Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. Azarobi

Azarobi Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6870
    I will express myself through my FB status....

"Vaccancy Open:Strong Script Writer required for American Govt. and Intelligence Services.
    pre requisites... must be dumb enough to consider the whole world as dumb as the american government...."

*sigh*

2. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Masters of illusion! I posted this in the online paper this morning. If the sheeple don't like it - too @%%#ing bad!
    "We've been waiting for this. We knew that Obama needed a major event to boost his credibility and popularity at the polls. This is it! It serves a twofold purpose. The one just mentioned and also, to sway public opinion back to the "false truth" of "9..11", because we were getting too close to the "real truth"! All we have, is OBAMA's"word" that OSAMA was killed (I thought he was already dead!). No video, no photos...just his "word". Back to sleep now, little sheeple!" I'd LOVE to see Obama prove this claim in a court of law, with only his "word" to go on! I'm just too sick and tired of trying to wake people up; so, if I get permanantly banned for speaking the truth...**** you very much - and good night! I said there'd be a wake up call next year. Now I'm thinking, it could be much sooner!

3. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Sy 'likes' this.

4. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    If a building were to fall from fire, it would take the path of least resistance (off to the side) - NOT the path of the most resistance (straight down, into it's own footprint). It doesn't take a university graduate to understand that - DUH! The globalists are truly "Masters of Illusion"!

5. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    So they killed him and then threw his body in the ocean? I need to see pics :p

6. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Are you really that ignorant?

I would show the Lockerbie bomber has a prominent one, but there have been thousands of exchanges in the past 50 years, usually because of hostage incidents. Google is your friend to look them up.

Also, it is a very Hollywood idea that torture doesn't work. In real life, it does or it wouldn't be used. There is not one intelligence agency in the world that doesn't use torture on some level.

7. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    ****, great to see you got your engineering degree. :bang:

Quick question, if it were explosives then where is the residue?

Every single type of explosive leaves behind a chemical trace, so where is it. Pieces of the WTC were scooped up by regular people right after it fell, feel free to do an analysis on them then.

Idiot.

8. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    dude the news is about osama and not 9/11.

Cant we just agree that the world is just a tad little better without the guy?

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    LEAVE OSAMA ALONE!!!

[​IMG]

10. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Are you kidding me? Saddam, Osama, would never ever be exchanged by anyone for any reason. They are HIGH profile.

No, it's not Hollywood as they sell it like through 24, and many rightwingers (and some on the left) even use the completely fictional ticking time bomb scenario to justice torture.

The nazis* weren't tortured after WWII. But Japanese were put to death for waterboarding American soldiers. I agree with Ventura on this. If it is not torture and is reliable, then why don't the police use it?

Ventura also put it this way: "I’ll put it to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I’ll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders."

* "We got more information out of a German general with a game of chess or Ping-Pong than they do today, with their torture,"
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/05/AR2007100502492.html

But surely, you must agree that Usama must have had valuable information. So again, why set out to kill him?

11. Azarobi

Azarobi Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6870
    lmao ..

12. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Look up how the WTC towers where built, specifically the design. That alone proves how wrong you are about your assumption here.

We get it, we're all sheep who don't believe in your conspiracy theory, and as far as I'm concerned your a sheep for believing in it, just drop it and get back on topic already.

The man is dead, good riddance.

13. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    What orders were new?? Bush started it and under his Admin did most of the work... everything in that video is just something to help his poll numbers but as stated he's done nothing but wait two years to show his birth certificate lol.

If anyone gets this credit it should have been Bush and the body of Bin Laden should have been hung up in Bush's front yard for all to see...I don't buy into any of this buried at sea crap and if they did that's just bs!!

14. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 3070
    [​IMG]

*and goes away again*

15. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Sigh, I repeat, Bush and company moved quickly on to Iraq...which was a focus even before 9/11.

This view is also supported by O'Neill.

Bush himself said that he isn't at all that much concerned about Usama. Remember that one? Do I need to google the quote for you?

Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'

As for orders. Simply google "obama gave orders", you'll have plenty of sources.

16. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's

Lol, what your saying is the opposite of what you mean.

17. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    To be fair, if you were to look up the designs for the WTC, you would know they were designed and built to withstand commercial airliner strikes. It was a possibility they would be hit even from the beginning.

Can't really argue that. But I do agree with the many in here who think that this is going to have little positive effect on anything that matters. Once America has stopped patting itself on the back, they will be almost no better off than when they started.

18. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    How about the fact that jet fuel has a maximum burning temperature of 980 °C (1796 °F), surely that can't help the situation, can it? One floor collapses, the floor below it can't sustain the weight, and the rest we all know. I'm no expert here but that seems like a fairly rational explanation to me.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  19. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Well considering that steel melts at 1370 degrees C (2500°F) your a few hundred degrees short of failure.

20. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    goody 1 dead 5 more will rise and take his place "history books anyone"