Crysis 2 - RTFM

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    GAME seem to be pretty sweet for PC games these days, everything more than a month or so old seems to be reduced :)

If its £15 there, i would recommend buying it, registering it on EA Download Manager, then selling the disc on, could get something like £10 for it, and you still own the rights to the game :)

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    this game is hopeless now. both ea and crytek made their money back and then some.

3. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    hmm have changed my mind a bit on Crysis 2, compared to the first yes it fails in some ways but is also better in other ways, I'd say it ends up being the original's equal if you play it as a console game (gamepad on PC). I'd liken it to a better version of Halo reach

P.S. anyone else get owned by those damn pingers?

4. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    I never thought i would see anyone say Crysis 2 is a better version of Halo Reach (Reach is about the only game i really miss from my 360).

But i agree with you about playing this with a gamepad, i started playing it with a 360 pad recently and it does feel a lot better with it.

5. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Well, i got my B3 replacement MIVE this week, so thought id have a quick go on Crysis 2 this evening. Disappointed to see they still havnt fixed the SLI Flicker issue yet. Any one come accross a work around at all?

6. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    me and my mate's played through the Reach campaign in one day, I thought it was terrible; unispired and boring compared to the first, I much preferred Crysis 2's campaign (haven't finished yet but close, on 17th level)

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I finished Halo: Reach shortly before playing Crysis 2. And while Reach is, IMO, the best entry in the HALO series... Crysis 2 is still miles above and beyond it.

8. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was better than Reach

9. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.