AMD Catalyst 8.93 (Nov. 18)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by marthand, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Go ahead, knock yourself out - drivers that are only available here and not mentioned anywhere else on the net "must" be genuine

No danger of bricking your GPU with hacked drivers posted by "some guy" trying to make money

Go for it

2. Trusconi

Trusconi Guest

GPU:
    6950 Dirt 3
    Which CAP we have to use?

3. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    they are just some sort of mishmash, worst cast scenario they dont work well.

4. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Guest

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    I d have to agree on this one. Not a chance.

5. pakoo

pakoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Red Devil EL
    Fantastic drivers for me, nice one Thanks AMD and Catalyst maker.

All Crysis (Crysis, warhead and crysis 2) run perfect and no issues with "out of range" problems of the monitor ;).

Stereo games runs very nice too (Quad buffer is enabled!!!!), IZ3D works again, thanks again!!!.

Fantastic drivers for me in all.

P.D - I proob Skyrim and crossfire dont work (no use with Caps 2). But no problem for me now, im not playing skyrim now.

Bye and sorry my english language.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Exactly, what happened to the strictly modded G3D I used to know that demanded a source, and cared about its reputation of providing genuine content.

Seems as of late it has opened its gate to hundreds of newbies running riot

7. pakoo

pakoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Red Devil EL
    Also, new interface options for Application profiles, check this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bye and sorry again.

8. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    not sure what you are saying.

9. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Guest

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    I did not expect you would judging by your join date.

10. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    please explain, because I read the sentence and Im not even sure what youre telling me.

11. asder00

asder00 Don Di Driver

GPU:
    RX VEGA 64 Liquid
    One guy once said some threads ago, that these driver are just mishmased fake driver made ad hoc to get people to download so the op could make money by getting more downloads.
    Since then, now every thread the guy makes are just filled with this kind of mindless people who blindly follow the first ignorant that said that ****.
    You still don't get it, Marthand CAN'T say where the driver came from he or whatever he got from might get in trouble for it, and of course the posting of this kind of driver will stop.
    You still don't think the drivers are legit, even when people like me, rflair and others have already confirmed they are legit.
    You still think they are not legit, then how can they bring performance improvement, NEW FEATURES? This driver once again proves it, you can view the screenshots of ccc.

If you still are not convinced leave the thread, ignore it, stick with whql monthly release.

THANKS MARTHAND KEEP IT UP! :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  12. djvelho

djvelho Guest

GPU:
    Club Radeon R9 270x 2gb
    so are these driver fix saints row3?

13. Jakshi

Jakshi Member Guru

GPU:
    PoV GTX680@1300/3700
    ^ what djvelho said. I love SR3 and play on single GPU atm because of stutter issues in CFX (even with new CAP) and a bit more FPS would be awesome. Also is this the newest build atm? Can someone compare the components?

14. painter

painter Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    A quick test reveals RAGE is working perfectly, which is the first time since the 11.10P2's for me, so no need to add the atioglxx.dll from an older set.

Skyrim running really well, maybe slightly better even, but its not easy to say, but a quickish run around in a dungeon and outdoors saw a constant and unflinching 60fps... the only thing I noticed was some flickering in the steaming pools, from a distance, but I'm not sure if its the driver or the water mod I'm running, so I need to check that out.

This is the first set from Marthand that I will not be removing straight away... so thanks.

15. The Creator

The Creator Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hellhound 7900XT
    The video settings are missing! :bang:

16. stefik

stefik Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950@6970 2GB
    Thanks very much for drivers. Gonna try them now.

17. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    Can we pls have a proper mirror?

18. HairyUK

HairyUK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    bf3.exe profile works brilliantly( crossfire) , it doesnt crash when im changing video options in game. The first driver not to do so. Fantastic performance too , smooth as silk. A big improvement for me.

As Asder said , they are new drivers with new features and a lot of crossfire options!

@Bladerunner - Your right , things have changed around here a lot. (Ive been here quite a while myself and was a long time lurker before i signed up to the forums)

From the easing up of driver sets and sources , but on the trolling front and lack of help from member to member. This particular section has suffered a lot from it lately and i hope their moderator recruitment goes well.

Asder has 1 point though , if the OP cant reveal his sources then so be it because this set of drivers rock so far. Im even tempted to say , the best from AMD/ATI in a few years and it was long overdue!

19. asder00

asder00 Don Di Driver

GPU:
    RX VEGA 64 Liquid
    Creating a custom profile via ccc:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will give you this:

[​IMG]

It gets stored in here:
    C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\ATI\ACE\APL

Saved as a .blb just like Caps.

20. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    1. It was me who said things have changed
    2. He was never asked to reveal his sources - he just plain ignored any questions relating to where they were from

It would be easy to say, I can't tell anyone because....

But that alone is BS, these are drivers... you know, those FREE things ?

Its not like Windows 8 Build 8200 Leaked !

Hopefully the new mods will be people who have been here since forever and put a stop to these kind of threads, or at least verify the integrity of the OP and his so called "Sources" which I suspect be WinRar and his PC