Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    So the murderer is dead big deal. Someone else will just take his place nothing is going to change at all people. And fact is it's the media hype bs that plays these toons up to be something they are not. For one even if he was behind the 911 attack he was a 1 hit wonder and never managed to do anything of importance after that. Just another looser that is dead is all

2. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    him and his minions had more then 1 hit lets see the uss cole,fert bomb under the trade center plus all his other tarts in camps around the world that did damage in spain,au and uk.
    people they forget crap that his d-heads have done

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  3. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    OK,

I am going to come out on a limb here and make a bold prediction, the stealth helicopter is not a UH-60/S70 variant but a CH-148/H-92/S-92 variant.

The more I compare the two, the more it looks like a modified CH-148 and not a MH-60. Tail boom thickness/width is about right for a CH-148 but too wide for MH-60. Also the elevators are already separated in the tail and not one big flap like the H-60.

This bird is most definitely a H-92 variant, it would also allow the number of troops to be carried for this mission in two helicopters. The H-92/CH-148 already includes some noise quieting gear as default.

Time will tell if my prediction is right, though it goes in the face of everyone else saying it is a H-60.

4. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    Brute take your info to the papres man that is very usefull and will show a sheit load of people wrong lol

5. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    thanyou!

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  7. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    +1. Well said dude.! The only thing I'm worried about is the FACT that any repercussions are going to be on innocent everyday people who go about the own business.

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  9. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    Osama is alive, he was cruising sunset blvd with his 9 wives riding in a convertible bentley, the guy they killed was his stunt double.

10. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Nah.

If I'm right then I spoil a secret weapon, would rather not do that.

I doubt anybody of influence cruises this forum or the other blog where I mentioned it. I am just throwing it out there so we can revisit the remark in time when all is revealed.

11. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Actually being naturally sceptic of everything (dont ask me why) my initial reaction was this stinks and i want pics.

But then I realised it surely must be true. The Americans cant be that pathetic to save face that they have/hadnt caught him yet.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  12. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
  13. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
  14. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  15. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

16. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    The world is a better place without such people.:)

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  17. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    better with people like Osama? wut?

18. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    My mistake, I meant without such people.:nerd:

19. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    hahaha thought thats what you meant Rob :)

20. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    I'm glad you got him!

On several sidenotes:
    a) you know that Osama wasn't laid to rest under the sea. this is impossible. because in 200 years the revealing of secrets will show, that scientists have examined Osama's brain back and forth, forth and back, etc etc from top to bottom and back.

b) the "phear" i say phear instead of fear, of making Osama an martyr is so ridiculous that it's indeed not even a sign. Reason: religious leaders speaking words, cannot be defeated by bullets. Terrorist gunners however, can be defeated using bullets! Yehaw...
    You still working on deciding whether Osama is going to be prayed upon in hundreds of years? Well, Osama was, and always has been a person of violence, and all good movies end with killing the gangster-boss.

c) now that Bin Laden is dead, how will the future look? With the demissal of the person responsible for 3 trillion dollars necessary to defeat one person and his decisions, this thing ain't over yet!
    It is over, when it is safe to say, we took all necessary precautions that nothing like this will ever happen again!

This leads to several decisions:
    c1) brain analyzer: the scientists find out which brain-regions are responsible for hatred things/ and alikes. They show each immigrant pictures of Obama, the white house, a cowboy farmer and measure which area is active most.
    c2) the proof it: every immigrant must kill an enemy of US or else he is not accepted.
    c3) the total data-storage: Everything you say, speak or write is compiled into a massive database and people will be accepted, when they never said a thing against USA
    c4) the "12 monkeys" solution: they send you to a supercomputer, and based upon the analyzation of your brain, they have all data needed to calculate every possible decision you will ever take in your life, and that's how they will find out that you ever plot a terror act against USA. If the supercomp (programmed by Bill "pls reboot to fix the problem" Gates) says so, you can immigrate to USA

But now, back to the main topic of my post:
    Bin Laden cost you 3 trillion dollars, that's about 20% of the entire US continent value.
    1) Some terrorist will say you lost, because what if there were 4 more like Bin Laden?
    2) Others will say: You know got to know Bin Laden, and nothing like that will ever occur again.
    3) Nostradamus would say: the southern Lion roars up for a last time, and then is defeated.
    4) And I say: Better put a bullet in a gansters head, than discuss serious matters with the Dalai Lama!
    5) The Dalai Lama is responsible for the onholding pain of Tibet. If they sent a poor farmer to make a treaty, the chinese folks will easily accept. But since they always send the enlightened Dalai Lama, it is always required to send every chinese profactor to heaven if Tibet requests a single potato to feed their people.