Fifa 12 PC

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blesner, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ezodagrom

ezodagrom Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. Johnny316

Johnny316 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DCII
    Here are some SS of what I just took, and so far I can't wait for the official release now. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Looks good but, to be honest, not that much different from the superb FIFA 11. I guess the real differences will be in how it feels to play and this year's game at least has all the features of the console versions for a change. I'm looking forward to it (demo and full game).

4. amarios

amarios Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon HD 7970
    argh, game just crashes to desktop when loading -.-

5. Johnny316

Johnny316 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DCII
    I also heard they have made the career mode a lot better this time round, and I totally dig that getting knocks in the game can become injuries while the progress of the game or w/e

I was considering getting it for the PS3 this time round, but decided to pre-order it for the pc when I collected Dead Island. :D

6. YWAGMOTH

YWAGMOTH Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    i tried this demo and i have to say i prefer pes 2012 much better.

i unsderstand you guys like this game cause it has amazing graphics and animations mas to me it comes all to gameplay and this game is so slow and without the rush pes2012 gives us.

If they could merge that with the fantastic graphics, animations and licence from fifa it would be a amazing game.

7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I actually prefer the graphics in PES, well i did in PES11 compared to Fifa11, it was the gameplay i didn't like in PES11, and turning the speed down was always one of the first things i did.

PES12 demo was just as bad, thankfully the 2nd demo that is supposed to make it much harder to score is out tomorrow :) :)

Off to try this now, i will no doubt get my arse kicked as i'm alot more used to PES, but i'm sure i will still enjoy starting from scratch again.

8. YWAGMOTH

YWAGMOTH Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    In this fifa demo every single strike i made with barcelona endded a goal, i find much harder to score withe pes but yes, in this first pes demo is very easy to score and suffer goals caus it´s very hard to defend.

9. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    just had a quick go. graphically great and smooth but penalties again for me are crap.

also the commentary shouted and the keeper hasnt caught it when a guy on the wing was in possesion and nowwhere nr the goaley.

cant seem to get nr anyone whilst defending and passing didnt seem very responsive. why are all my passes going short? (and thru balls). am trying to hold down the button for long enough.

played the ps3 demo of pro evo and got my ass whipped. it was very very fast but it just played better. oh and am sure one of the goals was offside!!! (i checked with the camera angles and it looked to me a crap decision..well very bordeline to say the least).

maybe its just i cant seem to like fifa...not through want of trying. i did score an ok goal with ibrahimovic...

10. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Well, what can i say, huge difference from fifa 11, the gameplay is totally different, the game is harder now with settings on manual. Graphics looks the same from distance but player faces and textures have huge improvements. My pre-order stands, getting the game.

11. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    really have played both pes and fifa demos and wouldnt say there is a massive diff from previous versions.

seem better yes but not vastly different imho.

gonna see if i can play some more fifa and get into it.

12. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Did you play Fifa11 on the PC or on the PS3?

Been a bit of a pain to get working, reg edits to get it to install alongside Fifa11 and some gamepad issues, but ignoring them it seems like a solid game, easy enough on Amateur with all the passing aids enabled, and tough when you set things higher.

Visually its so so, but the animation and physics seem quite nice, commentary seems a little low, but i wasn't bothered anyway.

13. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    fifa on pc and pro-evo on the ps3 so far. gonna try fifa on console later and also try pro-evo on the pc.

looking like pro-evo atm, hopefully on pc as the graphics will be better. I think there's another demo out soon no?

perhaps i need to lower the diff a bit on fifa and learn to play it a bit better, i did all the training things no probs though..(arsenal ran rings round me in one game but couldnt score...)

14. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Pay about £30 for an updated team sheet, no thanks :p

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Really well done on the AI!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

16. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    oke, so for people who think the defending style is retarded, you can change it back to the old fifa 10, 11, etc..go into controls and change defending style to legacy, that way you will tackle with A button, instead of that so called tactical defending... now it feels like a fifa game.

17. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    really annoying looping sound bug crash on exiting the demo.

wont be playing again nor buying the game. did try...perhaps it will get fixed but again whilst looks stylish just doesnt play like a game a footy i want it 2.

p.s thats not to say am completely taken by pes2012 either. will try the demo out over the weekend on the pc.

18. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    your xonar sound card it's causing that issue. disable the GX feature in the sound card menu and the looping sound issue will disappear.

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Might be that, i always have GX disabled as pointless having it on nowadays.

Playing abit more and damn is it tough on legendary, very unforgiving, but if i'm not struggling to hold a 0-0 then i find it gets boring.

Funny thing though is that no matter how much i try and get used to Fifa, i still spend half the game accidently pausing it lol.

Looking forward to trying out the new PES demo though, hopefully will be fixed as the previous one was awful.

20. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    oh. just checked wasnt on...must be an issue somewhere.

thanks though..