Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Sweet, thanks for the tip.

2. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    In another bit of juicy rumor, it seems the weapon that ended Bin Laden was Colt CM901 7.62X51mm:

[​IMG]

3. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    The hell with pictures of him dead.. I want to see the damn video they watched when it was happening!!!

4. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Interesting, it seems that a new type of "stealth" helicopter was used on this raid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems to be a stealth variation of the MH-60, but the likes of one we have never seen before.

5. Kaktus

Kaktus Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    +1 :biggun:

6. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    LOL, ohh yeah... and what about Tarkan? ;)

Can't wait to see South Park doing an episode with both Osama and Saddam in hell. :banana:

7. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    I find it sickening how much Brute Force is getting off on all of this.

8. Nexevo

Nexevo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX275 GS
    Second thoughts deleted...

It seems opinion or "conspiracy" is in no way tolerated :(

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  9. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2070
    Don't start that. He's just interested in the subject being a military man as well. I am interested in it too and enjoy what Brute Force is bringing to the table.

10. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I am doubly attached to this as this bastard killed some of my friends, and I was in NYC on 9/11. I have him to thank for me going into the military and learning how to kill bad people, I would have much rather spent those years pursuing other ventures. But on that day I decided to do my part to help stop these bastards from harming another civilian again.

So yes, I am damn glad that this bastard is now fish food.

11. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Was watching how the news was reported on different channels on CNN, some guy said "President Obama has been shot and killed, im sorry, Osama Bin Laden...." ROFL.

*goes looking for youtube clip

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  12. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Thank you for your service, and I'm sorry you lost some friends that day.

I personally have a relative in the Indian Army Special Forces who kills terrorists for a living. Also, my grandfather served in India's parliament several times, and in December 2001, was in the parliament building when the following happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Indian_Parliament_attack

Let's just say I don't like terrorists. At all. They put my family at risk, along with virtually every civilian. Brutal death to 'em all.

- PR-0927

13. Just curious here, I could be wrong. But they (U.S. officials) said DNA helped identify O.B.L., now im just wondering how they got the results in under 24 hours? Doesnt it take like weeks to get a firm result? and also, DNA testing to my knowledge cant be done in the feild, it needs proper labs and high powered compueters to analyze the data. Maybe the Military has a much faster way of doing it, I dunno?

14. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
  15. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Just to put it here in case link goes dead.

The head wound matches the profile of a 7.62 round's path through the head. Last time I saw such an injury the top of the persons head was peeled to one side like a banana, yeah real bullet wounds are quite gruesome. I may be wrong about the caliber though.

Mighty good shot though, dead center of the forehead. Reminds me of the famous (and true) saying, "Two to the chest and one to the head, always leaves the bastard dead."

EDIT: @ PR-0927 -

Thanks.

Last edited: May 4, 2011

16. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    DNA testing usually takes time because of backlogs, transportation, etc. However it actually takes around 24-72 hours for the test itself.

Also they have recently come out with a new technology, google: "Rapid DNA"

17. Interesting, theyve cut it down to 2 hours...which is what U.S. cofficials said it took. BTW, I dont know if its really appropriate posting links to pictures of osamas death. If people want to see it, let they go look for it.

This has turned out to be a little disturbing. Despite the fact he has done very heinous crimes against his fellow man, its not nice to glorify the death of anyone. Im not going to nor am I trying to win over anyone, but remmeber, just like the victims of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks, he was a father and husband. The only difference is, is that he choose a wrong course in life, but even though he did that, it still doesnt eliminate the fact hes still human and has friends and family. I think people need to act abit more civilizied about this and stop with all this blood lust.

And to those who might say...I dont know what its like to loose someone to terrorism or the insuing war, think about this. It still affects us all, in so many many different and profound ways. No-one elses pain is smaller or insigficent then anyone elses.

18. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    Not the first time Obama has been confused with Osama. I believe one of his presidential opponents even called him Osama.

19. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    It's so refreshing to hear the voice of reason in here. Thank you sir.

20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    I agree to a point but they were dancing in the streets on 911 in some countries..... so payback is a bitch.