Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    This pic is well known:

[​IMG]
    Molten steel is molten.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  2. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Agreed. Talking about 9/11 like it was some "bullsh!t conspiracy and doesn't matter" is extremely disrespectful and makes anyone who says it look like a total pathetic douche. That isn't even the focus of this topic and you guys are going to get it locked because of the giant "conspiracy".

3. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Prove us wrong then, your only argument is denial and that just doesnt fly in a court of law. Provide some evidence against that we have shown and prove us wrong. (You cant because there is none)

And incase you think thats all the evidence I have thats just the tip of the iceberg, I could talk all day.

4. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    They have been following him 2 years, they also kill his son, used "advanced face identification" methods (no idea what there are) and that way were sure that it really was Osama.

Ofc there could have been someone with face surgery and so on who had fooled US intelligence, but thats unlikely. DNA (not sure if they had his fingerprints) afaik is other 100% accurate way to identify person... There also was some method based on persons tooth and dentish could see difference between persons, but again, not sure about if you can fool this or not and if US intel had his tooth prints.

5. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    What a day.
    Really looking forward to replaying this action in the next COD or MoH :cheers:

6. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    Not sure on leaked photos..May be obamas will to never have them released so its always in question=less revenge attacks as its always in doubt.
    They didnt kill saddam so photos were probably encouraged for psychological reasons, but this time around it probably would do more harm than good.

I want to see photos of his pwn3d headshot as well...but dont get your hopes up guys.

7. Frog_Smoker

Frog_Smoker Member Guru

GPU:
    CirrusLogic 1MB
  8. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=9/11+conspiracy+disproved

Now was that so ****ing hard?

[​IMG]

9. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    You're right, we just can't provide any evidence against any evidence that doesn't exist like you say.. [EDIT: or is misinterpreted as if]
    Do you really think Bin Laden would support such a conspiracy? Oh wait... exactly that must be Bin Laden's counter-conspiracy. Solid case.

10. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080

11. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    Oh man, the irony! I literally laughed man! Thank you!

(fyi I was being sarcastic on the thank you ;))

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -

Sometimes I honestly wonder if computers have made most people not smarter but significantly dumber... Then again, it could be that it just lets the dumb ones speak.

Thanks for the laugh, I was so tired I didn't even see the irony. :)

13. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    Brute...youre not going to change the ignorant just ignore them.

14. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    They allow village idiots from all over the world to converge.

The irony of his 'rebuttal' was absolutely hilarious, at the least. Stop rising to it, it doesn't matter how much you try to hammer reason into an unreasonable mind. The fact most of their 'evidence' comes from a badly made documentary which holds very little water and zero scientific evidence is proof enough they're beyond making the effort for.

OT: I'm glad that the whole Osama affair is over with. Though I'd have liked to see him on trial, a result is a result at the end of the day. It's taken 10 years to get, after all.

15. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I heard that Obama got to watch the assault live...It was definitely video taped, so I'm sure it will leak out soon enough.

If it was going to be anybody to kill him, I had hoped it would either be the USA or Israel (great satan and little satan).

16. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Read the first link it gives you.

Looked at it for 5 mins and its definitely mega comprehensive and will answer ALL your queries.

Me, I didn't need much convincing I mean dude 767 into building! Who the hell anticipates this ****?

17. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Do not have to prove you wrong mate, you just have to apply the theory of Occams Razor. The theory states that the simplest answer is usually the right one, the simple answer is what over a billion people saw that day. The complex answer is that the US government was able to covertly destroy two of the busiest buildings on the planet, attack the Pentagon, set up a faked plane high jack, go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan but some how couldn't plant a little bit of evidence to back up the WMD story..... really are you this freaking dense mate?

As for the plane vs the Pentagon I love rolling this video out because it is an instant STFU answer to the question where is the plane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_RGM4Abv8

As for Osama being dead... I can understand the American reaction to it but he is one of many that is in control of AQ but the thing is we have been slowly but surely taking out their big guns over the last few years. The next step is to see what AQ actually do, will someone step forward as a new figure head or will it go all quiet?

18. Del_Boy

Del_Boy Banned

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 (2560x1600)
    thank god for chuck norris.

19. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Yes, because I'm going to waste my time trying to convince a bone headed idiot that 9/11 was not a conspiracy. Get over yourself, I couldn't care less about your pathetic ideas. Way to miss the point anyway. This thread is not about 9/11, nor the conspiracy. Its about Osama being dead. Sure it's a related topic, but because these types of silly "arguments" happen over it, it needs to be left out.

20. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Back on topic. Here, so far, are the details of the operation (as written by me):

The CIA was following one of Al-Qaeda's couriers when on one of his stop he went into a multi-million dollar mansion that was fortified, yet had no internet or phone lines. The immediately made the investigators suspicious and they put surveillance on the house. Nothing happened for several more months till the courier returned again, this time they were able to verify that Osama was inside the house.

Since then DEVGRU (commonly known by SEAL team six) and possibly some CIA operatives practiced for an operation against the house. The operation included the use of the MH-60 and MH-47 birds flown by the 160th SAR group but not the CV-22 flown by the Air Force Special Operation Command.

The attack was launched yesterday and was carried out with zero friendly casualties. One helicopter was disabled because of mechanical malfunction, but was destroyed by the crew who then left on another helicopter. A female human shield was used by one of the terrorists and may have been shot and killed. Osama Bin Laden was shot in the head, his adult son and two other adult males were also killed in the raid. The body was retrieved by the DEVGRU operatives.

A resounding successful operation with great coordination between the intelligence community and the Special Operation community.

Having worked myself with special force units many times, I can tell you two things:

1)- They are prima-donnas
    2)- They are usually very good at what they do

Tail of the destroyed helicopter:
    [​IMG]