Osama dead

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jeremy, May 2, 2011.

1. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    why bin laden when they could have killed zapatero! :(.

I believe its true, it would be very stupid to say so and then 2days later bin laden shows a video lol.... anyways i expect terrorism attacks now...

2. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    It is a lie. There is nothing in Islam about burying a man killed on land, at sea. It is complete bull****.

3. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Haha typical response, what HonoredShadow is true. If you took 1hr out of your day to watch Loose Change you will see for yourself.
    I'll be honest when 9/11 first happened I was all "kill Osama, blah blah blah". Couple of years later I watched Loose Change for the first time and it changed everything. I researched more and more and I'm now convinced that it was an inside job.
    Honestly if you just watch the video it may change your mind. At the minute you have no argument other than " It was Osama that did it ", but wheres the proof? FBI even stated that they wouldnt charge Osama with 9/11.

As intelligent people we would look at the evidence on boths sides of the story, the argument for the government is very weak and very little evidence to prove it, but the argument for an inside job is overwhelming and there's tonnes or evidence too.

The reason the government said the towers came down was that the fuel from the plane caused fires which weaked the steel and caused a pancake effect on floors below. Well if that was true and lets say it took 1seconds for each floor to collapse. Theres 100 floors in each tower. So thats 100 secs for the whole to to fall, but it fell in 10 SECONDS, thats free fall speed. So basically the floors below offered no resistance, which I find impossible. This is just one of many discrepancies.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  4. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I've seen it, sorry, but I don't buy your conspiracy theory one bit. Whether you believe it was a "controlled demolition" or just the fact that a 110 story building was falling on top of itself, the fact still remains that it's completely off topic. Check your craziness at the door, this is about Osama's death not some ridiculous conspiracy theory.

5. mike87

mike87 Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7870 2GB
    good riddance to the **** the bed-

can't help but feel he should have stood trial or at the very least brought the body back for identification and autopsy etc- killing him and getting rid of the body at sea within 5 hours of announcing is a bit suspect if you ask me-

no doubt they will use this as a convenient moment to pull out of Afghanistan to concentrate on Libya....

glad he's a goner mind you but I think this will be held up as how not to conduct justice (seems more like revenge) and doesn't really set a good precedent.

6. Tom F

Tom F Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saab 900
    I read it's more to do with a quick burial after death. They didn't want his burial site to become a 'terrorist shrine', apparently.

Whatever. The idea of celebrating someone's death isn't one I particularly like, whoever they are. Hopefully this will reduce some of the momentum, but I feel he was probably more a symbolic leader than anything else.

7. ThatDelirium

ThatDelirium Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5850 1GB
    They shouldn't have announced that as they effectively made him a martyr.

Either way, this seems like a push to put people's attention away from the real problems the US have.

8. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    HAHA if being crazy means actually looking at the proof with a rational mind and making my own assessment rather than being told what to think by the government then yeah Im as mad as a box of frogs....

9. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Obama gave the orders, and said in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ&feature=player_embedded

Bush and company went to Iraq instead, 'cos there's nothing to bomb in Afghanistan.

10. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I just feel like throwing this fact in there, there was also a building beside the twin towers that fell perfectly ... almost like a demolition a FEW hours after the 2nd tower collapsed .... And that building was INTACT ... how did that happen ?

11. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    his point was your government made you believe it was terrorists that made those attacks @ 9/11.

So now they had a perfect excuse to attack Muslims. Think its a myth? lol good luck with that. Osama bin Laden is just a puppet like Bush and doesnt play any role here.

12. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    And the same could be said about this conspiracy theory, you may think it's rational to assume that it was a controlled demolition but people who disagree with you will think you're just as irrational. So unless your an expert on controlled demolitions (OH SNAP.. this is the internet, EXPERTS ALL AROUND!) it' nothing more than a mere theory, just drop it and get back on topic.

13. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Heres something you might like, the company that cleaned up the debris of the towers was called Controlled Demolition Inc, haha

14. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Excuse my language mods, but all you conspiracy people fvck off to another forum or thread and don't spoil this victory for the millions of people that worked hard for it or the people who lost loved ones and friends (I stand among them).

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

15. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt

16. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

This all started when bush was still in office

Detainees captured after 9-11 That we have housed in Gitmo gave crucial information after being interrogated Ooops i guess water boarding works eh? lol

They gave up 2 names of bin Laden's most trusted couriers , For the last 4 years they been tacking these guys and they finally sliped up and took us right to him lol

Congrats to the CIA and the Military for taking this scum out

17. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Here's a quick thought.

They didn't want him alive to exchange. By that I mean they didn't want terrorist groups around the world kidnapping hostages and saying that the U.S. must release Osama or the hostages die.

One of many reasons.

18. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    At the end of the day people like me and others are going to look for their own answers. People like you and others are going to take what they are told from the government and news fed to us.

The Nazis did the same. So did many governments in the past. It's called mis-information. You can get people to do what the hell they want, even dying for them. That way no one bats an eyelid.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  19. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Oh c'mon. No terrorist would expect any sort of exchange.

@ nOv1c3
    Doubt the information is any good. Torture is a way to get bogus answers, it's a way to make the tortured say just about anything, even made up things just to make it stop.

20. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Now I'm not against this man been killed he promoted hate crimes even if you don't believe in his involvement in other acts he certainly encouraged and applauded such acts.

even though I think things will get worse rather than better.

but seriously lauding it up over his death, waving your flags and shouting **** like "america **** yeah!!" wanting to see his corpse!?

What happened to dignity, and not stooping to their barbarian levels?