 6990 4GB + XFX GTS250

That's because there's a bunch of f****** newbies on here "scared of bricking" their graphics cards. Seriously, I've never seen such timid pussyness from the PC crowd. You would think computer users would have enough expertise to be able to uninstall some simple drivers if something goes wrong. I would expect that the console crowd would be more likely to refuse to experiment with stuff (if they had the option to), not the PC crowd. Most of you who are "scared to brick your GFX card with drivers" (rofl, get the f*** out of here) would be better off just playing games on consoles. Jesus christ. THEY ARENT FROM AN OFFICIAL SOURCE LIKE AMD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... Yeah, because waiting for AMD to release "new" drivers every month is so much better than the weekly updates that marthand provides.:rolleyes: (/sarcasm). Seems to me to be a bunch of ungrateful whiners with absolutely no technical experience but laughable amounts of paranoia. It truly is sad to see the words of a few timid/unskilled users prevent people from trying new stuff.

BTW, I'm about to try these drivers on my $700 graphics card. HOPE I DONT BRICK IT, LOLOLOLROFL. Retards.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  3. Pey

Pey Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980 STRIX @ SLI
    With or without caps?

Are you get getting 99% on both gpus?

4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Infractions / temp bans given. Any more off-topic discussion / trolling / insults will result in more of the same.

5. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    last time i tried deposit files there were files missing and they wouldnt install properly and it kept giving me incorect code dispite the code being put in properly,ive tried 3 times so far with this one,if they are legit why are they not on this site instead of the stupid df site

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  6. pedroo

pedroo Guest

GPU:
    Asus 5970 @1020/1200
    Some guy came from nowhere, gave us some links from one-click-hosters, didn't provided any info and refused to do it. No need to flame people who are cautious about spyware.

7. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    Really nice drivers. BF3 runs smooth so keepers for me.

8. stefik

stefik Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950@6970 2GB
    For this moment, these drivers are the best. No doubt.

9. wafu88

wafu88 Guest

GPU:
    DDR3
    Some new CCC features for Xfire and profiles. No performance seen in any game and no DX11 Multi-Threading still.

I'll wait for the supposed Performance Drivers to be released soon instead since I'm looking for performance update.

10. Cygnific

Cygnific Member

GPU:
    2070S Gaming-X
    Runs fine here to, and some new features is allways nice to have.

11. Russ369

Russ369 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FE
    Tempted to download... lol at the arguing going on in here XD

12. Maspast

Maspast Guest

GPU:
    RADEON HD7970 Double D
    Thank you Mathand for this release!

I am downloading it, will install soon and let you guys know of any improvements in Skyrim/BF3 and maybe Saints Row 3 if it helps anyone with similar hardware as mine.

13. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    ok,took 9 attempts for the site to take the code but i finaly get to download @ 21kbps ,where is this site...on the moon,will report back in 2 hrs when its downloaded

14. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

Downloading now @ 200kb/s (I just downloaded the nov 14th drivers a few hours ago lol...)

15. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    for the hundredth time, marthand did not come from nowhere.

Hes been around for quite a while, and has many leaked drivers under his belt.

I hope he doesn't get pissed that some knucklehead a few posts back mirrored it.

He has mentioned in the past he will stop posting leaks if people mirror them.

16. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    The application profiles creator is great. I can finally disable CFX for Deus EX, I wasnt able to do it with Radeonpro.

Before anyone ask, I disabled it for testing.

17. fasty1

fasty1 Guest

GPU:
    So how do i install this?

I have the 11.11 driver from amd do i have to uninstall everything then install this?

18. BoxChevy

BoxChevy Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix OC 3090
    I can confirm I still dont get full gpu usage out of my 6950's with this driver on crysis 2:(. Tried with and without cap2, really disapointing:bang:

19. kazama

kazama Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X
    caps needed?

20. fasty1

fasty1 Guest

GPU:
    do i have to uninstall my old driver? This is 8.9 not 11.11 wth?