Goodbey ati

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by xodius80, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    ati, i just want to say your cards are the best cards i had in years, im sorry to say this in my native language but the result of your, NONE OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOMENT ON YOU DRIVERS TEAM AND BUDGETS, TE VAS A LA REVERENDA VERGA TU Y TUS MALDITOS DRIVER VALEN 3 ATADOS DE VERGA DE EXPORATACION AFRICANA, in translation, your driver team sucks....really bad. i just hope you get the message, im selling you 2x 5770 for 50 bucks each, so another fool can deal with your bullshet, not me, not anymore, im am tierd and pis s ed about your lacking RnD department, soo much i just ordered a 480 for 300usd in new egg just to get off your train of disloyalness to your custormers, i really hope that in your future you get your act together, and deliver. or if not then i hope you get the NUMBER ONE TICKET TO RIDE, and u know what i mean.

1.- yes im mad bro.
    2.- yes this is a rant+
    3.- farck u very much ati.

you can take my 5770 and shove them up your server.

2. HairyUK

HairyUK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    Im sure they have taken note. Good luck with nVidia and i hope u have trouble free gaming in the future.

3. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    thank you, im just waiting for it to get home, my mother is comming by to my country so i have to be patient, somthing that ati had for many months and dint care about, im just bitter and i will say to anyone that needs advice, to stay away from ati, noobs or pros, these cards are good, but the driver team has to work harder if they want to be in competition, and i know many web sites like tis one can pull benchs and tell u how much THE HIGH FRAME RATE ARE, but they will never tell about the issues with maybe the favorite games you play on,....in other words maybe they are great with x game but in x game they fail, i had like 5 months with the mouse bug issue, and stayed quiet waiting for a fix, now ive tried these new betas tellling me its fixed but farcked performance etc etc the story goes on and on, and well my $180 x2 that cost my 5770 dindt have issues wen my credit card was charged, so u get the point.

4. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    in another note..websites should get to the point,,, its not the higher framerates its all about anymore, its aboit fluid low framerates that the cards can deliver, mind u the stutter and choppyness, please i give a flying duck about the highest frames I WANT YOU to review me a card that can deliver a nice smooth non dropping frame rate video card, get real and stop with the bullshet, what do i get benefit if your (website) testing benchmark tells me that u get 100++ frames wen your dipping FPS might get a 10 to 20 fps score? does that benefit me YOUR LOYAL reader? NO its doenstn so stop feeding me with your avarage scores and high framerates, or i just cant trust anymore of your content.
    thank you very much.

5. Yeah i hear ya mate,its the risk you take when purchasing any multigpu platform tho regardless of vendor. Both amd and nvidia have equal issues in terms of multigpu,it was the case with my 8800gts's, 7900gt's,4850's and now 5850's. Its a mixed bag. I do understand where you are coming from and youve made a great decision in going with a single powerful gpu. I wish you also a happy and troublefree gaming solution for the next few years man!! good luck and i hope you'll be happy with your purchase.

6. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    long gone are the days of good 3d cards like 3dfx, ive never got to a dissapoint until a new engine true to deliver a new visual experience... if ever one of you owned a 3dfx voodoo2, knows what i mean, did quake 2 stutter? did hexengl stutter? on a card like this? NO IT DID NOT, did it last long enough to make your money worth??? YES THEY DID, 3d gaming died once this cousius company broke to some 32 bit hiped up tnt2 bull**** now we have to depend on.

7. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    long live 3dfx and their legacy...sli worked on a 32bit PCI lane with no fuss no compromise, they had the balls to make their on api just to satisfy their customer needs, too bad our consumer decition blinded us soo much to prefer a lie.

this is now what we make of pc gaming..nothing more than an american dream.

8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    Sorry but you must be the select few that have problems,i too had a 3dfx2 card they were ok back in the old days but tech has moved on and so have games,i now have 2 Vtx2d 6970`s cf`d and they run sweet,you can not put all the blame on Ati & Nvidia...the games devs have to take responsibilty for optimising todays games for tomorrows tech

9. solofly

solofly Banned

GPU:
    eVGA 580 SC SLI@840@1080P
    Welcome home brother...;) (the best move you could have done)

10. solofly

solofly Banned

GPU:
    One might choose Amd over NV because of a cheaper price tag. I have never seen anybody choose Amd over NV due to better drivers cause there is no such thing...

11. dade_kash_xD

dade_kash_xD Guest

GPU:
    2x XFX DD R9-280x 3gb
    OYE MENESTRE, CALMATE! What kind of issues are you having bro? I've had ATi (now AMD) crossfire GPU's in ever rig for the past 5 years and with the exception of needing to wait for XF profiles, I never have any issues. I mean, there is not one game that I can't play at 1080p, with fully maxed out detail, with less than 70FPS.

Well, I hope your new nV card works out for you!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  12. solofly

solofly Banned

GPU:
    That is incorrect. Far from being equal...

13. djsebfr

djsebfr Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 950
    There are plenty of fish in the sea.
    :)

14. mbd2884

mbd2884 Banned

GPU:
    Mobility HD5870
    Why do morons think this is an official AMD forum? Write a damn letter to AMD instead. They probably don't give a crap if you create an idiot thread like this on Guru.

And comparing the current Nvidia SLI and AMD's CFX to 3Dfx is just, no words to describe how dumb it is.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  15. ibitato

ibitato Guest

LMAO !!!!

get a console ffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.