-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 8=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by John, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    U can get the NZXT pre done cables, but doing it youself isn't that hard - just time consuming. It's alot cheaper though, and there are a greater range of colours etc.

2. Khalam

Khalam Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 580 Lightning 1010mhz
    mike I still didnt get a pm;) would the nzxt be ok for my ax1200 thought? if yeah then any links?;)

3. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
  4. soltitade

soltitade Active Member

GPU:
    MSI Lightning 580

Tnx mate i also wanted white but problem with it,im a smoker and anything white in a few months if someone is smoking inside a room would become yellow,thats why i decided to go for Black.And yeah case is awesome im loving it!.

5. soltitade

soltitade Active Member

GPU:
    MSI Lightning 580
    Fist time that im doing this alone,so im kinda scared not to mess up anything,so a question about PC hardware do it yourself part,what are the chances of messing something up if i dont put something together well like a cable or something ?I invested all the money i had in that PC i would be devastating for me if i break something up.
    So question is should i continue to do it myself.I mean im not retarded i wont try to put something in something by force but im scared of power cables and if i dont plug them good together.

EDIT i managed to get it working somehow just the basic cables not extra stuff (a friend will help with that in the next few days)

Got a quick question considering PSU the ventilator is turned up and coolers from GPU are facing them so will that cause a heating problem?(dunno did i explain good but you can see it on picture)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Yea im thinking of sleeving mine aswell. I got time that's no problemo, but i dunno if i can do it. Green UV sleeves would look awesome in my case.

7. cole2109

cole2109 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080TI
  8. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    @cole2109- very nice build man! Super clean! Whats the back side look like? I see you got the rad back there...

9. Sutura

Sutura Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit GT210 0.5/1680x1050
    @cole2109, congratz. I think it can't get cleaner than that. Greetings from Koper :)

10. Blackwolf41

Blackwolf41 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7870
    Hello Everybody thought I would give my Antec 1200 a Facelift hope you like [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. bouf0010

bouf0010 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX580 DCII SLI - H2O
    i think thats one of the nicest air rigs ive seen in a while ^^^^

12. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    @blackwolf, thats great looking. What did you do to cover the psu? I was thinking of doing something like that. I hate how it looks so cluttered in mine...

13. Blackwolf41

Blackwolf41 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7870
    Thank You Im Glad you like it , I used some Mirror Black Acrylic for the Power Supply Cover [​IMG] [​IMG]. I was so Happy with it, that I also used it in the Drive Bay Covers too [​IMG] [​IMG] I did a work log and Posted it on two other sites. Im not sure if I can Post them here or not, but If youre intrested I guess you can PM me and I can send you the links . I was Really Pleased with the way it came out. Thank You for the reply Guys

14. CHUCKIT

CHUCKIT Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 1080 8G
    Julymass

[​IMG]
    h60
    8 gigs 1600
    120 gig vertex 3

15. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    As the other guys have said - very good air rig. You can post work logs in this section, there are usually a few knocking around. I'd go ahead and post it, or at least post the links to it here... sure other guru's will be interested in your mods.

16. kevink82

kevink82 Member

GPU:
    GTX590 x2
    First time posting my rig here so dont bash me too much if i did it wrong :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. X-Force

X-Force Member

GPU:
    GTX580
    [​IMG]

3-Way GTX580 :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  18. Blackwolf41

Blackwolf41 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7870
  19. Adrastos

Adrastos Guest

GPU:
    HD 5970 2GB Gigabyte
    Hi guys im new to the site, though i'd pop in and show what i got :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sadly i have issue's with my Vertex 3 due to the firmware but when that gets sorted the comp will be a nice gaming pc :)

ps: sorry about bad quality of the picture's i used my webcam to take them ^^

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  20. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Here's a project that I've been working on for 2 and a half years now >.>, really should get round to sorting it out.

Two AT server chassis
    [​IMG]

Server chassis get cut down to motherboard height, welded top back on and fastened together side by side
    [​IMG]

Case with it's first machine, Q6600 HD4870 XFire, perhaps my favourite rig of all time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent photo, implemented water cooling, some fans are dead. Other fans died after this because of the case being on the floor. Due to the long long hair I had it would just get sucked into the fan and wound up around the fan motor basically causing it to grind to a hault.
    [​IMG]

Mock up of case foam and outshell. In the pictures they are simply held on with a few screws and cable ties.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Currently my only problem is a lack of a workshop. During the cases inception I've never had a shed to go work in and have had to cart it round town to work on it :(. One day it was be a charcoal slick beast of a case, dual 360mm rads 2 high pressure low noise pumps and some nice orange liquid cooling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.