Geforce 280.28 OpenGL 4.2 Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by ArtemB1988, Aug 8, 2011.

1. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    You're still responding... mostly to troll of course. You should take your own advice:

2. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    Likewise.

and i saw noisiv trolling before, not just here in the driver section but in other threads too.. that's why i said that.

and :roll: i saw a couple of your trolling comments as well and you sound the same him.. oh the irony:infinity:, so yea likewise trollolol

3. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    If you want to call out other guru3d members as trolls then you better be prepared to face it yourself.

Now, unlike you, I can honestly say I will no longer respond.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  4. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Btw after testing longer i realized Nvidia changed something with the Shaders for Crysis 2 (even between 280.xx revisions) so if you testing with that better clear your Shader cache after each Driver installation first so the Shader get recompiled to Nvidias changes for the Particular Driver mixing those can result in strange results :(

5. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I am thinking he will stop threatening and troll calling if I never respond to accusation, but no success with this idea so far :)

@OP
    That's another thing to consider.
    Apparently TheHunter has gone forward and back again with just about any minor Forceware beta, including Quadro drivers.

Now as much as NV instalation procedure has gotten better over years, there's always room for error, especially when hand editing nv_disp.inf made for... HP mobile Quadro workstation.
    He also admits of having problems with too many games to list them here.
    That's why I take his driver investigations with a brick of salt.

Here is the latest 280.26 performance analysis from Alienbabeltech

6. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    :wanker:
    good grief, its about time.

heh dude seriously? here we go again with your clueless assumptions as usual, nothing new from you really:infinity:

And admitting? Common don't make up words i didn't say.. So what problems with countless games? Go on tell me, apparently you know more what games are installed on my pc then i do?:3eyes:

And you wonder why i can't have a normal conversation with you.. You're like a little kid mocking everybody, grow up a little and maybe you will get better more mature feedback/conversation in return.

So since you insist, they only issue(s) are; by COD5 sun flicker (ok if i alt tab), Fear1 smoke flicker (ok if i set frames to 0) >> both fixed with 280.xx; Avatar (aa, nv screwed so i have to use FXAA), Dirt2,3 (ok if i run maximized window), and some U3E games (streaming stutter). A loong list a??

O yea next time try not to choke on that brick of salt lol:devil:

7. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Add to that:
    Mirror's Edge low quality AA , 3DMark (again something about AA),
    stuttering in Mafia 2 and...
    in just about any UE3 game you say?
    (be careful what you answer here :))

Also did you fix flickering, vertical lines and artifacting on the Windows boot menu :)

I could go on and on, but I don't feel like using google search...

BTW... nothing personal. I really don't trust anyone when it comes to driver feedback :giggle2:

BOTH fixed?? But wasn't your 280 feedback along the lines of:

Common Nvidia, I thought u are better then this... and continuing in the same tone about loosing faith in driver team and humanity in general.
    Yes, all your driver discussions and conclusions are emotional, like we're dealing with starving children here.

8. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:

And who the **** are you to tell me this crap? so what if you dont care about my feedback, did i ever ask you you must? :roll:

nope most of the stuff you came up with was with my old 250gts, and with old drivers so what's your point again?

And you know what? i won't feed you anymore. Next time you're gonna try to provoke me again or any of this sheit, im not gonna bother replying, but instead i will push report button.

Good day and enjoy your stay.

9. DarkTerror

DarkTerror Member

GPU:
    Geforce 660ti
    i really got no idea why these people have problem with BFBC2. I never had a issue with any driver from day one and it uses full gpu.

10. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    The PC is no Console there are often many strange things going on between Software & Hardware and sometimes you have to dig very deep to find an answer to these :)

Here is such a Funny case for example with the 280.28, where i tap myself in the dark currently and can't understand my systems behavior :)

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=206522&view=findpost&p=1282662

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

11. IKnowJack

IKnowJack Guest

GPU:
    GTX470
    ....moron strikes again...
    seriously...ive forgotten more about pcs & video cards that that twit will ever know

back on topic..
    these drivers still stink for me..causing major issues (lockups & bsods) in iRacing..

it must be my PSU! even tho everything else works fine, and older drivers work perfect..gotta be the bloody psu(s)..450w musnt be enough for my GTX470!

12. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I thought there were supposed to have been some new beta drivers out last week that addressed the powerstate issues some people have been reporting?

13. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    September release or "maybe" on an early beta

14. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Now it says 280.36

15. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest