Battlefield 3 Platoon

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by davetheshrew, Oct 26, 2011.

1. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    It fills up in the afternoon and evenings, and yes it shows up on the battlelog search problem is people have don't show empty servers so it needs a few in it to get it started.

edit: so after the last update(just a few mins ago) the server has been reset and now showing up again.

also great update to the battlelog more filters and saving of presets e.g sort by ping.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. DeathDealer175

DeathDealer175 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX2080ti
    Maybe i can advertise the clan server through my server, what do you think?

3. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    maybe not a good idea, HH wasnt happy about anything going external so better keep it that way as much as possible, thanks for the offer though mate if I had the green light Id welcome it ( I know I know its my server but there are rules here I must uphold). Im a bit nervous to pm him and ask tbh right now.

Im wiping the first post btw, I will update it soon after I have something to eat :)

4. Bentez

Bentez Guest

GPU:
    Palit GR RTX 3080

5. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Well its already advertised though other servers and platoons so I say go for it, server is sat empty which is a waste of money id rather have people use it.

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Dave I removed the referral link from the platoon page, one because I don't think its cool but more importantly HH would not find that cool at all.

also please use my list of members you used on the portal thingy with donation amounts next to their names and post it here or just somewhere useful.

donations and amounts need to be made transparent to everyone.

7. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    thats what Im gunna do mate, referal to what? the donation bit? teamspeak? this page? what would hh not like now? pm me man or use team speak, this is becoming a bit of a piss take.

dammit can you also pm me the link for the list, I remember the pass, I emptyd my inbox last night because it was near full and neglected to back it up when I got rid of the portal.

EDIT!! I found it dnt worry I did back it up lol

wait man that referall link is fine! wth all its for is to help the server stay afloat if nobody donates. If somebody buys a server through that link we get a 100% credit of what they paid into our server clanpay and to my knoledge that is money that cannot be touched by anyone even me! If we cant have that then we have to move sites because theres no way this will work with donations alone, that would totally suck and feel sorry to say it but this is restrictive enough as it is.

like it says on the option I chose below, I have to prove this havent I? want a ss people its no problem? .

gg.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  8. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Donation link is fine I left all that at the bottom to contact you all I did was neaten it up (the platoon page cuts words off if you have a long sentence)

Yeah it was the gameserver referral I was worried about, if it just knocks it off the next months bill then I think that will be ok but again you will have to make that transparent to everyone.

also Iv got the list still if you need it, made sure its backed up on pc and external server, no way im making another one was a right piss take!

9. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Guys guys .. guys. There's no need to walk on thin nice, feel free to promote the clan server.

10. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    its hard to figure out whats right and whats wrong, Ive read through the rules but after that... well it feels every second turn I will piss you off. Running around like a headless chicken is no fun :(

11. DeathDealer175

GPU:
    GTX2080ti
    Ok i tried basic browsing in battlelog, so set it to 32 player server, clicked on empty free slots and set the server to europe. I let it filter through then clicked on ping, now according to my favourites the server has a low ping of 28 but it doesnt show in the order of ping speed and couldnt see it as i went down the list. Could someone else try this to see? I just want to help with popularity of the server.

Since Hilbert has given the go ahead could the leaders let me know what spam bot message you would like me to output on my server to advertise 3d guru's server, its no biggy i dont mind helping towards the cause.

I will be on our server tonight, so will be nice to meet you guys. Cheers.

12. Bentez

Bentez Guest

GPU:
    Palit GR RTX 3080
    Deathdealer I'll give your server a go tonight, small world by the way, which part of Soton you calling home?

13. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    pm hilbert about what hed like, its nothing to do with us. It may be the guru clan but Im not talking about externall affairs any more its not my place. Safer for me and safer for our clan.

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Gameservers are ****ed up and not showing on the list for loads of people they say they are working on it :/ meh if you search for g3d you find it.

its up as 64player conquest now.

15. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW

16. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    first post is updated, just need to add amounts, anyone not listed will be put on real soon just gimme a lil time :)

17. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    spammed it everywhere still 0 players ;_;

also it's running 64 player conquest and has the new R8 patch.

18. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    im on there now

19. DeathDealer175

GPU:
    GTX2080ti
    I have added this to spambot on my server,

If you like a challenge please try [G3D] 64 player server

Is this ok?

20. DeathDealer175

GPU:
    GTX2080ti
    Hi mate,

Millbrook road east of all places, nice to see another southerner on here:)