Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Announced for release on 11/11/11.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by racofer, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrD0ctor

DrD0ctor Master Guru

GPU:
    graphics unit
    Yeah but sometimes it adds them automatically, without even intending to accept. Whatever, I do plan on doing them, just hate how cluttered it is

2. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Its pretty simple this time, just try and feed to revert back in stages. Then speak to an inn keeper.

for more detailed info and potential spoilers check this link: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vampirism

3. ivan.winata

ivan.winata Guest

GPU:
    GTX2080Ti Zotak
    Thanks repo man, good vampire guide. I'll try to find the easy cure since it only 2 days ago since im infected

4. JBCool

JBCool Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Awesome! Thanks:) Been playing so much, I haven't bothered to read up on anything, lol.

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    28 hours, level 16, 50 locations discovered, 14 dungeons completed, 4 dragons killed... just can't get enough of this game, absolutely adore it. I didn't think anything else this year would topple the mighty Witcher 2 but this is the game without a doubt. It's so addictive that it should come with a health warning. I really did not want to go to bed last night and I'm afraid to have a quick go on it before work in case I can't drag myself off it!!! :D

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  6. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Huh? You don't use Quick or Manual saves? I have auto, quick and 170+ manual saves for this game and it has proven to be useful, allowing me to try the two possible questlines for the Singe (werewolf) quest for example (I originally killed him then decided to let him live as the Hirce character asking me to kill him definitely had an aura of bad guy about him).

7. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Sounds like my Friday evening: i was dead tired, totally exhausted from the whole week. That was at 11, i was about to collapse. Played Skyrim. Next time i checked the time it was 3:30 in the morning. WOAH! :D

8. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Why would you want to kill such magnificent animals?!?!? :3eyes:

I found one while exploring to the south-west last night. At first I thought it was a bug as this mammoth was not moving but appeared to be leaning against the frozen mountainside. As I got closer I realised that it was actually dead and had dwarfen arrows sticking out of its body! Such a cool touch. :)

Also, has anyone come across the Oblivion caliper reference yet. Made me chuckle as I always used to wonder why every location in the last game had them as I never found any use for them.

9. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I don't think that's a bug as I've noticed it when mounting a horse inside the stables. It's because the camera pulls in close and rather than have ugly clipping (when the camera goes INSIDE the object), the game fades them out inside. Looks a lot better IMO and it seems to work as I've seen very little clipping in this game. I'm playing mostly from the third-person camera as well which is way superior to the previous game and now perfect playable (albeit the closer disarmed over-the-shoulder view is perhaps a little too close; the combat camera is perfect though).

10. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Fading something to avoid clipping doesnt happen in all situations, for example i can clip into the face of my female bodyguard if i get too close to her. :D
    (dont ask how i found that out)

11. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Yeah, they are perhaps a little too short for the PC but they're beautiful with it. You can actually rotate the 3D models during the loading screens too which is a truly lovely touch, though you don't get much chance to do much before the game returns.

12. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Divinity II is OK but it is not a patch on Oblivion or Skyrim IMO. The difficulty is all over the place at the start and then the game becomes too easy later on followed by some truly dull dragon bits which is the point I lost interest in the game. Played it for about 18 hours though. I was also annoyed that only my character cast a shadow outdoors which gave the appearance that other NPCs and enemies were floating!!!

13. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    I need somewhere to dump all my stuff Im soo heavy lol :)

I don't have enough money for a house just yet (unless someone knows a cheap one) What can I do?

14. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.