A non-toxic cure for cancer..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Taint3dBulge, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    This is kinda a heart twister for me... I wish I would of known about this man and his procedures 6 years ago... Back in March 2005 I lost the love of my life to AML. My fiance passed away after 75 hellish days in the hospital.. I saw her go through things that seemed inhuman, like not being able to drink a thing for 5 days and her mouth bleeding cause it was so dray and cracked. But because big pharma and the fda make money on people being sick and having to buy lots of meds they are trying to withhold this product from going mainstream..

Anyways give this video a watch...

http://vimeo.com/24821365

FREE MOVIE ONLINE UNTIL JUNE 20

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and could begin the final phase of FDA testing in 2011–barring the ability to raise the required $150 million to fund the final phase of FDA clinical trials.

When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

...read more at:

http://www.burzynskimovie.com/

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O
    Man, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandpa to cancer, he made himself a great stand-in for my dad, his passing still hurts, 14 years later.

I am sickened by the medical system, too much greed, not enough heart. My mom's a nurse, a great one, she cares deeply for her people, but her care and heart are smashed to bits by the demonic system she's associated with. She knows it, too, and that makes it very tough for her to trudge on, knowing that for all her love, it takes only a swipe of a pen to seal a patients fate based solely on monetary gain.

There's no money in curing, but billions and billions in doing "just enough".

:puke2:

3. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Have a look for something called DCA (Dichloroacetic acid), which is meant to be capable of killing nearly all cancers dead. The thing being, this is a cheap, commodity chemical, and do big pharma want that getting out... you tell me.

4. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Is it something that can be taken internally? If so, I bet we'll hear about it soon, given the precedent set by this case.

5. Nerus

Nerus Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 470 amp!
    So is it a real deal, cancer is cured? It's just there is a "cancer is cured" threads every other week :x

6. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Not just yet, but getting big business and its' associated greed and contempt for humanity out of the way was the first and largest step.

7. Virtue

Virtue Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 WF3
    Even if there comes a cure, it will stay hidden... population control, sadly...

8. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Yeah, but we still have war, so that should help.

9. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Watch the vimeo video...

It shows that a if you have cancer and you dont go through the "normal" chemo and radiation blasting you almost have 100% cure rate.. Also it doesnt matter what type of cancer it is..

But if you have had any type of chemo or radiation therapy your risks of dying goes way up, but usually its cause of how bad the chemo and radiation hurts you.. Not because of the cancer itself, because the cancer isnt ever present when they died... Or so thats what i got from the video..

10. Nerus

Nerus Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 470 amp!
    I know what it is, I was asking whether is it a real deal as they cure cancer every week as it seems. For all I know its another type of such "discovery".
    Are they officially testing it on a wide scale now and will they soon implement it in hospitals around the world?

EDIT: A little research is that there are bad and good results of his treatment, he admits for cases such as leukemia the traditional approach is better. With more research I bet this treatment would, just like all such "cancer cured threads", show no conclusive or positive results.

More research shows that peers don't endorse his publication, not a single respectable doctor confirms his treatment. Anyways lets stay positive eh

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011

11. angmar

angmar Guest

I am terribly sorry about your loss.....And thank you for posting the link I am about 30 minutes into it and it is VERY interesting.

12. Xbrain

Xbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6950
    Sorry to hear your loss. I had people die of cancer in my familly as well and I know it's not pretty.

I don't really have time to check sources about that video right now, but please be carefull with that kink of news. Double, tripple check info, get official medical press and read about it.

13. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O
    I am a natural skeptic, and I understand the concern for its' validity, but it is tough to get a straight answer from the medical industry, and at that, an answer that isn't mired in lies and deceit.

For now I will be cautiously optimistic. :nerd:

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I doubt there's some conspiracy to keep a real cancer cure down. If that was the case these companies would actually be trying to suppress anyone trying to talk about these supposed cures. As it stands the internet is full of such "cures". If it was really that easy then people could just treat themselves and be cured.

15. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I tried seeing the medical industry as fair and just, and interested in my well-being, but through personal experience and research I have come to add them to my "contempt" list. I wish I could have faith in them, but it just isn't feasible.

16. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Yes, I know i thought the same thing when i herd about it... Thought oh great another way to cure cancer... It could be something like the rest, but from what i watched and learned it seems it could be far more effective then "any" past treatments...

As for the conspiracy part, how come i always seem to find some type of "conspiracy" within everything i read, find and see... LOL it just never stops.. Oh well ima do some more research on this when i have the time... As of right now i just dont feel compelled to really research anything cancer related right now...

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I only brought up the conspiracy factor because a lot of people think we cured cancer years ago and it just got deleted because the profits aren't there. I don't think it makes sense as if there was an actual cure, someone would just patent the hell out of it and make it just as costly as current treatments or even more so.

18. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O
    I don't think there's a cure just sitting on a shelf, with big business standing in the way, more like anyone with a good chance is cut off at the knees before they even get there.

19. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

It is depressing, even moreso having a cancer related death on the mind.

20. Xbrain

Xbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6950
    For the conspiracy part :

What I can say is that faith is just the maximal trust level. One in which you deny the possibility that the other will do you harm. that's an easy path, comforting.

It's extremely hard to judge things without neither blind trust nor paranoia.

People gather to make groups, like govs and corps. These groups will emphasize aspects like religious faith, greed, hate or love. Problem is that nowadays, greed is becoming quite strong.

Labs constantly test stuff on poor kids whose parents can't read and sign test papers. Yeah it's ugly, very ugly. Sometimes i wonder how humans can be that evil.