Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Elections for presidency are in 2012...

- PR-0927

2. Im a little shocked at the blood lust of so many people.......people are as angry today and 9/11. In fact Id say even more so, this whole thing is turning into as big as event as 9/11 itself.

3. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Are we talking about terrorists or presidents?

4. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Last edited: May 3, 2011

5. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    In some respects Osama has been given what he wanted.. A bigger name than Jesus.. Osama is probably the biggest name this planet has ever heard off. What a way to go out.! People are going to remember this guys name for centuries to come.

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Hitler check
    Saddam check
    Osama check
    Justin bieber in progress

7. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Oh please yes. Just let Bieber be the sole victim of their retaliation. It'll be good for the female youth of America.

8. Gembel

Gembel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU 2
    + 100 Put the ****1ng terrorist in the deepest hell...No Heaven for terrorists !

9. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    So, well over 1000 architects and engineers are just as paranoid and delusional as the rest of us "truthers" - right?! I mean; who would believe anything from the people who actually design and construct these buildings!!!

10. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    It really sickens me, the way the masses are manipulated and conned by the masters of illusion!
    Fact1: In Obama's initial speech; he stated that NO ONE but Osama was shot. Later, yesterday, they claimed four people were shot. This morning, they're saying that more than 20 were killed or injured. They seem to be making this up as they go along!
    Fact2: If this event is as HUGE as they're making it out to be; there would be videos and photos of the entire incident! The only videos and photos I've seen, are ones from ten years ago - and nothing even in recent years!
    Damn; that's one huge elephant in the room!
    Fact3: It's well known by people who do the research, that the U.S. loves to fabricate "facts" and pull "false flag" operations (gulf of Tonkin)!
    http://rwrant.co.za/2009/07/08/false-flag-operations-gulf-of-tonkin-incident-1964/
    So, Obama has Osama's DNA on file to compare with Osama's "dead body". Oh yeah; I believe that one, Barry!

11. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    :)

Well only one of them proclaims to live in poverty with the people... I'll think of something.

Enough with this troll, mods please do something about him derailing this thread. This thread is about Osama's death and not about some stupid 9/11 conspiracy.

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I honestly don't know why I bother responding to you anymore...

1)- He made no such claim. All he said that Osama is dead and that's it.

2)- Even assuming we give you photos and videos, you would claim them to be fake anyways, so what's the point.

3)- And that's why Al-Queida, Muslim Brotherhood and most of all, Osama Bin Laden himself have not claimed that he wasn't killed in the operation a few days ago.

And yes, we do have DNA on file from his sister who died in an American hospital. Not to mention that most of the Laden family would be happy that their terrorist kin is dead and would provide their own DNA to verify.

The bottom line is that we can give you all the facts in the world, but you would still refuse to believe them and claim them false. In this sense you are a pure troll and I will refrain from responding to your stupidity as best as possible in the future.

13. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    He made no such claim? Perhaps you should engage brain, before putting mouth in gear!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vvrVMRlBTs
    "They took care to avoid civilian casualties". These warmongers couldn't care less about "civilian casualties" in a "nest of terrorists". What kind of idiot believes this crap! You talk about facts? How many hours of research have you done in the past year on 9/11, alone? I don't believe something just because the globalist oligarchs tell me it's so - I do my research - and plenty of it. I would love to be blissfully ignorant, like you...but I choose the truth!

14. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    RandyB - you have a 7 day ban. I'm sick and tired of this crap, you've been warned time and time again yet you continue to derail threads with your nutjob conspiracy theories.

The next ban will be permanent, no more warnings.

15. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Thank you Mods.

Back on topic:

I'm trying to check now where the carrier that dropped off Bin Laden's body is currently located. Interesting to see which area they did it.

16. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Seems the burial happened in the Northern Arabian Sea, very smart move politically.

On another note, it is very fitting the a Carrier named after Carl Vinson would be the one to do it.

For those that don't know, Carl Vinson was one of the political backbones of the U.S. Navy in the 20th century:

This operation is one of the Navy's finest moments, as well as the U.S. Military as a whole. In the end however, it was DEVGRU operatives who ended Osama's life and did so with a precision rivaled only by the Israelis and the UK.

More here on Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Vinson

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  17. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    WHITE HOUSE TO RELEASE BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO
    Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama decided Tuesday morning to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death, a top source claims.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

One image shows a bullet wound to his head above his left eye.

Will it remove all doubt about the death?

The exact timing on the release is being debated.

Developing...

Found on da Drudge http://www.drudgereport.com/

18. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    To the mods. Will we be allowed to post the picture here if it is indeed gory?

If not, can you give a "spoiler" script to use so I can put a warning before.

19. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    why burial? why go through all that trouble? it doesn't matter what the man's religion is

20. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    We already have a spoiler script.

You like the company of men.

;)