ATT last builds discussions.

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Apr 25, 2010.

1. onemoar

onemoar Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060SC @2250/4550
    why not include a option for one by default <3

2. ShivanSpS

ShivanSpS Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GT240
    Any chance of getting Fusion support? Those Zacates really works in a wierd way.

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I don't think so. But you can check it by disabling color operations. Look in general settings for "Disable low level color correction".

Need good place in ATT to include it :)

4. onemoar

onemoar Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060SC @2250/4550
    stick it under standard tweaks or in the overclocking dialog/menu :D

5. Dwarden

Dwarden Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7850 2048MB
    hmm some BSOD, weird, b1560

6. ShivanSpS

ShivanSpS Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GT240
    ray, there is no way of getting support for Fusion integrated graphics? HD6310, hd6250? and incoming Llano graphics.

7. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Wrong. Verifier is useful tool for diagnosing possible problem sources, but it is never giving you a final verdict because it uses heuristics to analyze the driver without seeing the target application context, so it doesn't know anything about the application driver usage behaviors.
    MmMapIoSpace can be used to map both system memory and dedicated graphics card memory ranges and common way specific for system memory mapping and probed by verifier doesn't apply to video memory mapping. So verifier's bugcheck is a false alarm in this case, as well as in any other driver similar to ATT's one.

8. hopeful

hopeful Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE
    I second this, or..maybe he's seconding me.
    Ever since I found the ULPS issue, it's an added annoyance when installing new drivers.

No one should have to edit their registry to make certified drivers compatible.

Since ATT is a registry controller, it seems quite logical that it should have ULPS toggle built-in.

I understand but where does that leave us? ATT sees and manages both cards fine, so it's not as if it's NOT identifying one of the cards and therefore not applying the color profile(in theory).

This doesn't happen with CCC. If it happened with CCC it would be a driver specific issue(like the older 10.7 version).

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  9. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Guyz, give me some time to rest after my last business trip :)

2 Dwarden - If you can provide me with memorydump file after such crash, I'll try to find whats wrong.

Catalyst driver has hundreds of hidden registry options, but I can not create GUI interface for all of them. That's Adwanced tweaks options created for.

Need more reports from CF owners.

10. Irontiger

Irontiger New Member

GPU:
    MSI HD 5870
    Hey there!

I'm running Cat 11.4 on a hd5870 and want to upgrade my ATT version. Should I use the latest 1.3.6 final release or the 1.7.9 beta?

Thanks

IT

11. ArgonV

ArgonV Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD XFX 7900 XTX
    1.7.9 Beta.

12. Irontiger

Irontiger New Member

GPU:
    MSI HD 5870
    Ok, thanks :)

13. onemoar

onemoar Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060SC @2250/4550
  14. hopeful

hopeful Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE
    In regards to color profile flickering :

As in like so you have more than one person just sounding crazy?

Surely you have a few ATI cards lying around from 5x or 4x series that you can Crossfire just to test it?

Is it not a matter of the profile excluding the second card an therefor causing the flickering?

15. Nemisor

Nemisor Member

GPU:
    ASUS HD 7870 DirectCU II
    Thinking of color profiles... Got a new HIS 6870 X Turbo X and every time the monitor resumes from sleep (not turning it off and on, but when it has timed out and Win7 x64 has given it the sleep command) it forgets the color profile.

If you simply open the ATT menu to load the profile again, it immediately loads it without having to select or apply it at all.

It also seems to forget the colors at other times, but I can't conclusively prove it yet and will keep an eye on it.

Monitor is a Samsung XL30 with no built-in color adjustments so I have to use ATT, or some calibration tool which I would have to buy separately -_-

16. mao5

mao5 Guest

hi, Ray Adams, could you add the function to monitor ATi graphics cards' memory usage in games with OSD display? thx.

17. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Are you sure!? May be you can not find it? :)
    ATT has built in functionality to restore selected color profile after sleep mode, but only if this is Windows Sleep/Hibernate mode

Unfortunately it is not possible right now because driver gives no info about it and DirectX too can not provide good info about used memory.

In Windows XP it was possible, but not in Vista/W7 :(

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  18. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Hey Ray,

Just wanted to say Thanks for the continued support on ATI/AMD Cards.

ps. Is there any way to get speedfan's shared memory 'cpu core voltage' to display using ATT motherboard sensors flashosd? It currently shows an option of 8 different voltages but none seem to be the cpu core voltage.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
  19. Nemisor

Nemisor Member

GPU:
    ASUS HD 7870 DirectCU II
    Guarantee you the monitor has NO color adjustments. There is a "Mode" button which cycles through pre-selected color settings such as sRGB, etc. and there are two other buttons which raise/lower the brightness but nothing else.

It is not going into sleep/hibernate per-se. It is simply set to "turn off" the monitor after 30 minutes. Which is apparently different from a proper sleep/hibernate command. I'd really appreciate it if you could enable the color profile enforcement after the "turn off" command.

20. hopeful

hopeful Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE
    That would be a nice bonus however there's still going to be times when Windows will not recognize ATT's command / LUT request after the wake.
    You see this in some full screen 3d programs after you close them. Windows denies/overrides ATT's LUT and goes back to monitor defaults.

The color profile support/system of ATT is not that strong, nor stable, nor consistent. Only when Ray builds it to use actual .icm profiles, will it begin to work properly.

And that would be super great for people with properly calibrated monitors, because they can simply load up the .icm instead of having to make a new color profile in ATT and guess with the naked eye.