Scammer Arrested Kylzer aka DSK

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by hallryu, Mar 5, 2011.

1. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Karma isn't always instant.

2. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    There is justice...sometimes.

Friend of a friend got raped. Dude who did it gets beat regularly and his manhood probably won't work anymore.

3. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I gotta agree with that punishment. A good ball-stomping will remind him to control his dick.

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    He will get whats coming too him sooner or later one way or another.

5. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    Karma is something to believe in, like God, but not a deity. Some believe God will enforce justice, some believe karma will.

Like one cannot proof or disprove existence of God (tho many tried and claim they can), same is for Karma.

Who is to say Karma wasn't already 'served' in this case. For all i know, maybe this is bad karma coming back to 'serve' HallRyu for something he did bad long time ago. Not to imply HallRyu is a bad person or did bad things; Just hypothetical.

6. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

True. Or, maybe Kylzer has incurable rectal cancer that is yet undiagnosed, or will be killed by a bus. Maybe his mom will wound him in a botched murder-suicide.

With Karma, in my experience, it is best to mind yourself, do your best to be your best, and as time passes, the good you put into the world will counteract and ultimately balance then exceed the negative you once put into the world. I can't stop anyone but myself from being a bad person, but I can control how I react to what has been done.

7. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    In my experience (and i had been believing in karma all my life): The more good i do (helping others etc.) the more bad i receive in life (like really bad f***ing ****).
    Something is wrong with how it works for me, that's not how karma ought to works as i always thought and taught it would.

In a way you could say Karma has produced too many bad karma about itself for me to believe in it any longer...irony? It is for me.
    But don't let my experiences with it stop anyone else (continue to) believe in it.

EDIT: major deja-vu as i'm seeing my own post, and i remember having a deja-vu about this deja-vu

8. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Did you learn something from the bad things? I had a rash of horrible things happen years ago, shortly after I realized that I needed to straighten out. After reviewing what had happened, I found what I needed to learn from the terrible incidents. It was the knowledge and the learning that became the good Karma, not the incidents themselves.

9. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    Yes, i was born.

10. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Well, for starters you can "opt-out" of karma if you so desire. Secondly, karma may still be working just fine for you, you could have done some serious **** in a previous life and doing good things now still has the "scales" tipped the other way. However, usually it doesn't work like an overall +/-, but debts to specific people.

For example with Kyzleer, perhaps in a previous life Hallyru stole from him. In this life, the balance reset when Kylzer took back his debt. The problem is that typically nothing of 100% equal value to balance the scales, so people go on harming each other back and forth many times over trying to reach balance. The only way to stop this is by no longer accepting the concept of karma/justice, meaning no longer being part of the system that receives the benefits of doing good, or receiving justice when you are wrong (thus forgiveness is often times important).

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Looks like karma is kicking in. TPU banned him

12. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    Don't get me wrong tho. Just because i had given up believing in karma doesn't mean i have given up on helping other people whenever i can; Especially when they ask me personally for help.
    If the result of doing so cause me bad fortune. Than so be it. I'm too stubborn to change who i am.

13. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    He (kylzer) helped me out, sent me a CPU and a stick of RAM (see specs), and this was around the time the incident mentioned in this thread happened, so it's not ALL bad.

14. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    I no longer part of Karma and I still help others as well, but without Karma its more of a "I pay for nothing; I accept no payment for what I do". Freely given, freely received, no strings attached.

15. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Unless what he sent you was stolen. Or, maybe he didn't need it cuz he stole something else.

I see what you mean, but maybe he was trying to hedge his own Karma.

16. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

For you guys, maybe Karma just doesn't seem to fit with you. No harm, no foul.:)

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Care must be taken when helping others, because in some circumstances your "helping" is actually hurting the situation more.

18. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    For me it was me believing that Karma is a flawed system in concept. I have no desire to be indebted to others nor have others indebted to me. I see the operation of Karma as a violation of free will, unless you freely accept the system. And even if you do....well fux I had to mad rush my 50lb computer downstairs to the basement from the 2nd floor because the tornado sirens were blasting outside. So complete through-train-derailment.

19. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

It's all stormy here, too.

I don't see Karma as a debt and payment system, though I totally understand your point. I see it as going along with my will to do right and also to help balance the wrongs in my past and future. When I do something nice, I don't think about what it will do for me, I only do it as help to others; getting good Karma "points" is a bonus system.

I still do wrong, for instance, I blasted on Maleficarus for being a spaz. I could have shut up and let Karma do its' job, but I am human, and temptation is tough to resist sometimes. I got a timeout, my nose in the corner, if you will, as my pennance. Karma. Instant, that time. Other times, good and bad, Karma goes "in the bank".

20. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I checked the radar, you must be around Sioux Falls/Madison/Mitchell/Vermillion, that's a nasty storm.